• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

After the "overnight"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Well, things took some substantial steps forward this weekend.

Last Wednesday evening was my last post here and Sue kept to her request for Wednesday to be a no-sex night for us. Thursday evening came around she teased me quite a bit before we actually got to having sex. She said she wanted to act out the evening the same as it used to be when she'd be with Brad. I didn't understand what she was saying until she left me downstairs watching TV at about 9pm when she put out daughter to bed.

I went upstairs maybe 15 minutes later and our bedroom door was locked and I could hear her soft moans inside and a faint buzzing noise. I knew she was masturbating with one of her toys. I stood outside the door for a few moments and then just thought to what she'd said about wanting it to be like other Thursday's had been.

I went back downstairs about 9:30pm and said goodnight to our son and to my surprise he said something about "mom already said goodnight" that she was going to bed early so about 10-15 minutes later I went back upstairs and this time the door was unlocked so I opened it.

She had the lights dimmed in the room, a dirty-movie was on the TV with the sound turned down and she was lying there under the sheet on the bed reading a Penthouse Letters magazine. Her clothes and underwear were on the floor next to the bed. She smiled up at me so I just undressed and slipped in next to her under the sheets and moved in to kiss her.

She turned her head to me and said "You'll have to wait till Brad is done" and with that I pulled the sheet back to find that she had her blue "gel" dildo in her pussy set to a low-vibrate speed! I got on my knees and watched as she pulled it out of her pussy and then gently pushed it back in. From the lubricant on the headboard I knew she was very wet. It was obvious she'd cum a few times already from how swollen her pussy looked to how hard her nipples were! I reached down and took the end of the dildo from her and took over being Brad and finishing her off. I felt her cum again as I pushed it in and out of her.

Finally after she'd caught her breath she took my hand off and she pulled the toy out of her now well used pussy. All she said was "Mmmm, Brad was good but now it's your turn" and then she added "I hope he didn't leave me too messy for you!". Before I pushed myself into her she handed me the lubricant and I didn't need to be told what to do.

After her last orgasm not more than a moment earlier, my lubed up cock slid right into her. Her pussy was still opened up from the dildo. She put her legs around my butt and pulled me into her more deeply. She was really opened up inside - I slid all the way in without any resistance and my god was I hard inside her.

"Do you like how I feel?" and all I could do was nod and moan a "mmm hmmm" yes back to her. And at that point she started to really turn it on saying stuff like "This is how I'm going to feel if you have me right after Brad does".

I know her blue dildo is pretty big - it's about my length but it's much thicker than me. She told me how Brad really liked how she felt after their first time when they spent the night together - she made a point of telling me how this was sort of how she felt that night - VERY open and VERY wet inside.

She then asked me if I thought I was going to want to "be with her" the night I come to watch them together!!!! I swear, just hearing her ask me that almost set me off. I managed to tell her that I didn't know she would want me to and that I remembered that Brad wasn't into a creampie from me and then she killed me with her reply "I just want to know if you want to feel how I feel" and she added "I didn't mean I would want you to cum in me!"

Holy shit. I fucking exploded in her at that statement. Sorry about the language but it was a tremendous event to hear her say that to me - that she might actually ask me to NOT cum in her! She laughed at how I just let loose from what she'd said said "we may just have to see about this won't we?".

I can't really remember much more from that night - as we'd had some wine by then and by the time we both finished cleaning up it was late.

Friday morning she continued on with her re-enactment of her time with Brad. She got up and remained naked while she puttered around the bedroom before we had to go down to the kitchen to make lunch for our daughter and to start getting ready for work. As she stood in the bathroom she caught my attention and pointed to the wetness that was seeping out of her and said "Oh my, Brad really left me messy didn't he?!". Once the washcloth was wet she proceeded to put one foot up on the toilet and let me watch her clean up. All I could think was that this was how she and Brad probably were that next morning.

Friday night we were both horny again and she continued on with her teasing - this time telling me that she and Brad were close to figuring out when I could come and watch them. She told me again, almost excitedly, that she really did want me to be there with them and that she hoped I would be able to be okay. I told her that I thought I would be okay and that I definitely did want to give it a try.

