• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice on sex toys

Sowrong

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi, I'm a wannabe/fantasist who is keen to introduce some spice to hopefully open my wife up a little and see how far we can go together.

We have never used sex toys so I'm looking for suggestions of good starting toys and ideas of how to introduce them into our sex life.

Grateful for all responses.

Thanks

You cannot go wrong with these two toys. The Hatchi Magic Wand. And The Rabbit. She will thank you for years to come.

just bought this for the wife's anniversary. anyone know how i can make my penis shrink and useless?

her new toy.jpg

just bought this for the wife's anniversary. anyone know how i can make my penis shrink and useless?

her new toy.jpg
The first step towards making your penis useless is to let your wife lock it up in chastity. Make sure the tube portion for your dick is just smaller than your erection would have been. Over time, you can slowly reduce the cage size and train your dick to become smaller. At least it does appear to be working that way for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back