After our very first dogging experience…

• Thread starterJerseyguyMC
  • Start date

JerseyguyMC

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2020
These were taken right after our first dogging experience! You can still see the guy’s semen in her pussy!

In the aftermath, all I wanted to do was to fuck my wife. It was amazing!

We post these to show that we are real. We’ve had a lot of guys who want to text, Snap, video chat and do everything short of what we want.

If you want amazing pussy and a woman with the perfect body, contact us. We aren’t here to tease or flake. We’re here to build our marriage.

We are in New Jersey.

We are educated and my wife has been with a total of two men her entire life.

Serious men only.

IMG_3811.jpeg IMG_3810.jpeg

Reactions: Averagebuttman, MajorHorner, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
Lovely where you based ?

New Jersey.

JerseyguyMC said:
These were taken right after our first dogging experience! You can still see the guy’s semen in her pussy!

In the aftermath, all I wanted to do was to fuck my wife. It was amazing!

We post these to show that we are real. We’ve had a lot of guys who want to text, Snap, video chat and do everything short of what we want.

If you want amazing pussy and a woman with the perfect body, contact us. We aren’t here to tease or flake. We’re here to build our marriage.

We are in New Jersey.

We are educated and my wife has been with a total of two men her entire life.

Serious men only.

IMG_3811.jpeg IMG_3810.jpeg
Show her off love to see her!

oldfatdom said:
Lovely where you based ?
Hey, dude. They wrote: “We are in New Jersey."

It's said that dogging can become quite addictive if you chose the right area to park up.

Will she confine things to sucking and wanking?

Or do you think that she'll graduate to letting guys she fancies up her cunt? Not necessarily
to pump sperm tho.

Reactions: alainonze
We are in Monmouth County.

She has let several guys fuck her and cum in her cunt. I can’t get enough of her.

Reactions: lnohhnvm, jhlmdl and MajorHorner
JerseyguyMC said:

She has let several guys fuck her and cum in her cunt. I can’t get enough of her.
Better and better.
Is this a desire on her part that has lain dormant or has she been going solo dogging in the past and is only now letting you in on her need to be fucked and filled by strangers in these ultra-exciting settings?

JerseyguyMC said:

Hey there...good to hear masculine bull sometime cuck originally from Monmouth County sounds hot af and gets my big one going good! Send me a DM and let's talk more about your wife

To answer both of you, my wife has always been a good girl. It’s a long story that has been unwinding slowly over time.

Have you seen her pictures? She is truly amazing.

She was a virgin when I met her. Until a few weeks ago, she remained pure - except for me.

We’ve been working in this direction slowly.

The key was never to push. When i would post pictures of her here, I asked her to approve every one of them. When we would show up at our spot, there were several times when she had had enough. I made sure to extricate her immediately. That didn’t always please some of the guys. But, I have no fucks to give. My concern was for her level of comfort.

Slowly, she became more comfortable.

Lately, usually the problem has been that they guys who are interested can’t get hard.

She hates that.

You can can see their reactions. My wife has the best tits on earth. The guys want her - and say so. But, it doesn’t work for her.

There was one time when a guy showed real interest. He got hard. And, a bunch of other guys came over like a moth to a flame.

She loved that. She’s an IT professional - and the guys with whom she works aren’t exactly alpha.

She likes that she was the thing.

Then, there was one guy who failed that night. He made sure to be ready the next time he saw her. Maybe he was a bit too alpha. But, he wanted her. His cock was hard and curved. He pushed. But, he wanted it.

He said that he knew he’d failed to act that first time. He came ready the next time. He was spewing pre-cum the whole time he was fucking her. He shot a huge load into her. She loved that.

I think she also loves the attention and desire from me.

Once very early a dude couldn’t get hard. He wanted to go down on her. He was nice to her. She liked that - no mauling. But, she hates oral.

When we got home, she pointedly said the thought she deserved credit for being a bad girl.

Well, she was and I told her so.

She loved that - and wanted to advance the next time.

She says things like “I’m a *****” and “men want my cunt.”

This is different.

She‘s become the perfect wife.

I literally can’t get enough.

She’s incredibly loyal. She’s the perfect wife and good girl - and she’s a slut.

Sometimes I wonder how much is real. Does she believe what she says? I want her to love this.

But, she has been clear that she wants more.

She really is the perfect wife.

Only I can make her cum. I know her every rhythm. I know how to rub her nipples. I know how to let her control her body and rub herself against my pelvic bone.

In the last 20 years, she hasn’t always wanted that.

She has wanted to please me. But, she wasn’t into it.

Now, she is.

This has been better than I ever could have imagined.

Perfect body.

Perfect curves.

Perfect wife.
I hope that I have adequately answered your questions.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung
JerseyguyMC said:
To answer both of you, my wife has always been a good girl. It’s a long story that has been unwinding slowly over time.

Have you seen her pictures? She is truly amazing.