She teased me again Friday night - again once the kids were off for the night she locked the bedroom door behind us and she just got undressed. "This is how I like to be for Brad". We had some wine and watched another blue-movie on the TV and all the while she just sat there stark naked - even sitting "indian style" at one point in which position her pussy just gaped open. She saw me staring and said "Brad loves to look at all of me like this" and with that she raised one knee to let me see more of her pussy.

Once again, by the time she let me finally push my way into her (with lots of lubricant) she again said "oooh, don't you like what Brad does to me" and other stuff to simply push me over the edge. She even giggled that "you're sure not lasting very long are you?!".

Over the weekend though she told me she'd firmed up plans with Brad. They are thinking of the Friday night before Memorial Day weekend - May 22nd. Later this week is out as she's due for her period again - and then she reminded me that she's usually "extra horny" right after she's done (as if I needed to be reminded!).

Saturday was busy with one of our nieces communion's and after eating and drinking the afternoon away, neither of us was very horny that night.

Last night she started talking to me again about watching them. She asked me over and over if I was sure I'd be okay and I kept on telling her that I hoped I would be and that I really did want to be there. At one point she just came out and asked me "how are you going to feel when you see him cum in me? Are you going to be okay?" I just held her, kissed her and told her that I know that moment will be one of the most difficult for me - but then I told her that I really did want to be there for that moment. I even told her that I had thought of holding her hand at that moment just to share in it with her - she LOVED that idea. She then asked me something - she asked me if it might be easier if I wasn't so horny? I didn't know what she meant until she said softly "maybe you could masturbate before so you weren't so horny?". I told her that I wasn't sure how I'd feel if I wasn't worked up sexually but that we could consider it. She then added that it might be better - she said she knows she's suggested I "have her" after Brad's done but last night she said that it might be better if I didn't. I just looked at her and said "whatever you want baby - I'll try" - I wasn't really thinking clearly and am now wondering just what will happen.

So - there you have it. We talked more after sex last night and Sue reassured me ten time over that she really really wants me to be there and have a good experience watching them and she said again to me that since I came out to her again and said that I did truly want to watch them that she feels so much better about everything. That much I can surely tell!

Gotta run - conference call to join for work.

Soon,

SoonToBe said:
[My wife] then asked me if I thought I was going to want to "be with her" the night I come to watch them together!!!! I swear, just hearing her ask me that almost set me off. .... then she killed me with her reply "I just want to know if you want to feel how I feel" and she added "I didn't mean I would want you to cum in me!" .... Holy shit. I fucking exploded in her at that statement.

Ah, yes — your wife is definitely moving you toward watching her fuck her lover in front of you, thus humiliating you. Don't forget to point out to her that these are definitely "perverse" desires....

SoonToBe said:
Friday night we were both horny again and she continued on with her teasing - this time telling me that she and Brad were close to figuring out when I could come and watch them. .... I told her that I thought I would be okay and I definitely do want to give it a try.

She's definitely moving you forward....

SoonToBe said:
Over the weekend though she told me she'd firmed up plans with Brad. They are thinking of the Friday night before Memorial Day weekend - May 22nd. Last night she started talking to me again about watching them. She asked me over and over if I was sure I'd be okay and I kept on telling her that I hoped I would be and that I really did want to be there.

Although you will find it humiliating, of course, that your wife is "forcing you" to observe her sexual pleasure with her lover first-hand....

SoonToBe said:
So - there you have it. Sue reassured me ten times over that she really really wants me to be there and have a good experience watching them and she said again to me that since I came out to her again and said that I did truly want to watch them that she feels so much better about everything.

It's hard to avoid the suspicion that fucking her lover in front of you will increase the intensity of your wife's sexual pleasure, and "insisting" you be there and watch them will affirm her power over you as a woman whose sexuality is so compelling her lover is willing to risk his marriage to fuck her — and, not only that, both of them will be unable to restrain themselves from passionately cumming in front of you, her husband. Your wife's humiliation of you in this way, in other words, will be an integral part the appeal of this event, and the reluctance you have expressed (prior to finally agreeing) has increased the importance, in her mind, of "requiring you" to do this, despite her repeated expressions of concern for your well-being.

So, I agree.... your wife is moving forward with her lover, and she is moving you forward as well. This is good. You might even consider increasing the rewarding nature of this experience for her, and its intensity for you, by allowing yourself to feel some humiliation — even though (as indicated in your other post of today) you aren't inclined along those lines.

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
Custer - just a quick update. I read your reply earlier today and I wangled it into our time after the kids were gone for the night. I didn't come out and ask her if she wanted to humiliate me, nothing that direct. I just asked her why she now seemed so intent on having me there to watch her.

She said that ever since I walked out on them that time I tried to stay and watch she says she's had this doubting feeling that this was something I really wanted to do. I told her again that I do want her to continue with whatever she wanted, be it Brad or whoever, and that I did enjoy what we've been doing.

She said that she knows it's crazy - and maybe, subconsciously she has other motives, but what she said to me is that if I'm there with her and she sees and knows that I am okay that she thinks it'll give her some sort of confidence in knowing she can believe me. Or at least that's what I got out of what she said.

This isn't the first time she's said this to me and only in the last day or so have I thought back to other times when she's said things that make me sort of understand what she is thinking. I guess maybe when I walked out of there - despite my encouraging her by phone and text message that I wanted her to stay with him, that maybe she's still doubting my sincerity? Crazy right? Even after she spent a night with him and I've nothing but loved it, she's still unsure.

Could she be thinking something else subconsciously? I suppose so, but then again I'd also say you may be reading too much into what she's doing too, just in a different way?

I don't know more about that but what I do know is that a week from Friday I hope to see my beautiful wife in person do what I've fantasized about for years.

Soon,

SoonToBe said:
Custer - just a quick update. I read your reply earlier today and I wangled it into our time after the kids were gone for the night. I didn't come out and ask her if she wanted to humiliate me, nothing that direct. I just asked her why she now seemed so intent on having me there to watch her.

That seems to me a good question to ask.... not for purposes of unearthing some sort of sinister motivation or a confession of dark purposes (probably there aren't any), but rather just to listen in a nonjudgmental way to what your wife has to say.

SoonToBe said:
She said that ever since I walked out on them that time I tried to stay and watch, she says she's had this doubting feeling that this was something I really wanted to do.

That's a reasonable reply....

SoonToBe said:
I told her again that I do want her to continue with whatever she wants, be it Brad or whoever, and that I do enjoy what we've been doing.

And reasonable reassurance on your part....

SoonToBe said:
She said that she knows it's crazy - and maybe, subconsciously she has other motives, but what she said to me is that if I'm there with her and she sees and knows that I am okay that she thinks it'll give her some sort of confidence in knowing she can believe me.

I suppose your encouraging Sue to fuck another man and her doing so, and finding she really likes it, is so antithetical to "normal, accepted social mores" she finds it hard to believe that really is what you want, and you really aren't profoundly disturbed and upset on some level now that the whole thing is an ongoing reality.

SoonToBe said:
....maybe she's still doubting my sincerity? Crazy right? Even after she spent a night with him and I've nothing but loved it, she's still unsure.

No, I don't think it's crazy. My impression is, Sue feels somewhat at sea — what with her affair with your (apparent) complete acceptance being so much at odds with her social conditioning — and she is seeking something solid, some sort of anchor, as it were, to grasp that will reassure her all this really is OK. She seems to have decided that if you watch her fuck her lover and express your exceptance by being there and participating in some way (even if it's only watching), that will provide her with the necessary reassurance. In addition, it will enable her to gain insight into how you really feel about her affair with Brad. I say this because she will also be watching you and how you're responding.... and women (including your wife, I'm sure) are much better than men at reading and interpreting body language.

Note this interpretation differs from my comments of earlier today (now yesterday, at your end).

SoonToBe said:
Could she be thinking something else subconsciously?

Yes, certainly....

SoonToBe said:
....then again, I'd also say you may be reading too much into what she's doing, just in a different way?

That's possible, of course. You're the one who knows your wife. I write things that come to mind as I read your posts (well, some of them, anyway), but my thoughts may be only minimally related (if at all) to what's actually going on between the two of you.

SoonToBe said:
....what I do know is, a week from Friday I hope to see my beautiful wife in person do what I've fantasized about for years.

My feeling is, that will be very cool. Go for it....

—Custer

I was going to post an update here anyway but since Sue just ran out to the store, I had some time now.

I was going to post about some of the conversations we've had over the past few days while she had her period. But she just sprung the most intense surprise on me. I have been pawing after her for the past day or so knowing her period will be over either today or tomorrow (she's gotten back to being very regular) and I hinted around that we should plan to make some time tomorrow night. Being upstairs in the bedroom she turned to me and very calmly just asked me "what would you say if I asked you to wait until after Friday night?"

I swear I nearly came in my pants - to hear her ask that! Wow!!! Something I never thought I'd hear from her - that she's gone past thinking about this, to come out and ask me. I'm still hard right now almost 45 minutes later!

I told her that I would need to think about it. She kissed me and teased me and said she'd "help me out" in other ways - which is continuing what I had intended to post here about in the first place. That over the weekend, on Saturday night, Sue asked me to masturbate for her. She said she just wanted to watch me. I was a little surprised as it's just not something she asks me to do that often, especially not during her period. She offered to strip and let me look at her to get hard and she did put on a bit of a show for me (as much as she could) - so of course I said yes. I got off once and she seemed to enjoy it - even almost orgasming herself too. Then she asked me to do it again. I told her I needed a little time between as she well knew so we just hung out - and sure enough - she didn't let up - one TV show later she asked me again "let me watch you again". It took a little longer the second time but I finally got off again and she had this big smile and said she loved watching me and she helped me get cleaned up. Later that night before we went to go to sleep she rolled over and kissed me and started masturbating me herself. It took a bit but I got hard again even if it was a bit tender. Still - she seemed to get into it and sure enough, I did feel a 3rd load getting started. When I thought she might suck me or finish me off herself she asked me softly "how about you finish it off?".

She asked me on Sunday how I felt - I didn't get what she was asking at first until I realized what she meant and she asked if I was horny at all. I didn't get what she was asking so I just said no, that I really wasn't after the 3 times the night before. She smiled at that - it must have been early afternoon yesterday. Last night she asked me again if I was horny and to be honest, I still wasn't (I'm not so young any more) and she smiled again and I finally asked her what the hell was going on.

And this is what makes tonight's short conversation so exciting - she told me last night that she was thinking of asking me to do it again on Thursday night - and she actually said this (and I'm thinking she must have found something on a website to think this way which I haven't asked her about) but she actually said that she might want me to do it again - masturbate like 3 times - on Thursday so that Friday night might be easier on me if I wasn't very horny! Holy crap Batman!!! Even now I'm just like stunned at her - that she's actually now thinking about this and willing to talk to me or even tell me something like this.

I think I'm going to say okay to her asking to wait till Friday or later for us. I mean if she asked me it probably means she had to work herself up to it - so she must really want it. I'm not sure about her request for Thursday though as I just may prefer to be horny on Friday night - if I can even hold out.

This is like such a turn for her - I haven't really seen this in her yet, her truly wanting something sexually - enough for her to ask for it! What a total fucking turn on!!! I feel like I'm on a cloud - it all feels so incredible. I know it's playing with fire - but oh how I want to feel her heat.

It's going to be a long week. And now you know why if I let myself think about what she asked me tonight - I"m liable to cum in my pants without even touching myself! And then she just ran out to the food-store leaving me here to just dwell on it all.

Awright....

She must be reading this somewhere, or maybe she has a coach. Either way it sounds like she has things well in hand (well, your hand anyway)! Congrat's, what an awesome development.

Only a short post before I am off till tomorrow.
She continued her fun tonight - only with her period over she willingly sat there in front of me and encouraged me to masturbate while looking at her pussy.
I asked her what was up with her newfound desires and she just smiled and giggled that giggle again so I asked her again and she said that she'd read some old Penthouse Letters stories that I'd obviously enjoyed (she paused and took me a moment to understand that they must have looked "used" to her) and one of them got her stoked up but she'd never gotten the nerve up to ask me before and then she added that again, she felt more confident about all of this since knowing I want to be there on Friday night. I must have smiled or maybe my stiff cock gave me away as to how I felt about what she just said.

I felt sort of strange looking at her naked in front of me as she gently played with herself and encouraged me along - knowing what she wanted. She started to tease me a bit - gentle moans, and then she said quietly "you're going to watch us" and then she moaned again. I let go a few minutes later all over her leg and she sat up and did the last few strokes which felt awesome.

I'm just going to go along with it. It's clear it's what she wants. I would love to fuck her but I'm okay for a bit longer just stroking away for her. It is very intense to look at her in bed or anywhere for that matter and think about Friday. I won't say I have no concerns - oh is it taking a lot of focus to not go there - but I do want to do it. Actually, at this point, I feel like I have to do it - I have to be there with her. It surprises me that I want it but I do - I want to see and experience this with Sue.

Damn right you have to do it and be there, if not for yourself please consider all of us who are so looking forward to this weekend. It has been a while since I watched my Beautiful Wife with another man, but i can tell you it stays fresh in your mind forever after. If you really feel you can't be there completely free of second thoughts then consider watching from a distance or have a baby monitor or video player as a medium between you and the actual event. It may be the little bit of insurance you need to get through this this time. If you did not love your wife as much as you do this would not be as big a deal as some people would think, but your head will go places you can not forsee until you are all wrapped up in those moments!! Just my 2 cents, since I have been there done that, Good luck

Agree with Loadman, an experience that stays with you forever. I, too, haven't had the pleasure of watching my wife with another man for some time now, but can still feel the strange mixture of pleasure, at seeing my wife enjoying herself, pride in how she was pleasing her lover and an underlying sexual pleasure that defies description.

I hope you can overcome your resistance to the concept and get to enjoy the experience. I am sure your wife will get much pleasure from having you there, knowing how much you love her. ;)

I am surprised she's sound asleep already as my mind is racing at what tomorrow will bring.

We were both busy last night with our own stuff to tend to - her with family stuff and me with work-related stuff so it wasn't a sexy night. We didn't even reallly talk about it other than a casual question from her if I was still okay with everything.

Tonight though - again after the kids were off for the night we were in the bedroom and she came out and asked me "do you think you'll be more comfortable tomorrow if you're not quite so horny?" I knew what she was asking as she had already come out and suggested it to me earlier - but I also knew she wanted to hear me say okay. So I told her that it might be easier if I wasn't fighting a raging hard-on the whole time tomorrow. It was a weak reply but it didn't matter - it turned me on to hear her say it and it turned me on even more that she wanted it.

She slipped off her robe and leaned over and kissed me. As she did she reached into my boxers and got me started. Then - just as the other times she leaned back against her pillows and pulled up her night shirt. I was so taken with watching her that she had to remind me to masturbate! "Are you thinking about me and Brad?" - wow did my cock respond to that. She went on and on as she ran her finger up through her pussy and then gently spread it open. I don't remember in what order she said them but I know she said "You want to see him in me don't you?" and at one point she said "Right in here" and at that point she had 2 fingers in her very wet pussy.

I didn't last long and she had this huge smile as I spurted all over the place. I knew she loved knowing I'd cum while looking at her and thinking about her.

After we cleaned up we put on Leno from the other night on Tivo and got ready for bed listening to his monologue. As we got into bed she kissed me and asked me if I wanted to go one more time - and she added "for me?". I won't say I was really in the mood for a second time but I also just felt so turned on by her actually asking me. She lay next to me - and gently got me started. I didn't need her to pull up her shirt or anything - the more I thought of her wanting me to masturbate for her the more I wanted to.

She knew when I was getting close and she looked up at me, just said "I love you" and then pulled my hand away and she sucked me to the end. It was incredible - usually my second times aren't as intense but when she did that (and she's done it lots of times - always chooses to surprise me) - it was wild.

