• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Alabama couple starting

• Thread starterboandali2.0
  • Start date
cscguy said:
I too would like to see some pics of Ali alone especially since you mentioned that she currently has three Tattoos and the plan is for her to get a series of small spade Tattoos above her pussy to symbolize encounters with different BBC. My questions about this idea are: 1) when will she get the first one, 2) will it symbolize her first BBC encounter of Oct 20, 3) will you be sharing pics as she gets additional "spades" added above her mound, 4) how many individual spades will complete the overall Tattoo, i.e. if she has 20 black lovers over the course of this game will she end up with 20 "spades" over her pussy. I'm just thinking that her whole belly could be covered by the time she is middle age if she sticks to the current plan.

At this point we are still talking about the tattoo and how it will look. We have talked about a design that is made out of spades but it would need to be one that was able to expand as she increases the number of guys she is with. We have also talked about a black spade for black guys and an empty spade for white. Still nothing is in stone but you can be sure we will post a picture when it begins.

boandali2.0 said:
My name is Bo and my wife is Ali. We are newlyweds, who have been discussing cuckolding ever since we started dating. I was previously in a cuckolding relationship after college and enjoyed it. After telling Ali about it she was intrigued. We have had a lot of fun fantasizing in bed over this. Before we were married Ali actually had a onetime fling. We both liked it, but we knew it was too early in our relationship. So now we have been married for just under a year and have decided it is time to give it a try again.

Eli is in the process of setting up an ad on a dating website. Our hope is for her to find a regular lover, but at this point a onetime meeting is our first step. We are also stopping the dildo play. She has two toys that we use a lot. One is an eight inch dildo the other is the john Holmes dildo. This way she can only get that from the real thing.

We started using toys early in our relationship after a very honest talk in which Ali admitted I was very small and not getting it done. It was only the friction from riding me that got her off. It was the only position I could stay in her. She loves doggy and missionary, but I can’t do her that way. She does love when I eat her out and when we play around with the toys. Now that she has used the toys for a while, she can’t cum while riding me at all now. We both enjoy a light humiliation and she has told me she can’t feel me after using the Holmes dildo which is almost 12 inches and very thick. I am only 3 inches or so. When she does this I only last a minute at most knowing she is so warn out.

We love each other and communication is great. We have started setting some bounds. But, Ali gets the final say on a few thing like who she is with and protection. We both agree we would prefer condoms early on till she is sure the guy is safe or the guy gets an std test. Then she would like the guy to cum in her. It is something we both find to be a big turn on. She is on the pill, so pregnancy isn’t a huge concern. If it happened, we would accept that.

We have also stopped having sex since she will be getting that need filled elsewhere. In all honesty, we both know that my small penis is not doing it for her. So getting it on the side will be her fulfillment. Our sex life will consist of me eating her and her jacking me while she tells me about her partners. Both of us are happy with this change.

Bo- just a few questions/comments in an attempt to get to know you better.
How old are you and Ali?
Could you describe more about the "one time' fling that Ali had before you were married?
You say your hope id to find Ali a regular lover. Are you looking for a black or a white "regular" lover? Can you describe what the circumstances around this would be i.e. how many times a week would she see him, would she see others at the same time or would she be exclusive to him, would the situation progress to the point where he would live with you full time or on weekends etc. How discreet do you and Ali want to be? Would it matter if friends and neighbors find out?
You say you are small. Is Ali a size Queen?
You mention pregnancy and starting a family. Is the intention to have Ali's lovers father some/all of the children? Would some be fathered by you? How many children would you have?
You say you and Ali are no longer having sex and you are both happy with this decision. Was this the plan right from the start?
Could you detail more of how you and Ali decided to move from initially dating to marriage to becoming a Cuckold couple i.e. original ideas, conversations, turning points, deciding factors, influences etc.

Sorry, not my intention to overwhelm, just felt a few more details would give myself and others a better idea of who you are and how you think/operate etc.

This was becoming interesting, so I thought I'd give the thread a bump and hope for an update.

Sorry we have been away for a bit. We took some time off. Basically we got to a point where we didn’t feel like we were getting enough time from each other. We both agree that is the most important thing for us. Ali was texting five to six guys throughout the day and we were missing out on our time. So now we are back and trying to get Ali back in the sack. The ad we put up this times better describes what we want and that she just wants sex and not texting all the time. We are hoping that addresses the problem. We have also addressed it between us.

