• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice on books

• Thread starterZAPPATA007
  • Start date

ZAPPATA007

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2010
Hi all;

Wife is contemplating going into this but she would be interested to read a book or 2 explaining the cuckolding lifestyle.

What would you advise me to get her?
And what would be best place to buy it?

Thanks !

ebooks

There are lots of ebooks out there - although I would probably point her to some salient websites.

She Makes the Rules - Home

The above is a very women orientated website.

I also have literotic loaded on my phone that has loads of stories.

Good luck - and be careful what you wish for....

ZAPPATA007 said:
Hi all; My wife is contemplating going into this; she would be interested to read a book or 2 explaining the cuckolding lifestyle. What would you advise me to get her? What would be best place to buy it?

You might suggest to your wife she read:

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them, Rowman and Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 291 pp. (hardcover);

and:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: An exploration of the male desire for loving female authority, 298 pp. (softcover);

and Ms. Elise's website:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

and:

How to Cuckold your Husband Ch. 1:
How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 2:
How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

or, if some of the above seems too "hardcore" for your wife, you might suggest she get started by reading:

Addison, Emily and Ken, 2005, The New Bride's Guide to Training Her Husband, Addison Publishing, 137 pp. (softcover);

and:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

The above books are available through well-known online distributors (e.g., Amazon). Or, google them.

Need more ebook suggestions. Women love their kindles.

tyrone25 said:
Need more ebook suggestions. Women love their kindles.

Bocklin, Audrey, "Cuckold Erotica"

is available as a Kindle edition for $5.99 cheap, here:

Amazon.com: Cuckold Erotica eBook: Audrey Bocklin: Kindle Store

It's a collection of short stories. Of 5 reviews, 2 rated it "5" (excellent) and 3 rated it "4" (very good).

Two additional online articles are:

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

Also, women interested in cuckolding their husbands would probably find it worthwhile to subscribe to Ms. Elise Sutton's e-zine, "Predominant." That can be done via her web page (link above).

Thanks all.
Anyone read "how to be a hotwife" by Katie Cramer?....any thought as a beginning?

ZAPPATA007 said:
Thanks all. Anyone read "How to be a Hotwife" by Katie Cramer?....any thought as a beginning?

You're welcome. And, no. It sounds like what your wife is requesting, though. If she reads it, please let us know what she thinks of it.

Female Infidelity and Paternal Uncertainty

Amazon.com: Female Infidelity and Paternal Uncertainty: Evolutionary Perspectives on Male Anti-Cuckoldry Tactics (9780521607346): Steven M. Platek, Todd K. Shackelford: Books

Book Description
Because paternal certainty is asymmetrical, males have evolved a number of anti-cuckoldry strategies to deal with the possibility of raising an offspring they unknowingly did not sire. Female Infidelity and Paternal Uncertainty: Evolutionary Perspectives on Male Anti-cuckoldry Tactics addresses these perspectives.

My wife has been reading 50 Shades of Grey. Last night she woke me at midnight, stroking my cock, then sucking my cock...she moved up to my ear and whispered, " I want you to get the big dildo out, I want you to fuck my pussy with it, stretching my pussy out, then I want you to fuck me with your little cock..."

Amazon.com: 50 shades of grey: Kindle Store

I heard about the book(s) in the news, then the local radio station was talking about it. I told my wife about it. Damn I am tired this morning. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread