• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am i a Mom you Black men would love to Fuck

• Thread starterAm I A MILF
  • Start date
A

Am I A MILF

Hi im a divorced single Italian women in my Ealry 50s, Am i still able to please any Black men out there please let me know. This is me. and the back of me actually the side Thanks hope to you from you. :feedback:

Attachments

• P1010031.jpg
    P1010031.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 4,322
  • P1010016.jpg
    P1010016.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2,787
Damn baby! NICE, VERY nice! Want to know how to please me? First dress like a black cock ***** in dire need of being fucked into submission. Next let me know how much you need me to eat your pussy and asshole before I tell you to assume the position. Face Down and ASS up! This is the way you can expect to get fucked! Oh, one more thing. Black men don't want their cocks merely sucked...We want starvin white women to open wide to be MOUTH FUCKED!

Have no fear

Am I A MILF said:
Hi im a divorced single Italian women in my Ealry 50s, Am i still able to please any Black men out there please let me know. This is me. and the back of me actually the side Thanks hope to you from you. :feedback:

I think you are definitely still able. You are an attractive woman, and you will look (and feel) even better riding my black dick.

Where theres a will there is a way. If you truly want black cock plenty of us would be more than willing to oblige you.

you

i fuck you all day and night ken

You look decent my dear, but to liborate yourself and feel free you must take off those clothes and bare it all.Dont be shy now, get some pics up here so we can see you as you are my love.

Hey milf,

Woody is right, you are very attractive woman who doesnt look her age at all! But you need to relax, this is a very open site...show us whats underneath sexy.

T

italian mommy

Yeah hon, you still got juice. Very youthful, vibrant- never would have guessed your D.O.B., that's why I don't ask! ( unless they look high school). If not a nude pic, how about panties and bra?

if you like to fuck, take it up the ass and you know how to suck a dick you will get fucked and soon!

very sexy, would love to talk some things over with you.
39/m/ny

you just tell me when you want some of this black dick....I am available to you...nasty.freak69@yahoo.com...let me lick u....

Can you still get pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread