• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

airport humiliation

D

dirtbag73

Ok panty wearing cuckolds and sissys, I know you love to dress up when you are away from home. Here is an assignment for you the next time you travel.

1)Wear your undies and matching bra under whatever clothes you choose to wear.
2) Pack at least 2 bras with an underwire in your carry-on bag.
3) Paint your toenails hot pink or bright red
4) Pack the nail polish, some lipstick, female deodorant, tampons and the rest of your make-up in a clear quart size bag in your carry-on luggage. Be sure to take this out of your bag when you go through security.
5) Wear see-thru pantyhose and/or no socks so everyone sees your painted toenails when you go through security at the airport.
6) Pack a vibrator in your carry-on bag. The screeners know what they look like.
7) Put two large bottles of shampoo in your carry-on bag and "forget" to take them out at security. This way they will be sure to search your bag.

Have a nice trip.

Tell us how it goes.

er

no I will not be doing this - airports are stressful enough. Good to hear new ideas though!

These are great ideas. Too bad I won't be traveling on a plane soon. I would just have to get to the airport a bit sooner incase there was some delay!

no I will not be doing this - airports are stressful enough. Good to hear new ideas though!

Chicken, why not go into stress overload, and blush crimson red when you are searched in a private room. If you are lucky, a nice Policewoman might stick her gloved fingers up your ass to test for hidden drugs. I am sure you could be the talk of the airport security staff for a few days, whilst they re-look at the videos of your feminity as you strip down and reveal every inch of your "womanhood".

security checks...

i do a similiar thing - although not so sissy, more cucky...

when i travel I always carry a handful of my wife's pictures... ranging from her in sexy clothes - through to her completely naked, and ending in close up pussy shots...

i always make sure that my bag gets searched through the security zone - be it liquid bottles, cigarette lighters or whatever... but the first thing that meets the eye when the bag is opened is my wife naked....

several times i have had my bag 'confiscated' for more thorough searches... and twice the photos have been taken outright...

my favorite times are when I am asked into the security room for questions... and when they ask about the pictures - i get to tell them it is my wife..

I love the humiliation/excitment of having to stand there, telling 3 or 4 strangers that the naked pussy in front of them is my wife....

Lets add to the assignment.

Once you are past security go to the bathroom and sit down to pee (this should be obvious).
Pull your pants all the way to the floor so everyone in the other stalls can see your panties.
Figure out a way to show off those painted toenail while you are there as well.

Report back

This isnt cuckolding its feminisation and its plain fucked up sorry not for me gentlemen or gentle transexuals.

Once a husband has a taste for cuckoldry, other hidden fantasies may surge out of his subconscious mind that he did not have a hint about. Feminisations may be something he needs for complete enjoyment of life.

This also explains why a wife can't promise to not fall in love with a stranger, when her husband exerts his wedding vows of "obey me" and take lovers.

Take team sports where players suddenly punch each other even though it is out of character - they did not realise that the urge to punch was hidden inside their minds waiting (like locusts) for the chance to escape (or swarm).

A lot of crime is not pre-meditated, but a sudden escape of hidden desires that came from a hidden corner of the mind.

Push your wife into the arms of strangers, and she could become a slut in no time, even though she reads from the Bible in Church. Her wedding vows keep her primal desires from becoming reality, but if the man she married says, "open your legs, I am giving you permission to date and bring home cream pies, then the Law of Attraction in the DVD, 'The Secret' will bring what her husband is craving.

She has no choice but to obey her husband, so hubby better be sure of what he is wishing for. If she does not obey and open up her thighs for strangers, then she is breaking her wedding vows BIG TIME.

A husband who can't please his wife in bed, can give his wife the gift of extra-marital sex, and has an obligation to talk to his mother-in-law and explain why she might notice her daughter around town with other guys from time-to-time. Most mothers want a good sex life for their daughters, so warning a mother-in-law is the decent thing to do - so she has a ready made excuse if any of her friends notice an "obvious adultery" taking place. MIL can explain that Son-in-law is falling short on providing adequate loving, and has granted a codicil in the wedding vows. Wagging tongues will spread the word, but everyone will get over the shock and ACCEPT THE NEW ARRANGEMENT. The "wayward wife" will notice that her sympathetic friends are pointing out suitable guys for her "love enhancement".......which is FANTASTIC.

feminization

I think most cucks are into being feminized, or made into a sissy. What do others out there think?

Feminization is a reward a wife gives to her cuck, helping him to dress up and apply makeup, etc. until he is proficient. With two females in the house, a Bull has a pick of which holes he wishes to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back