• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advise on getting wife to try

• Thread starterAussiecuck
  • Start date

Aussiecuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2020
Hi room my wife is aware of my fantasy but won’t try it

any advise

Reactions: Indiadominantbull
Aussiecuck said:

any advise

Aussie,

An idea , is to have her chat with a bull who is long distance....the idea here is for her to explore and express her desires online...just like you are over here... She needs a friend first so she can take the next step of cuckolding you. . it will take time but is possible...

Reactions: Nkycucking and Aussiecuck
abvt75 said:
Aussie,

An idea , is to have her chat with a bull who is long distance....the idea here is for her to explore and express her desires online...just like you are over here... She needs a friend first so she can take the next step of cuckolding you. . it will take time but is possible...
It’s a huge risk giving her contact details

Aussiecuck said:
Hi room, my wife is aware of my fantasy but won’t try it. Any advise?
See:

A Wife Into a Hotwife
http://www.hotwifeblog.com/2007/05/23/wife-into-hotwife/

Note, however, the author includes the following cautionary words near the beginning of this 8-part article, the above link being to part 1:

“Some women immediately embrace the opportunity for sexual freedom. However, I also know that many more are not interested in becoming hotwives, even though they enjoy sex and may have had numerous sexual partners before marriage. Negative cultural and personal conditioning about sexual exclusivity is just too strong. In short, it will never happen. A woman should be in control of her body, and to try to push her into things that she is 100% dead set against will only cause major problems. So if this is clearly the case, forget it; move on to other things in life.”

It sounds like this warning may pertain to your situation. If you find your efforts to persuade your wife to make you her cuckold are causing her to feel stressed and unhappy, I suggest taking the above advice: "forget it; move on to other things in life."

Aussiecuck said:

any advise

One of the basic problem is, she might not be ready to open up to stranger, you need to get her comfy. Post her pics, let guys comment dirty, let her know that she's worthy and men want her. Getting her to chat with bulls is fantastic idea.

Users who are viewing this thread