• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

akansha's cuck

• Thread starterindiancuckslave
  • Start date
mmmm... wow soooo sexy tits and nipples... a hot slutty!

Seasons Greetings!
mature in thinking young male well established in professional life and know how to treat and respect ladies.
if interested add me on yahoo msgr
malebdsm@yahoo.com
or call me on
thanks

913773.jpg

Tanya should be told all about your cuckold desires, and a chastity cages should be purchased and fitted - with Tanya keeping the key around her neck and deciding when you are allowed to have it unlocked for a few hours at a time. Tanya might even squat on your face and let you lick her wet cunt, while your "better half" watches and approves of her friend getting some action,

Wow! She is hot! There is something special about Indian women :)
No, I don't give you permission to touch her :p That is something she should save for her fuckbuddies!

i wana bang ur wife

indiancuckslave said:
hi this is vivek n akansha from mumbai

she's laid down the rules... i only get to touch her if anyone here allows me too after commenting on her... so please, its been a week now

she's started to get into a much more dominating role and i'm enjoying it.

feel free to ask us any questions.

I think u guys based in UK, correct me if I am wrong???

Hope u have fucked her by now......

Two of the hottest women on this site that I have seen so far are from India. If this trend continues I am going to have to leave the United States to go fuck the hell out of all the Cuckolding women in India. This beautiful women and bikiniking's wife both are amazing!

any real cucks here, contact me on yahoo mail same id

r u cuck

You can touch her tonight but she has to think of me when you do that.

Amar

You are getting what you are worth. Hand her over to a real man like me and see the jalwa

indiancuckslave said:
some updates

akansha really loved the comments. she's still sticking to the rules not letting me in her! i've been sitting on the bed licking her feet, sucking her toes while she's browsing the forum!

she's been teasing me about telling her best friend tanya about my desire for being cuckolded... :eek: i don't know how i'll be able to face her after that! what do you guys think?

she's also getting interested in cbt :eek: any ideas how to start out light.. i immediately shrivel due to the pain :/

Users who are viewing this thread