• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Alabama couple starting

• Thread starterboandali2.0
  • Start date

boandali2.0

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2013
Alabama
We typed this up Monday, but didn't get the account approved until today, but we still want to share this since it tells who we are and what we want. FYI Ali had already had her first bull last night. Details on that later.

Hey Everyone,

My name is Bo and my wife is Ali. We are newlyweds, who have been discussing cuckolding ever since we started dating. I was previously in a cuckolding relationship after college and enjoyed it. After telling Ali about it she was intrigued. We have had a lot of fun fantasizing in bed over this. Before we were married Ali actually had a onetime fling. We both liked it, but we knew it was too early in our relationship. So now we have been married for just under a year and have decided it is time to give it a try again.

Eli is in the process of setting up an ad on a dating website. Our hope is for her to find a regular lover, but at this point a onetime meeting is our first step. We are also stopping the dildo play. She has two toys that we use a lot. One is an eight inch dildo the other is the john Holmes dildo. This way she can only get that from the real thing.

We started using toys early in our relationship after a very honest talk in which Ali admitted I was very small and not getting it done. It was only the friction from riding me that got her off. It was the only position I could stay in her. She loves doggy and missionary, but I can’t do her that way. She does love when I eat her out and when we play around with the toys. Now that she has used the toys for a while, she can’t cum while riding me at all now. We both enjoy a light humiliation and she has told me she can’t feel me after using the Holmes dildo which is almost 12 inches and very thick. I am only 3 inches or so. When she does this I only last a minute at most knowing she is so warn out.

We love each other and communication is great. We have started setting some bounds. But, Ali gets the final say on a few thing like who she is with and protection. We both agree we would prefer condoms early on till she is sure the guy is safe or the guy gets an std test. Then she would like the guy to cum in her. It is something we both find to be a big turn on. She is on the pill, so pregnancy isn’t a huge concern. If it happened, we would accept that.

We have also stopped having sex since she will be getting that need filled elsewhere. In all honesty, we both know that my small penis is not doing it for her. So getting it on the side will be her fulfillment. Our sex life will consist of me eating her and her jacking me while she tells me about her partners. Both of us are happy with this change.

One other thing I will mention is the promise of a tattoo. Ali has three and wants another. I have been against this, but I told her my fantasy is for her to have a cuckold tattoo. We have come to the decision as for now that she could get a small spade for each guy she has sex with. They would be just above her pussy and covered most of the time. When I go to eat her out though, I would get to see them. We both love the idea. Any other ideas?

So we are posting here to make friends, get advice and comments, and maybe find a bull in the area. So if you are in Alabama, let us know. If not, drop us a note or email us at ali85mwf@gmail.com. We can’t wait to hear from you.

I can't wait to see where this goes! :) I hope you will be keeping us well posted and will be including some pics to better bring us along with you. Best of luck to you in your journey.

Welcome aboard! Best of lick, er luck in your plans.

Mino said:
I can't wait to see where this goes! :) I hope you will be keeping us well posted and will be including some pics to better bring us along with you. Best of luck to you in your journey.

Thank you so much! We will try. Has been a long weekend so a few post are coming.

First white bull

h1.jpgh2.jpgh3.jpgh4.jpgh5.jpgHere is my blow by blow of Ali’s first night out. Pics below are of that night.

5:30 – We both got home and Ali went scrambling to get ready. I was cleaning up the house some. I then grabbed her phone and texted some of the guys for her while she got ready. She looked amazing in her thong and panty set. She also showed me all her text from the day.

6:20 – I watched her pull out of the driveway on her way to see her first big cock. I gave her a safe word to text if something is wrong. She told me she loved me and was gone. I can’t tell you how excited I am. She said she was still on the fence if she was going to go bare with him and let him cum in her. She is on the pill, but I told her if he did she had to skip the one for tonight.

6:58 – She pulled in to his house and texted me she was there. I told her to go get her a big cock.

7:10 – I am sitting here nervous, anxious, and so happy we are doing this. I love Ali more than she will ever know. It’s the one thing that keeps going through my mind. Also hoping she gets to take some good video of her first big one.

