• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

almost there

• Thread startermrock
  • Start date

mrock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2008
my wife went shopping today. when she got out of the shower i told her 2 wear some thing sexy so she could turn guys on at the mall, and before she left she left wearing a tight skirt and a sexy blouse.

And did she have any good story(ies) to share with you upon return from the shopping mall?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes

when my wife got home she said there was this cute white guy that kept smiling at her and looking at her legs. i kknow its not much but at least we have this to start with may be if the future she will take it further. i hope so

Pulling For You

Mrock buddy for what its worth you got the okdeacon pulling for you. If your wife reads your thread, this is for her. M's Mrock. your loving husband loves it when other men look at your lovely legs and firm ass and all your girl goodies and slobber all over thhemselves. Step up to the plate and have yourself some fun with hubbys blessings. It will be hot for all of you including the other men. When you get into it, let some heavy hung dude give you a good diddling and take her self home for hubby to go crazy over. You will be in seventh heaven.Oh the joy and beauty of a hot wife. :eek::p:p:D Just a thought i thought i would pass on to you. No harm no foul. Best Wishes & Have Fun okdeacon

Mrock: Does your wife know the full extent of your desire?

Just curious because I love seeing new couples get into this lifestyle! ;-)

~MK

thx guys

heres a pic. of my wife i would love 2 here comments and then i could show her what you guys want 2 do 2 her. thx again

Attachments

• DSCN0594.jpg
    DSCN0594.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 734
  • DSCN0595.jpg
    DSCN0595.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 850
p/s she wants big white cock
mrock said:
my wife went shopping today. when she got out of the shower i told her 2 wear some thing sexy so she could turn guys on at the mall, and before she left she left wearing a tight skirt and a sexy blouse.

Attachments

• DSCN0588.jpg
    DSCN0588.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 429
LOve the pics! You're wife should go back to the Mall dressed slutty (e.g. low cut top, short skirt no panties). So What's wrong with black guys fucking your wife?

she just not attracted to black guys, i have 2 respect her prefrence

Perfectly good answer. [I'm the right colour for once] :D

Nice feet with shiny ring, agree BBC would make her smile, she needs more than you can give her. Slap a $1,000 in her hand to get new sexy clothes to pull in her fantasies.

thx

thx every one

She looks delicious! Can't wait to read the story of her first time.

heres one more

i hope you guys like my wife, i think she is so sexy.:D

Attachments

• DSCN0591.jpg
    DSCN0591.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 631
What An Absolute Beauty

MROCK you got a dream for a wife you lucky dog!!!! She could bust the spring in a twelve day clock as she almost ruined my zipper in these levis.I as J46n2 can hardly wait to read about her finally letting some lucky dude sample her stuff. Tell you one thing, i wont be word a damm the rest of today after gazing upon that beautiful woman. But i thank her for it. Appreciate you sharing her with us. Holy Mackrel!!!!!! okdeacon:p:p:p:p

Yes lets hear more and see more of her. She is awesome looking.

Wow she is very hot' you are so lucky to have her dress up hot and go out then come home and tell you about it. Just wait untill she finds some lucky guy that turns her on, he will get a great fucking and you will get to hear every detail ( mmmm ) your mind will go into exstasy hearing about how he dicked you adorable wife.

thx every 1

here a sexy pic. of the wife

Attachments

• SA400476.jpg
    SA400476.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 184
  • SA400674.jpg
    SA400674.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 301
Table Pussy

Mrock the title of this little posting is where i have your sexy wife rated. She is most deserving of this and i thank her for the slobber that is running down my chin. I can really almost sniff and taste that beautiful womans desirable, succulent, heavenly looking pussy. Other than that i really cant think of anything to say.:p:p: . But i would like to know if some lucky bastard has had a sample taste and a nut popping shot at her as of yet! :eek: If not, its a terrible shame!!!!! Best Wishes To You Two. okdeacon said this to you and i have been very quite for some time now. ps i did take notice of the ankle chain, smoking hot.

Well it's to bad that the cute guy at the mall did'nt know at the time what was going on. My ultimate fantasy would be to go to a club with my wife and watch from a distance as men hit on her. I think a short tight skirt with her long hot legs would attract many, I would love to see them working hard to charm there way up her skirt, and if she found one she liked it would be so damn horny and delightfully humiliating to watch them flirt.

Users who are viewing this thread