• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

all white boys in chastity belts

• Thread startertyronejohnson1
  • Start date
More entertainment!!!!

I seem to recall a post where the submissive husband and wife were both used as entertainment at an all black party. Or maybe it was just the husband who was tied to a special table where he could be used at either end for sexual gratification. Anyway, it was really a hot story. I would love to hear more of those kind of stories.

being a white male , i have reproduced to daughters white the older was broken by a black bull soon after she had her first period
wife had her breed at 14
younger daughter got her period just before turnin 11
wifes bull broke her cherry
she was breed at 13
dauhter are now 19 and 21
wifes getting tired of keeping me locked , i have agreed to being castrated this summer

That seems a little extreme!!!!

I guess as long as you agree to it, castration would be okay. But, I generally don't go for any surgical operation unless it is necessary. I mean does it really make a difference??? I would be interested in your daughters though. I am looking for a wife and seeing as how your daughters already are used by a black bull they might make wonderful wives. I am looking for a wife who would cuck me with black cock. In fact I have a black man who comes to my house every Wed night and I service him in any way he wants. He likes using me to get his rocks off. It would be great if one of your daughters would marry me and then he could use her to get his rocks off. I would watch, clean her up and fluff his cock. Send me a pm if you think one of your daughters might be interested. Seeing as how they have been trained to take bbc, it might be an ideal situation.

thomprc said:
being a white male , i have reproduced to daughters white the older was broken by a black bull soon after she had her first period
wife had her breed at 14
younger daughter got her period just before turnin 11
wifes bull broke her cherry
she was breed at 13
dauhter are now 19 and 21
wifes getting tired of keeping me locked , i have agreed to being castrated this summer

I know this is a fantasy site, but for heavens' sake.......

hey the fantasy side of all of this is very exciting

not a religious person but WOW that sounds liek heaven.i love wanking and cumming but i know what i need is Black ownership and been kept in chastity is a great way to reduce us whites to slavery long term.iam in west yorkshire in the uk so if any genuine Master Mistresses want to know more about me and how i could serve you then please get in touch.sick of living the fantasy,please make it a reality.

Hi Tyrone
Hey baby , you should know I got a hrad on reading your explanation of "All White Boys"
I so agree and I also think that laws in this directions are coming soon.
Keep writing your great ideas

Users who are viewing this thread