• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

am i a cuck???? VERY TRUE STORY!!!

• Thread starterbeerworshipper
  • Start date

beerworshipper

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 6, 2007
A few years back in Vegas, my wife and I went out clubbing with some friends and had the time of our life. After the the first club our friends were tired (about 1 am) and my wife still wanted to dance more. Well outside a limo pulled up with a guy and girl ( his friend)and the guy asked if anyone wanted to go to Drais afterhours. My wife and I never been so she she said yeah we do. He then told her to hop in and with no disregard she did and told me to follow...Well,apparently the guy knew our friends and the vouched for him. So we went, leaving our car in the parking lot of that club. Well, my wife was excited because this guy had the VIP hookup with line pass, paid tab and table/booth. So we were there for about 3 hours drinking and dancing, all the while the guy kept telling me that my wife was "dirty" and that she was hot. We had about 7 people sittting at the table with us that the guy knew...My wife kept telling me that she thought the guy wanted to fuck her and asked me, "what should I do?" I just laughed because she had a little buzz and I was enjoying our "free" VIP treatment...Well right there in public view at the booth she told me if i wanted to see her suck his dick. I was totally shocked because I have a hard time getting her to blow me while in a parking lot in our car because she doesnt want to get caught, but...I just said "yeah, I dare you". Well, she called me and pulled his cock out right at the table and started deep throating on the spot. Everyone, not to mention the patrons passing by saw, but chalked it up to "hey its Vegas". I was kinda embarassed because the people at the table looked at me like they felt sorry for me, but I was kinda turned on...She never did anything like that before. Well, he had to keep stopping her in between the waitress stops so we would not get kicked out and she just kept going on her own...We ended up going to another club at about 5am and stayed till about 7am and she did the same at that place too. She even blew him as he was chatting with two other dudes and they were just laughing. Well, he finally told her that all that head was teasing him and he wanted to fuck her in the limo if I was okay with that. To me that was a dumb question...Well, she told me that she felt obligated since he treated us that night and we needed to get our car anyway. SO she said you both can fuck me in the limo on the way to get our car. I was kinda looking forward to it anyway at that moment. Well, we walked outside and it was broad daylight at that point and some of his buddies followed but he told them he'd be back and pointed at my wife. I think they wanted in...Well as soon as we got in the driver (and the drivers wife) asked "where to?" he told them back to the 1st club so we can get dropped off. Welll he then started trash talking my wife calling her a slut and hot ***** and such...She told him to lay back and relax, and told me to sit next to him undressed. THere we were getting head from my wife at the same time back and forth until she finally decided to pay more attention to him...He was telling her that she had a beautifull face and to spit on his cock and lick it up. I was freaking out at that time. By the time we got to the MGM corner of the strip she was totaly naked riding him bareback and I asked her what the hell she was doing and she just laughed and said it was okay. Well I was the only one ever to be with her up to that point so I was kinda freaked out. She was on the pill, but still... There she was riding this guy we just met and and the driver and his wife passenger werejust looking at his cock going in an out my wifes shaven pussy. They did not say anything but they kept looking back. Well then the driver laughed and said "looks like fun" and my wife told him you all can join if you like, but his wife snapped back "no we are on duty". She kinda looked like she was disgusted and that she did not want her hubby sticking my wife. Well, as we were driving the strip back to our car a few lights we were parked at the car drivers were trying to get a peek. I think they saw something...Well, we were about 5 minutes from our car and the guy wanted to nut on my wifes face because he said she was real pretty. She laughed and said you both can cum on my face and mouth. That too freaked me out because she just started letting me cum in her mouth that year...She then layed back and he dropped his goo all her her face and then she opened wide with her toungue out and I saw a big stringy gob of his go right in and she swallowed it all. I missed her face because I wasnt paying attention to where I was cumming. They used my shirt to clean her up and her makeup was trashed/smeared...We got dropped off and he gave us his number but we never called him back. We just left it at that...Even to this day my wife has never sucked me in public...THat sucks!!! Anyhow, does this make me a cuck? Thanks for reading.

It makes you a man with a vivid imagination.

Re:

Sorry to dissapoint...But, this is a VERY TRUE story that happened to us. It was one of the biggest turn ons my wife ever gave me. I do not like humiliation and she certainly does not humiliate me on purpose at least. But, I definately will not be "cleaning" her out or sitting sideline. I participate and love to watch her in action, because I think/feel she is soo hot and gives it up real good. We have both played on occaion after that moment and she seems to enjoy the fem/fem action more. I love all hot women, but really get off on seeing her with other men. To date, no one has ever came in her her yet, but me...That's why I asked the question "am I a cuck?" Just wanted input and wondered what everyone thought of our adventure...Thank you.

re:

MacNFries...THanks for the info and understanding. Yeah, we live in Vegas and have had nothing but the best times here. We enjoy everything the city has to offer and then some. You have to be real openminded to not get bothered by the sleaze out here. WE LOVE IT!!! True, since the "what happens..." sloagan came out, it has gotten crazier here...Alot of crazy tourists looking to join in the adult games and the locals love taking advantage of the drunken (female) tourists...LOL My wife has nothing but respect for me and says she will do anything for me to make me happy and i truly believe her. We are not into that HUMILIATION stuff either. It's all about having a great time together. Thanks again!

Then why are you posting on a "cuckolds" internets site?

why the interest if all you are into is having 'fun' without the labels?

Users who are viewing this thread