• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

all white boys in chastity belts

• Thread startertyronejohnson1
  • Start date
pimpology101 said:
Could he get a more superflous and typical user name for a fake and closet racist? Tyrone Johnson? Gimme a break. Habib is also a sick bastard and racist only it's reverse racism. He'd sell out his own for a shot of piss in the face from the "superior" black man. He worships them so much he as a God complex. They need to put him in a fucking straight jacket and lock him up in a rubber room for the rest of his pathetic ass life.

I think this could be racial.

of course its racial! tyrone or whoever he is just wants to stir up the racial pot..maybe he should just smoke it and the world be better place

You are overly harsh towards me pimp.

LOL

nice one pimp

I am for this system. I am a single white male, 22 years old. I would vote in favor of such a system and be honored to live under. Thank you for coming up with such a plan. Just another tribute to the superior black male.

Last edited by a moderator:
tyronejohnson1 said:
you white boys are all just jealous cause you know that black men are far superior and that the more ideas like this get expressed white women and black men will be into it and eventually want this system to get set up. you white boys just want to bash these ideas cause oyur scared that this will be the future if oyu dont fight it. good luck white boys

What a deadshit.

I would have to agree with pimp on this one.

What he said.

tyronejohnson1 said:
you white boys are all just jealous cause you know that black men are far superior and that the more ideas like this get expressed white women and black men will be into it and eventually want this system to get set up. you white boys just want to bash these ideas cause oyur scared that this will be the future if oyu dont fight it. good luck white boys
As a Black man I can not stand someone calling me a nigger or a nigga to me it is just like calling a white man a white boy. This superior shit is just that.

luvsfeet1214 said:
I am for this system. I am a single white male, 22 years old. I would vote in favor of such a system and be honored to live under. Thank you for coming up with such a plan. Just another tribute to the superior black male.

wow!!!!!!!

You have found a kindred spirit and new boyfriend, Hadweeb. Go for it.

ludacrous comment

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey wait a minute.
Sounds ok to me.
I think i kind of do that know.

Signed,

Yours

excellent!

Yeah, I have a comment Tyrone, go crawl back under the rock you came from.

yall smoke entirely too much weed

homer, that is harsh man

You make all these whacked out posts and have such disturbing ideas that when someone calls you on being waaaay far out there.....you cry harsh. Maybe you should post such craziness elsewhere or just keep it to yourself. If not you can at least accept the criticism that will naturally come without crying.

Really? Personally, I thought I was being too easy on him...but if it helps him to overcome his obvious feelings of worthlessness and inadequacy by posting this drivel fine, but he ought to try getting a real life.

RoamingWifeAndHerHubby said:
Yes, Hattersfan. Nelson Mandela, Julian Bond and Martin Luther King, to name just a few, never really existed in the world of a racist. Hatterfan's ideas are on the same bizarro keel as TyroneJohnson1's.

Nelson Mandela ?

You are having a laugh right? The other two gentlemen you mention perhaps but Nelson Mandela, IN MY OPINION, has sold out. Notice how silent he remains about the goings on in Africa at the moment ? Has he uttered a single word against Mugabe ? No, - because he was always purely a pawn and a figure to bu used.

Users who are viewing this thread