• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

akansha's cuck

• Thread starterindiancuckslave
  • Start date

indiancuckslave

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2012
hi this is vivek n akansha from mumbai

she's laid down the rules... i only get to touch her if anyone here allows me too after commenting on her... so please, its been a week now

she's started to get into a much more dominating role and i'm enjoying it.

feel free to ask us any questions.

Attachments

• DSC243 (19).jpg
    DSC243 (19).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 856
  • DSC243 (76).jpg
    DSC243 (76).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,066
please someone give me permission to touch her tonight :(

Attachments

• DSC243 (86).jpg
    DSC243 (86).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 664
  • DSC243 (21).jpg
    DSC243 (21).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 643
I'm going to need to see a lot more photos, including some of the promised land, before I'll give my permission.

By the way, that's a smokin' hot body.

She is stunning, and yes we'll need to see more pics ;)

Give me permission for me to touch her as well...anyway u can touch ur slutty wife anytime u want

some updates

akansha really loved the comments. she's still sticking to the rules not letting me in her! i've been sitting on the bed licking her feet, sucking her toes while she's browsing the forum!

she's been teasing me about telling her best friend tanya about my desire for being cuckolded... :eek: i don't know how i'll be able to face her after that! what do you guys think?

she's also getting interested in cbt :eek: any ideas how to start out light.. i immediately shrivel due to the pain :/

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 760
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 627
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 666
Mhmmm I'd slobber all over that delicious pussy till she cums!! ;)

Here is what you must do to please your boss-woman.

indiancuckslave said:
Hi, this is vivek n akansha from Mumbai.

Hello Vivek from Mumbai! Welcome to the forum! And, thank you for posting.

indiancuckslave said:
She has laid down the rules.

As she should. If "she" is your boss-wife, you're a fortunate man to have had such a sensuously-gorgeous and dominant woman agree to marry you and accept you as her submissive husband.

If "she" is your boss-woman, you're fortunate that such a sensuously-beautiful and strong-looking woman agreed to accept you as her submissive boyfriend.

indiancuckslave said:
I only get to touch her if anyone here allows me too after commenting on her... so please, its been a week now.

Hm... I see. It sounds like your boss-woman manages you creatively. (Since you didn't say you were married, I'll refer to her as your boss-woman.)

indiancuckslave said:
She's started to get into a much more dominating role, and I'm enjoying it.

Very good. I encourage your boss-woman to continue in her natural role as your dominatrix and, indeed, to steadily increase her domination of you.

And, it's entirely proper and appropriate that you accept and enjoy your role as her submissive boyfriend.

Regarding your boss-woman's conditions for allowing you to touch her: you must do the following.

1) First, order her a copy of

Parker, Janice C., 2012, "Make Your Husband Your Maid" (Janice C. Parker Productions, 174 pp., softcover)

and, of course, pay for it yourself. You can find it here, for instance:
Make Your Husband Your Maid: Janice C. Parker: 9781478260943: Amazon.com: Books
(there are two reviews).

2) While waiting for this book to arrive, respectfully ask your boss-woman to please allow you to touch her each day, as required, in order for you to carry out the following daily tasks, for a minimum of a full month — more or less, in accordance with her wishes.

a) Each morning, awaken her gently at the time she wishes to be awakened by kissing her asshole and sensuously giving her analingus with your tongue. If she is able to orgasm in this way, continue until you bring her to orgasm or until she tells you to stop.

b) Then, each morning, prepare her tea (or other preferred drink) and serve it to her in bed while you prepare her breakfast. Respectfully serve her breakfast to her, then clear the breakfast table and, if you have time, wash the dishes.

c) Each morning as she is leaving for work (or just before you leave, if you leave first), bow down fully before her, on your knees with your ass elevated, kiss her feet, then respectfully wish her a good day.

d) Each evening, immediately when your boss-woman returns home (or immediately when you return home, if you return first), again bow down fully before her, on your knees with your ass elevated, and again kiss her feet, then respectfully welcome her home.

e) Then, each evening, prepare your boss-woman's preferred drink (a glass of wine or a cup of tea, for instance) and serve it to her while she relaxes in a chair — preferably in her easy chair.

f) Then, while she relaxes with her drink, kneel and pleasure your boss-woman by gently removing her shoes, then gently sucking her big toes (each in turn), then kissing and licking your way from her feet up her legs to her thighs, then sensuously kissing and licking her inner thighs.

g) If your boss-woman instructs you to continue, do so by sensuously sucking and licking her pussy until she orgasms.

If you aren't an experienced pussysucker, respectfully ask your boss-woman to please instruct you, for instance by inserting her index fingers in your ears, then guiding your head by pushing and pulling, such that your head and tongue move in ways that please her. Your skill as her pussysucker will soon increase.

h) Then, each evening, prepare your boss-woman's dinner and serve it to her.

i) Then, each evening, clean up the kitchen, wash the dishes (including, of course, the breakfast dishes if you don't have time to do that in the morning), then take out the garbage.

j) When you have days off (on weekends), perform whatever additional housework your boss-woman assigns to you. This might include vacuming, washing the kitchen and bathroom floors, and dusting.

3) If you and your boss-woman do not live together, earnestly ask her to please assign you daily work to serve her in the ways she wishes to be served, for a period of time to be specified by her (say, 1 month), while she reads and contemplates her book and, perhaps, reads the newspaper or watches her preferred TV programs in the evenings.

4) At an appropriate time when your boss-woman seems receptive, respectfully ask her — after bowing before her and kissing her feet, then asking her if you may ask a question — whether, if she is pleased with your service, she will allow you to "touch" her by allowing you sex from time to time as a reward — at (of course) times of her choosing and in ways that please her.

indiancuckslave said:
Feel free to ask us any questions.

(i) Are you and your boss-woman married?
(ii) Do you and she live together, or separately?
(iii) If you and she live together, do you have a place of your own or do you live with relatives?
(iv) If you and she live separately, does each of you have a place of your own or do both of you live with relatives?

Good luck, Vivek!

You SOB still haven't fucked her...what she is waiting for ....a bigger thicker longer cock or what...fuck that bitch and tear her pussy...hope they are still virgin...as that bitch

vivek, how many years have you been together? r u married?

Users who are viewing this thread