7:15 – reading post on the cuckold forums to kill some time.

7:30 – Just got a text from her. “He came in me. Before I even knew it. Not as big as I thought!”

8:10 – waiting to hear from her. Not long till she will be leaving.

8:15 – she is on her way home. Said him eating her was good. Also now says doesn’t want me to eat her out. Little sad since I thought that was something she wanted. I asked if she wanted to call the guy from tomorrow to come over and I would leave. She said no.

I did get to eat her out, but the creampie really wasn’t there. It had been wiped away after a nervous night and a lot of peeing. Still a turn on for both of us.

Last edited:
Here are two more pics. We did talk alot about taking her pill that night. She was ok not taking it, but I told her I was ok with it. So she took it. Looking for a regular bull to give her agood cream pies from time to time.

h6.jpgh7.jpg

Sounds like a hot night! Long may it continue. It would be great if your wife gets a regular black lover, goes bareback and without birth control, and humilates you about your tiny cock! More pics of your hot, sexy wife woudl be great

She is doing her best to find a few regulars, white and black. Would love to see her take a cream pie by black, but the choice would not be a mixed child at this point for sure. We have talked about a future white bull getting her pregnant when we are ready to start out family. So we will see. Thanks for the comment and hope to see more.

This is from Ali

So we finally decided to give this cukolding another try. After my first hookup earlier in the year there were just to many feelings and insecurities for both of us to continue. But now, as Bo said earlier, it came back into some very hot and sexy pillow talk so we gave it another go. And I must say....we are loving it!!

I put an ad out online and had a lot of emails coming in. I felt so exhilarated and sexy knowing so many men wanted to have sex with me! I responded to my choice few at first and started some sexy texting back and forth. I made plans to meet up with my first bull this time around after just a day of searching. He was a white guy and from what I could see from his pics, a very nice and thick 7-8 inches. I was going to meet him over at his house while Bo sat at home waiting on me.

I pulled up to his house and after chatting for a few minutes we headed straight to his bedroom and started to undress and kiss each other. I removed his sweat pants for him and started stroking his cock. My first thought was "he doesn't seem that big." Maybe I was just being harsh or had built up his size in my head to be bigger than he was. It didn't matter though, he was hard and a lot bigger than my husband which was just what I needed

He led me to the bed and started to eat me out! He was UHmazing! He was fingering me and licking my clit so good! He nibbled at my thighs and I told him to bite harder and harder. It was so good!

After an amazing orgasm I told him it was my turn. I took that cock into my mouth as deep as it would go and sucked on his perfect head. I enjoyed every minute. After a few more minutes it was time to get in my favorite position: doggie.

Before I had gone to meet him I told my husband I was on the fence about using a condom with him. I really wanted to feel him explode inside me. The bull and I had already said we would like to go bare back and there was no discussing it. He immediately entered me and started going to town bare back.

Now here is where my night got a little disappointing. After only a few minutes going doggie he cums. All in me of course. But it happened so quickly I didn't even realize it was happening! I had wanted to be fucked good and hard and LONGer than 3 minutes. It would not have been so bad if he had rested and then gone for round two. But all he wanted to do was sit and chat. I went there for sex not a first date!

Perhaps I'm being a little harsh. But he didn't deliver what he promised and I was horny as hell! And worse, I wanted to give my husband a cream pie but by the time the chit chat was over all his cum had leaked out leaving only a small amount left for my husband to enjoy as he ate me out when I got home. And it was so good! I can't wait to give him a true cream pie!

What I will say is that this first experience back into cuckolding has fanned the flame of desire in me to have other men! And it's got me craving more and more big cocks! And I didn't waste any time. I set up my next bull for the next night!

Last edited:
Ali - First Black Bull

This is from Ali

Bull number two: Big, black and a good fuck!

After my semi disappointing night with bull number one I was really looking forward to my next hookup. He was a young black guy who was well hung and he was coming to my house while I told my husband to leave until I said he could come back. My young bull got here and I could already see his big cock getting hard under his sweet pants. We wasted no time and immediately I led him to the bedroom, undressed him and started sucking him. I loved sucking him more than I've loved sucking any other cock! I found myself pushing his cock deep into my mouth until I couldn't push it any further! After sucking him for a good bit he told me he was ready to put his cock in me. So he grabbed a condom and I lubed up a bit and laid down on the bed. He brought me to the edge and slid right in.

