• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

all white boys in chastity belts

• Thread startertyronejohnson1
  • Start date
Habib Maamria said:

Sorry to burst your bubble Habib, but this just proves that we get idiots of every colour

duhhhh mb

that has to be the dumbest post I've read!

No the dumbest post's are the ones from pimpology

great post

Glad you think so horny guy. That lets me know exactly how well I must be doing things, Because I only offend (for the most part) the fakes, sissies, wimps and homosexuals. Those with esteem issues, sick fantasies and severe mental health issues always take exception to posts of truth, realism and normalcy by comparison.

come on man

nonsense

Habib only ever posts to get a reaction.

on subject

can we stay on subject instead of name calling back and forth?

Good chance a lot of the stupid super-racist posters like "Tyrone" are white gays. I think a lot of the "cucks" are such too.

Check this out from TJ:

20 yr old white boy looking for interracial couple to be cuckolded by in NYC area contact me at sissywhtboy@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me this is joke post?

Dutchman2 said:
Good chance a lot of the stupid super-racist posters like "Tyrone" are white gays. I think a lot of the "cucks" are such too.
Yeah, I agree.

To start with, he picked a predictable black name. Tyrone....Come on?

If you're a normal male, I'll doubt you care if the husband/cuck is in a chasity belt or not. Your focus is on fucking the wife.

Not everything has a place but that's another debate for another time. LOL

I have heard this shit before outside of this forum and I personally disagree with it.

sensual thread

BULLSHIT! this was wrong in 1807 and it is wrong in 2007....

mindless drivel

mwmsub2blk said:
mindless drivel

Everyone agrees - so why bump a four month old thread - let it die !

sissystephanie said:
Here's mine Sir!!

Sissy Looks Hot! How about a system where white men are only allowed to have sex with each other as Black Bulls Fuck our White Women!! The Bulls and Sexy White Women would watch White Males Doing each other for their own enjoyment!:nutpunch:

Great entertainment!!!

Frankly, the idea of white boys being ****** to have sex with each other to entertain white women and their black bulls really sounds hot. I wouldn't mind being part of that entertainment. But, I don't like the idea of white boys only having sex with other white boys. That would mean I would not be able to service my black friend. I look forward to every Wed. evening when he comes over for me to service him in any way he wants. My reward is usually a mouthful of wonderful cum. He did mention last night that he wants me to wear a wig, heels and otherwise dress like a woman or tranny. I told him I would whatever he wanted as long as I get to suck his wonderful cock.

Users who are viewing this thread