Has anyone else gone through this and how did you address it? We are finding ourselves looking for more and more advice and not knowing what to do.

How old are you and Ali? Im in my 30s she is in her 20s

1. Could you describe more about the "one time' fling that Ali had before you were married?
Ali put an ad out and found a guy and had him come over. We both wanted this. We also realized it was too early after it. We both knew we enjoyed it though and would want it later on.

2. You say your hope is to find Ali a regular lover. Are you looking for a black or a white "regular" lover?
Black and white lovers are both good. She wants black for the taboo and she really likes black guys. White is more for the extras. Like having them cum in her and us enjoying the risk of her getting pregnant.

3. Can you describe what the circumstances around this would be i.e. how many times a week would she see him?

As many as she wants as long as we are communicating well.

4. would she see others at the same time or would she be exclusive to him?

Currently she will see whomever she is wanting to. There may come a time when it is just one guy, but that is not for now.

5. would the situation progress to the point where he would live with you full time or on weekends etc.

No living together, but I would be open to her maybe taking an overnight and down the road a weekend trip might be ok.

6. How discreet do you and Ali want to be?

Very Discreet. No faces on anything we post and we try to keep it on the down low. This is just a part of our life. Not our life.

7. Would it matter if friends and neighbors find out?

Yes it would. We don’t want that at all. We have discussed making friends with a couple who are in to this. In that case, she would have a friend to talk too. No luck on that yet.

8 You say you are small. Is Ali a size Queen?

Yes. She doesn’t want anything less than 8 and likes it thick. I would say that is a size queen.

9. You mention pregnancy and starting a family. Is the intention to have Ali's lovers father some/all of the children?

We both agree this is something we like. At this point, we would like to find someone to father the first child and then see where it goes from there. But, we will both have to have more talks before we actually plan to put this in action.

10. Would some be fathered by you? How many children would you have?

This again is down the road, so I am not sure what our plan would be.

11. You say you and Ali are no longer having sex and you are both happy with this decision. Was this the plan right from the start?

When we decided to start up after we got married, we talked about how sex with us would change. We both agreed that I would just get the hand and mouth from time to time. This is a big turn on for both of us and keeps that urge for sex to drive Ali on to meet guys.

12. Could you detail more of how you and Ali decided to move from initially dating to marriage to becoming a Cuckold couple i.e. original ideas, conversations, turning points, deciding factors, influences etc.

It came up while we were dating. I told her I had been in a prior relationship where we did a little of this. She was interested right off, but not ready to do it. We talked a lot and she finally gave it a try. She loved that first experience and things were set in motion. We are a typical couple outside of that. She is the love of my life. That is how we progressed.

You can see the answers above.

cscguy said:
Bo- just a few questions/comments in an attempt to get to know you better.
How old are you and Ali?
Could you describe more about the "one time' fling that Ali had before you were married?
You say your hope id to find Ali a regular lover. Are you looking for a black or a white "regular" lover? Can you describe what the circumstances around this would be i.e. how many times a week would she see him, would she see others at the same time or would she be exclusive to him, would the situation progress to the point where he would live with you full time or on weekends etc. How discreet do you and Ali want to be? Would it matter if friends and neighbors find out?
You say you are small. Is Ali a size Queen?
You mention pregnancy and starting a family. Is the intention to have Ali's lovers father some/all of the children? Would some be fathered by you? How many children would you have?
You say you and Ali are no longer having sex and you are both happy with this decision. Was this the plan right from the start?
Could you detail more of how you and Ali decided to move from initially dating to marriage to becoming a Cuckold couple i.e. original ideas, conversations, turning points, deciding factors, influences etc.

Sorry, not my intention to overwhelm, just felt a few more details would give myself and others a better idea of who you are and how you think/operate etc.

Well Ali made a comment today that really made me laugh and I had to share it. We were with her family, who is really ready for us to have kids, and they were talking about it. They made a comment about us having cute babies and Ali was joking and said "Well they will be cute because they have my features and not Bo's." They had no idea what she really meant, but I did and just smiled at her. Later I asked her about it and she said she knew I would like that. She also stated it is kinda true. Yep just another reason why I love her and it makes me want it even more!!!

Users who are viewing this thread