Now this was a good hard fuck. He rammed that cock into me and I took all 8 inches he had to give me. He new how to use that big cock of his and I was enjoying it. I got into doggie position and he pounded me good and hard! I felt him going so deep into me and it felt so good! I kept thinking, " now this is how you get fucked by a big cock!"

Then he put me on my back, put my legs up in the air and gave me TWO amazing orgasms before he finally came. I loved having his weight on me pushing his cock deeper into me! What a good fuck! And better yet he was still hard and I got to suck that cock a little bit more! I sucked until he told me to stop so we could do doggie again.

We got up on the bed and he again entered me doggie style and gave me another heavenly orgasm. This time he came even harder than the first! He pulled out and I was satisfied. Oh so satisfied. I was already planning for his repeat visit to show me what else he could do with that cock.

The best part? He was all business. After we finished he got dressed and left, leaving me totally fulfilled and laying on the bed waiting for my husband to get home. I texted him and told him he could come home to his Hotwife now.

After showering Bo and I watched the video that was taken of the bull fucking me and I jacked him while we watched it together. I loved seeing how turned on Bo got as he watched that black bull fuck me good and hard. I couldn't wait for us to do that again.

It seems that Bo and I were made to be a cuckold and Hotwife. We are really enjoying this together and I am working on setting up a new bull and a repeat with my black bull from last night. I've get a craving now and there's no telling how long or how many bulls it will take to satisfy it.

j1.jpgj2.jpgj3.jpgj4.jpgj5.jpg

boandali2.0 said:
h1.jpgh2.jpgh3.jpgh4.jpgh5.jpgHere is my blow by blow of Ali’s first night out. Pics below are of that night.

5:30 – We both got home and Ali went scrambling to get ready. I was cleaning up the house some. I then grabbed her phone and texted some of the guys for her while she got ready. She looked amazing in her thong and panty set. She also showed me all her text from the day.

6:20 – I watched her pull out of the driveway on her way to see her first big cock. I gave her a safe word to text if something is wrong. She told me she loved me and was gone. I can’t tell you how excited I am. She said she was still on the fence if she was going to go bare with him and let him cum in her. She is on the pill, but I told her if he did she had to skip the one for tonight.

6:58 – She pulled in to his house and texted me she was there. I told her to go get her a big cock.

7:10 – I am sitting here nervous, anxious, and so happy we are doing this. I love Ali more than she will ever know. It’s the one thing that keeps going through my mind. Also hoping she gets to take some good video of her first big one.

7:15 – reading post on the cuckold forums to kill some time.

7:30 – Just got a text from her. “He came in me. Before I even knew it. Not as big as I thought!”

8:10 – waiting to hear from her. Not long till she will be leaving.

8:15 – she is on her way home. Said him eating her was good. Also now says doesn’t want me to eat her out. Little sad since I thought that was something she wanted. I asked if she wanted to call the guy from tomorrow to come over and I would leave. She said no.

I did get to eat her out, but the creampie really wasn’t there. It had been wiped away after a nervous night and a lot of peeing. Still a turn on for both of us.

I meant to tell you that the third picture is where she is telling him how she jerks me off. With her two fingers.

My favorite part of the video she made with him was when she told him she would always want black cock. She is still talking with him and may see him tomorrow.

j6.jpgj7.jpgj8.jpgj9.jpgj10.jpg

Ali loves watching me post while I rub myself

j11.jpgj12.jpgj13.jpgj14.jpgj15.jpg

Very hot guys! Wish I was closer.......

Man, what a body Ali has!
She looks as if she's built for breeding, and I'd love to be the one doing it! If she doesn't get too spoiled by BBC, that is. =p
I can see why you want to eat a creampie from her pussy as well. There's nothing like feasting on a juicy, meaty, used pussy!

Nice pictures. You are lucky. I am in Alabama too. You can probably guess which city by my name.

Users who are viewing this thread