• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

After the Bull Leaves...What Happens?

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
Let's say you invited the black bull over for a fun time with the Mrs. If he isn't a live-in lover, and after he's done pounding her pussy, decides to call it a night and leaves... what do you and the wife usually do afterwards?

i am assuming the cuckold probably lick their wives pussies and eat cum

I am glad i am not a cuckold, i would never be able to do that

My wife and I usually fuck like bunnies:D

If you don't drink from her pussy after her lover leaves, then she could easily put him on a pedestal and you into a maid's apron. If you do take your drinks, then she will look forward to (you and her) enjoying the afterglow of emotions together, that a visit from the bull can bring.

we are not into BBC, and there is no cum to eat. But still, I ask her to give me all the details while i fuck her, i usually cum in like 30 seconds :)

To me the love-making was only complete when my cuckold went down on me and licked me clean, returning me to my pristine state.

I felt it was my way of returning his love and devotion in allowing me these hung lovers, for me to share their cum with him afterwards.

smooth.lady said:
To me the love-making was only complete when my cuckold went down on me and licked me clean, returning me to my pristine state.

I felt it was my way of returning his love and devotion in allowing me these hung lovers, for me to share their cum with him afterwards.

I agree with this 100%, as it confirms the bond of love between cuckold/cuckoldress is STILL OKAY and SOUND after the cuckoldress has been ravished by her lover. Drinking the creampie proves that the cuckold has proper respect for the Bull his wife has chosen, and also that he has been rewarded (paid in full) for any indiscretions his wife may have committed, that are in variance to the original marriage contract.

Once a cuckold has eaten the creampie, he no longer has any complaint against the bull - creampies are as valuable as bars of gold or buckets of diamonds.

A creampie is a precious gift from the bull to thank the cuckold for providing his wife on a silver platter. To refuse to eat the offer creampie deserves a hard spanking, because it is bad manners to refuse a well-meaning gift.

tmw1966 said:
we are not into BBC, and there is no cum to eat. But still, I ask her to give me all the details while i fuck her, i usually cum in like 30 seconds :)

Ask her to make the stories HOTTER to see if you can whittle the "time to cum" down to 10 seconds over a few months.........or even to cum without touching your penis.

Offer her a big REWARD like an expensive diamond or a week's holiday with her favorite lover - if she can make you cum in only 10 seconds.

Saraha said:
Ask her to make the stories HOTTER to see if you can whittle the "time to cum" down to 10 seconds over a few months.........or even to cum without touching your penis.

Offer her a big REWARD like an expensive diamond or a week's holiday with her favorite lover - if she can make you cum in only 10 seconds.

sounds familiar........

I would just say.. It's time to clean up, method optional..lol

All Heaven breaks loose....

It's clean up time for me,and if I'm lucky Jess will give me a handjob..

Reactions: firedogg81
I'd want to "cuddle" with her!!

Help me get this cock back in my levis.

smooth.lady said:

Lady you are fine little piece if fluff. I,d I would be very happy to volunteer to assist your hubby if he ever had any need for any assistance in cleaning your pretty little fresh filled delicious looking pussy. You are a very impressive female type human being. As a matter of fact i would be very willing to attend to any job your sexy body might happen to have a requirement for that needed male attention. Lady my dick is so hard from me looking at you that i feel a cat could not scrarch it. Thanks totally for those three pictures you posted. Still cant get my cock back in my jeans. And i THANK YOU for this very enjoyable problem.:p:p:D okdeacon

Saraha said:

believe me if i let myself, it will be over in less than 10 sec, i just try to preserve what's left of dignity and wait until I am inside.

There is nothing better than entering to see your lady lying on her back holding her knees to her chest to absorb and hold all that manjuice deep inside of her for you. Then I lay on my back and she will straddle my face and lower herself down slowly at first so I can see her swollen lips while I see her push down to start the flow. Sometimes it is a string like slow drip and other times it is like a glob like bomb that comes out. My mouth is wide open and the tonge is out so she directs and lowers herself because now she wants me to eat it all. She is usually sore so she controls the grind and I always make her cum.

No matter how much youthink youhave gotten from eating her out, when you enter her, yu can still feel she is soaked from her man. And there is something to say when all our juices are melting together inside of her.

It leaves us exahsted and dehydrated.

Did I mentioned I love kissing her with a mouthful also?

The cuckold probably lick their wives pussies and eat cum.

Thank you

Saraha said:
I agree with this 100%, as it confirms the bond of love between cuckold/cuckoldress is STILL OKAY and SOUND after the cuckoldress has been ravished by her lover. Drinking the creampie proves that the cuckold has proper respect for the Bull his wife has chosen, and also that he has been rewarded (paid in full) for any indiscretions his wife may have committed, that are in variance to the original marriage contract.

Once a cuckold has eaten the creampie, he no longer has any complaint against the bull - creampies are as valuable as bars of gold or buckets of diamonds.

A creampie is a precious gift from the bull to thank the cuckold for providing his wife on a silver platter. To refuse to eat the offer creampie deserves a hard spanking, because it is bad manners to refuse a well-meaning gift.

Yes it was often my main pleasure from a cuckold. If the date was pretty ordinary I spent the whole time thinking of how it would be when i got back home, my little Cuckold always made me feel so special and desirable and the sex with him filled any voids.

If my lover was really hot then I knew I'd just lie back and let my Cuck clean me as I fell asleep and that 'good lover' became one of my long term boyfriends, oh it was such a win-win situation for me back then.