• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Alabama couple starting

• Thread starterboandali2.0
  • Start date
Fantastic story, fantastic pics, fantastic lady.

Nazareth said:
Man, what a body Ali has!
She looks as if she's built for breeding, and I'd love to be the one doing it! If she doesn't get too spoiled by BBC, that is. =p
I can see why you want to eat a creampie from her pussy as well. There's nothing like feasting on a juicy, meaty, used pussy!

She has an amazing body. I tell her that all the time. She is beginning to believe me with all the attention she is getting.

She is ready to start a family no doubt and I agree has the body for it.

I may just get my first juicy one tonight.

Mwmbham said:
Nice pictures. You are lucky. I am in Alabama too. You can probably guess which city by my name.

I am a very lucky man. To have a women as wonderful as Ali. She is perfect for me. Glad to see others from Alabama in here. Are you and your wife in to cuckolding as well?

2wheel said:
Fantastic story, fantastic pics, fantastic lady.

You are so true. Really wouldn't call it a story. More like our life now!!!

boandali2.0 said:
I am a very lucky man. To have a women as wonderful as Ali. She is perfect for me. Glad to see others from Alabama in here. Are you and your wife in to cuckolding as well?

We do yes

Mwmbham said:

That is awesome. Our hope is to get to know some folks in our area that do this. So glad to know u are around.

boandali2.0 said:
She has an amazing body. I tell her that all the time. She is beginning to believe me with all the attention she is getting.

She is ready to start a family no doubt and I agree has the body for it.

I may just get my first juicy one tonight.

Bo & Ali, do you have any better pictures of Ali's body you could share? It would be nice to see her alone, particularly if she were dressed or undressed to tease. PLEASE! Very hot by the way, particularly that you consider it not so much a story as your life now.

Mino said:
Bo & Ali, do you have any better pictures of Ali's body you could share? It would be nice to see her alone, particularly if she were dressed or undressed to tease. PLEASE! Very hot by the way, particularly that you consider it not so much a story as your life now.

It may be a few days, but I will see what I can do about getting some up.

Your wife is an absolute Goddess and you are truly fortunate to have a wife that will do this for you! I can't wait for you to taste your very first sweet cream pie from her delicious cunt! It must feel wonderful giving your wife a passionate, sloppy wet french kiss and tasting another man's cock in her mouth! Congratulations, you're a lucky man!

wifeownsme said:
Your wife is an absolute Goddess and you are truly fortunate to have a wife that will do this for you! I can't wait for you to taste your very first sweet cream pie from her delicious cunt! It must feel wonderful giving your wife a passionate, sloppy wet french kiss and tasting another man's cock in her mouth! Congratulations, you're a lucky man!

I am very fortunate.

It may be tonight and I will be in the other room to hear it and will go in to see her after. We are both very excited.

So lucky!!!

Good luck!!!

HOT seeing that hand with wedding ring gripping another man's cock

doktord said:
HOT seeing that hand with wedding ring gripping another man's cock

Yes it is!!!

boandali2.0 said:
Yes it is!!!

Now you need her black bull to cum in her and take a pic of that seed oozing out.

doktord said:
Now you need her black bull to cum in her and take a pic of that seed oozing out.

I'm sure it will happen at some point. For now white bull sperm.

Ali's next bull is here. I am hiding in the back room. I can't wait till it is my turn in there. Three in the span of a week. Wow!

Not as much moaning as I thought I would hear. I did hear him slap her ass a few times.

Mino said:

I too would like to see some pics of Ali alone especially since you mentioned that she currently has three Tattoos and the plan is for her to get a series of small spade Tattoos above her pussy to symbolize encounters with different BBC. My questions about this idea are: 1) when will she get the first one, 2) will it symbolize her first BBC encounter of Oct 20, 3) will you be sharing pics as she gets additional "spades" added above her mound, 4) how many individual spades will complete the overall Tattoo, i.e. if she has 20 black lovers over the course of this game will she end up with 20 "spades" over her pussy. I'm just thinking that her whole belly could be covered by the time she is middle age if she sticks to the current plan.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

cscguy said:
I too would like to see some pics of Ali alone especially since you mentioned that she currently has three Tattoos and the plan is for her to get a series of small spade Tattoos above her pussy to symbolize encounters with different BBC. My questions about this idea are: 1) when will she get the first one, 2) will it symbolize her first BBC encounter of Oct 20, 3) will you be sharing pics as she gets additional "spades" added above her mound, 4) how many individual spades will complete the overall Tattoo, i.e. if she has 20 black lovers over the course of this game will she end up with 20 "spades" over her pussy. I'm just thinking that her whole belly could be covered by the time she is middle age if she sticks to the current plan.

At this point we are still talking about the tattoo and how it will look. We have talked about a design that is made out of spades but it would need to be one that was able to expand as she increases the number of guys she is with. We have also talked about a black spade for black guys and an empty spade for white. Still nothing is in stone but you can be sure we will post a picture when it begins.

Users who are viewing this thread