We both got under the covers afterwards as there wasn't anything to clean up (she didn't even share it with me either) and all I could do was just think about tomorrow night. The plan is for me to go to the hotel they'll be at and that when I am getting close, I'll call her cellphone and we'll all meet in the bar. I'll fend for myself for dinner and our kids think we're going to a work-related dinner/dance kind of thing and we told them that if we had too much to drink that we'd be staying overnight so we're covered either way things happen.

But I"m wired and it's after midnight. I read what Loadman and Lover51 wrote - and at this point, it is I guess what they call a fate-accompli - in that it's going to happen and I think I can honestly say I want it to. I actually think as others have posted her that I need to be there. I am used to hearing it in my brain now that I can actually say that I do want to see Brad fuck her. I mean I did the math quickly and he's probably fucked her maybe 50 or 60 times - it's time that I"m there for one of them. I looked at her tonight as she spread herself for me and though that she's going to do that for him tomorrow night.

But I think what I really want to be there for is to just hold her hand and be with her as she orgasms and lets herself go under him. I think it'll be intense to feel her like that. And of course, I do want to be there and hold her when he cums. I"m not quite sure how I'm going to react at that moment but I know I want to be there and experience it with her. The idea of him cumming inside her is both such a scary thought for me but also probably the most intensely arousing thing I can think of.

I think Sue was right, at least I do feel sort of calm and I'm not all hard and horny, but my mind is racing. I'm sure I'll fall asleep eventually. Wish me luck, I don't know that I'll have time for any sort of long post tomorrow.

2 good things for today.

1- it's wicked busy today at work so my mind is elsewhere most of the morning so far

2- hate to say it but Sue was right in that I'm much less horny this morning and it is making the waiting easier. Plus it was fun a heck having her finish me off orally!!!

I'm trying not to think too much about later.

Enjoy these moments, your level of excitement must be astounding!! Could you please let us know what time you plan to meet for drinks so we can think of you tonight, while I at least am at home nusing a torn leg muscle. I am hoping the best for you. Thank's so much for sharing.

The plan as it stands now is that I am meeting them at the hotel bar at 7pm.

Sue assured me that they would not have "started already" without me - but she did say that they would have a few drinks before I get there.

And yes - it is taking all of my energy to remain focused on work (and posting here isn't helping that!).

I do not know what the plan is for later tonight though.

Well, I've read this thread with great interest given my current situation. Custer indicated your wife is at "sea." Well, let me quote another song that seems to be playing in my mind as I read your posts:

Today I found a message floating
In the sea from you to me
It said that when you could see it
You cried with fear, the Point was near
Was it you that said, "How long, how long
To the Point of Know Return?"

I'm happy that you're happy, but, trust me, if you watch them, there's no turning back. Things will never be the same again. It can be wonderfully erotic, passionate and fun, but, it forever changes things. I couldn't handle the changes. Others here can.

Be aware that you are about to pass the point of no return.

Good luck.

StB - I've said it before and I'll say it again - thank you so much for sharing this with us. Along with others here, I will be thinking about you, Sue and Brad tonight. I sincerely hope you all enjoy the experience.

how did it go?

I have started this post so many times since yesterday morning but have continually been interrupted.

I DID do it - I stayed and watched as Sue and Brad had passionate sex this past Friday night.

It was incredibly difficult at times and yet - at the end - all I could feel was incredible envy at the pleasure she had.

I did watch as Brad passionately and physically fucked her. At some points I was nearly sick to my stomach - but at others - the slightest touch of my cock would have made me burst.

Surprisingly, watching him actually cum in her was INCREDIBLY amazing to see and not nearly as difficult as I"d expected.

More later as we have family visiting this afternoon.

Congratulations. I am glad you enjoyed the experience. Was Brad ok with it? Back when my wife had her fling, he wasn't very keen on having me in the room some of the time. Gave me some disappointments, hearing what was happening but not seeing. Often I would sneak in when they were fully distracted!!

So glad it worked out for you, I imagine you will be "very high" on this accomplishment for a very long time. Looking fwd to all the details when you get some time.

Users who are viewing this thread