• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advise/Comments please: My girlfriend is with another man now for the first time

• Thread starteranon19464
  • Start date

anon19464

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2011
My girlfriend of 2y 10m just met up with her other guy. He has a hotel room and she is staying at overnight with him. They plan to have sex. This is a first for us. The farthest she's gotten before is being felt up (by the same guy). I won't see her again until after noon tomorrow.

Tomorrow she and I are going to look at apartments (we are moving in together soon) and I plan to propose to her in a couple months.
Any tips for things to do tonight? Emotions I should be feeling? Things to do tomorrow?

This has been a rollercoaster for me. The plans have been in the works for 4 weeks or so. I've been through a range of emotions (mostly jealousy/nervousness fighting horniness. All this week I masturbated alot, but now that it's that night, I don't feel horny. It is still early, so maybe it will come on when/if she texts me that they've done the deed.
I'll try to comment throughout the night.

anon19464 said:
All this week I masturbated alot, but now that it's that night, I don't feel horny. It is still early, so maybe it will come on when/if she texts me that they've done the deed.
I'll try to comment throughout the night.

I recommend not doing much masturbation until she's back with you. If you orgasm, you're going to have worse feelings of nervousness and jealousy. Try to hold out, or maybe edging a bit, until she gets back to you. Might seem like an eternity, but you'll be much happier that you waited!

Jinxypie said:
I recommend not doing much masturbation until she's back with you. If you orgasm, you're going to have worse feelings of nervousness and jealousy. Try to hold out, or maybe edging a bit, until she gets back to you. Might seem like an eternity, but you'll be much happier that you waited!

Wow, Jinxypie herself! Haha. I've seen a few of your videos and otherwise notice that you are an active member in the community.

I'll keep your advise in mind. Right now I'm more worried about not feeling anything, when I should feel very turned on. On her last date with him, they spent the day in the city. She had permission to get fingered, but they didn't have an opportunity (no privacy)... through that whole date I was very nervous, but still a little horny. Now I feel almost nothing.

Some texts:

her: Mwah.
me: mwah. everything ok?
Sent at 9:25 PM on Friday
her: yep. theres a hot tub in the room. lmao. i almost died laughin. hes in the shower, so i took my pants off to surprise him in bed. sexy?
me: haha. yes! mmm i guess things are elevating fast haha
her: haha im playin hard to get =P and bein a tease lol
me: mm hmm sure =P have u seen him naked yet?
her: no jus boxers. he has arm muscles and a tattoo. mmm
me: hehe. go get 'em tiger.
her: lol ill text you later babe. love you
me: love you too.

Keep us up to date. Sounds Hott...

Nice ! I'll be standing by for a " blow by blow " ... Keep us posted.

She sealed the deal, so to speak. This is all I heard from her last night. Hopefully I'll get lots of details today. :)

her: well foreplay A, sex a C. was quick. cant text tho he's comin back in a lil
Sent at 11:20 PM on Friday
me: wow. okay. 2nd time usually lasts longer. text me later.
Sent at 11:23 PM on Friday
me: hey. getting tired. hope you're okay. text me if you get this, or I guess I'll tty tomorrow.
Sent at 12:22 AM on Saturday
her: im good
me: okay lol.
Sent at 12:26 AM on Saturday
me: I'm going to sleep. Text me tomorrow morning. I love you.
Sent at 1:06 AM on Saturday

I was up at 6am this morning, nervous. Masturbated a bit but didn't cum. Started getting worried about her, and texted her at 9 asking if she was still alive and hoping I wouldn't wake her if she was asleep. Was getting increasingly worried but she texted me a few minutes ago saying "Im alive".

Checkout is at 11am, and she has to drop him off at the train station before driving down to see me.

I am dying to hear from her again, and to hear what happened after the 1st time they had sex. Did they do it again? 2 times? More? Did they use the hottub in the room?

I'll post what she tells me before she gets here.

MacNfries said:
Be sure to look at apartments with 2 or more bedrooms. You'll probably be staying in a spare bedroom a lot. Suggest 3 bedrooms, actually, so you can move some of her boyfriends things into the apartment and it won't be too crowded ... that way the BFs will feel comfortable & at home, wanting to visit her more often. Mac ;)

ps ... think I've been reading Saraha's posts too much. Think this is pretty typical advice she'd give you ... right, Saraha? lol :p

Yes we are looking for a 2 bedroom apartment :) Not for that reason, but who knows what it could be used for eventually haha. We actually were looking at a 3 BR... we could afford it but decided against it to save money (student loans--boo).

I don't even know how her night turned out. It's possible she'll never want to do it again or something. I'm trying to keep expectations low at this point.

Okay, so the night went well!

me: did you drop him off at the station?
my heart is pounding right now. ive been nervous. was getting worried til you txt "im alive"
Sent at 10:42 AM on Saturday
her: no hes in the shower. didnt go to sleep til 5. woke up at 9, were checkin out then gettin food (you kno me) n then ill drop him off
me: wow. okay. so did you... you know?
Sent at 10:49 AM on Saturday
her: yea. a lot lol n once this morning. i am super sensitive

Which means you are a cuckold now. ;-) So you should ask her whether he is better than you and whether she wants to have sex with you again.

I think Macnfries is right, you should plan in a 2nd bedroom if you don't want to sleep in the living room. ;-)

hrtm said:
Which means you are a cuckold now. ;-) So you should ask her whether he is better than you and whether she wants to have sex with you again.

I think Macnfries is right, you should plan in a 2nd bedroom if you don't want to sleep in the living room. ;-)

Yes I am.

I'll find out everything in due time. She's still with him, but should be dropping him off soon.

This is getting super hot ! Don't forget about us ! keep us posted

At first when I read that sex was a C I was disappointed. Unfortunately this is too common of a thing in the cuckolding community... the "bull" is all talk and very little action.

Glad to see he came through and ended up performing very well. Sounds like he just didn't masturbate before fucking your girl, and he came quicker than he wanted to the first time because she's so hot.

Also glad to see more of these text message based threads on here... :)

me: were you in the room all night or did you go out?
her: stayed in the room. did go in the hot tub lol

I talked to her a bit (she's on her way here now).

They pretty much fucked all night... almost 8 hours minus breaks, and then once again this morning.

He is black by the way, but a little smaller than me cock size (I'm average).

She got annoyed at him this morning because he didn't respect that she needed to leave, but overall it was a good experience.

They didn't fuck in the hottub, but they did relax there between sessions.

I bought her flowers and her favorite candy. I'm excited to see her finally.

I'll write in more detail sunday or monday.

anon19464 said:
The farthest she's gotten before is being felt up (by the same guy).

If your woman lets her prospective lovers know she wants them to feel her up when they're together in your presence, that will go a long way toward showing them the nature of her relationship with you — and toward you having an easily-recognizable signal (mostly in the pit of your stomach) she will soon be fucking them.

anon19464 said:
I bought her flowers and her favorite candy. I'm excited to see her finally.

Rewarding your woman with flowers, candy and other gifts each time she fucks a new lover successfully, thereby letting her know you're pleased and turned on by her sexual prowess, is good.

Users who are viewing this thread