She was a virgin when I met her. Until a few weeks ago, she remained pure - except for me.

We’ve been working in this direction slowly.

The key was never to push. When i would post pictures of her here, I asked her to approve every one of them. When we would show up at our spot, there were several times when she had had enough. I made sure to extricate her immediately. That didn’t always please some of the guys. But, I have no fucks to give. My concern was for her level of comfort.

Slowly, she became more comfortable.

Lately, usually the problem has been that they guys who are interested can’t get hard.

She hates that.

You can can see their reactions. My wife has the best tits on earth. The guys want her - and say so. But, it doesn’t work for her.

There was one time when a guy showed real interest. He got hard. And, a bunch of other guys came over like a moth to a flame.

She loved that. She’s an IT professional - and the guys with whom she works aren’t exactly alpha.

She likes that she was the thing.

Then, there was one guy who failed that night. He made sure to be ready the next time he saw her. Maybe he was a bit too alpha. But, he wanted her. His cock was hard and curved. He pushed. But, he wanted it.

He said that he knew he’d failed to act that first time. He came ready the next time. He was spewing pre-cum the whole time he was fucking her. He shot a huge load into her. She loved that.

I think she also loves the attention and desire from me.

Once very early a dude couldn’t get hard. He wanted to go down on her. He was nice to her. She liked that - no mauling. But, she hates oral.

When we got home, she pointedly said the thought she deserved credit for being a bad girl.

Well, she was and I told her so.

She loved that - and wanted to advance the next time.

She says things like “I’m a *****” and “men want my cunt.”

This is different.

She‘s become the perfect wife.

I literally can’t get enough.

She’s incredibly loyal. She’s the perfect wife and good girl - and she’s a slut.

Sometimes I wonder how much is real. Does she believe what she says? I want her to love this.

But, she has been clear that she wants more.

She really is the perfect wife.

Only I can make her cum. I know her every rhythm. I know how to rub her nipples. I know how to let her control her body and rub herself against my pelvic bone.

In the last 20 years, she hasn’t always wanted that.

She has wanted to please me. But, she wasn’t into it.

Now, she is.

This has been better than I ever could have imagined.

Perfect body.

Perfect curves.

Perfect wife.
I hope that I have adequately answered your questions.
Would love to see her...please post her pictures!

Check these

IMG_3834.jpeg IMG_3832.jpeg IMG_3835.jpeg IMG_3868.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, randomname, bncz and 9 others
Perfect timing she is hot af and got my big one going good...love to stroke one out to her with you.

Reactions: JerseyguyMC
IMG-5994.jpg AFTER 1st BBC Screenshot (4785).png.jpg

Reactions: SirRibbit
jhlmdl said:
Perfect timing she is hot af and got my big one going good...love to stroke one out to her with you.
jhlmdl said:

Your comments are most welcome. She is amazing. I’ve always known this - since she sucked my dick on the first date. She knew what she wanted.

Yet, until a few weeks ago, I was the only man whom she had ever fucked.

JerseyguyMC said:
Your comments are most welcome. She is amazing. I’ve always known this - since she sucked my dick on the first date. She knew what she wanted.

Yet, until a few weeks ago, I was the only man whom she had ever fucked.
How many has she fucked since then?

Reactions: Gaezel
Only two, Major Horner. What we have found is that most of the men who want to fuck her in a dogging atmosphere can’t keep it up. They are all old men who take one look at her tits and think they have died and gone to Heaven. But, then, nothing happens. It is as if they are in shock that a real, actual woman showed up.

Recently, one dude made every right move. He suggested a local spot where there would be no cops or competition from other men. He was a nice guy. But, he simply couldn’t perform. Honestly, she’s a bit discouraged.

Reactions: MajorHorner
MajorHorner said:
It's said that dogging can become quite addictive if you chose the right area to park up.

Will she confine things to sucking and wanking?

Or do you think that she'll graduate to letting guys she fancies up her cunt? Not necessarily
to pump sperm tho.
Once they’ve got their cock up her Cunt how is anybody gonna stop them pumping sperm up her?

JerseyguyMC said:
Only two, Major Horner. What we have found is that most of the men who want to fuck her in a dogging atmosphere can’t keep it up. They are all old men who take one look at her tits and think they have died and gone to Heaven. But, then, nothing happens. It is as if they are in shock that a real, actual woman showed up.

Recently, one dude made every right move. He suggested a local spot where there would be no cops or competition from other men. He was a nice guy. But, he simply couldn’t perform. Honestly, she’s a bit discouraged.
Poor guy. Even poorer for your wet woman. I’m an older man and find that even young men droop when a real cunt is open and ready for cock at a dogging site. All the better for me to hang back and offer my rod when she, and her partner, have given up hope of a performance. By that time, she’s gagging for a dogger’s cock and in I go to a very wet welcome, and full acceptance of my sperm pumping when she’s ready and well fucked.