AM i ALLOWED... i Asked from Hubby

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
Did, Later.!More than 20 years ago Hubby had not seen one of his friend, Jouko, , He was very surprised to get the phone from Jouko, they were speaking long time and it ended the question from Hubby side : Would You like ti visit us some time.? They agreed the day when Jouko could see us at our home. That day was last friday, We had done some cake and cafe & wine. Only a little because we thought that Jouko go home later, Like He did, later.!
He had bought me nice rose flowers and some sweet. He was polite man and good to speak. I had possibility to get some nice words from him of how nice I Am and so.

Hubby asked if Jouko would like to go sauna and so he begin to warm it. Jouko had no hurry today because his wife had gone three days ago to meet her parents and will return back after two days, sunday evening late.

When the sauna was ready to go to warm there and they went the dressing room, before that I asked from Hubby if I could put on something more comfortable when it is evening coming. Geglu asked : How comfortable You want to put on? Do You mean something wich can be seen through? Like that green dress.?

I needed to agree that it was in my mind, without under wears ? I asked. I have not been anywhere for 5 weeks now, perhaps I would like to be in my mind a little bit sexy today.? What You think.Dear Hubby.?

I did not go to sauna, but meanwhile they spent the time there discussing I tried to look still more attractive and used the time in front of the mirror. I washed little and put Chanel 5 to the strategic places under my green dress.

Men came from sauna after one hour or so, and because the skin was warm they only had big towel on and they took a beer and were sitting in near me where I still was, upper of the mirror it is very strong light and I believe that my body was very clear to see through that dress, From the mirror I found that Jouko was looking at me or the mirror way at least long time, I gave him nice smile from the mirror and said there thank You without voice. He gave me back smile and like I had seen : Excellent : from his lips without voice also.

I had very sexy feeling at that moment.! When he went to put some clothings on I asked from hubby what did You speak there, especially of me? Not many words, hubby said, only he told that I have beautiful wife and I said : Thank You, I think so too. Other time we spent remembering " good old times"? or at least older times. Hubby told.

You did not speak anything of my behaving with others too , I asked ? NO, NO not at all Hubby told.!! At the same Jouko came back to room. I was now sitting near hubby and we just tlked about these and those things.

Hmmmm... I would like to hear more.

We took another cocnac and I told to Jouko that perhaps You could stay here the night when there is not Your wife also at home now.? perhaps we have more to speak because Geglu & You has not met each others for so long time. ? Oh, I do not want disturb You , Jouko said.! No not at all, or what You say Hubby. I asked more confidence from him, ! Yeah, why not You could stay with us this night and we have a lot of speaking. Hubby said, ! Are You sure asked Jouko and we told that we even insist You to stay, is that oukey.? Allright if that is true that I do not disturb Your family life. Continued Jouko and so he decided to stay this night & evening with us.

Long time we were telling each others what had happened during these years when we had not met , took little cocnac and I was sitting against Jouko and I believe that when I changed my way sitting he could see again that I did not had any underwears and the material of my dress was very much seen through in good light, After some 40-50 minutes I said to Jouko that please come to sit here, near by me, near us. He was quite a surprised aand shy way told that are You sure? I said that I Am very sure, please, He became and we were really near so that our hands were taking strong contacts. I took his hand and put it to my leg and asking why he wouldnt stroke my legs. I thought that he had heard how I like men, but when we discussed more and more it was clear that he had no any idea of that, he had not spoken with any friends of hubby who had been with me, inside in me.!

HI everybody, Jouko was really surprised of his face and was thinking what he can do now, he was quite shy to continue my skins stroking more, I told that I have something in my mind just a little bit later for them to do, I put his hand upper stroking up and down on my legs, then "by accident" his hand fist time did contact to my hairless pussy lips and I did not had any underwear as I said earlier. I did little upper my butt that my green beautiful through seen dress would not disturb his stroking and he had clean view to my legs and up to my nice pussy, what he now was taking care by his fingers, He really was upsent hat how could we do so in any case and Hubbby was also other side of me and Hubby begin open my zipper from the back side and soon I had nothing on me, only my skin, I said to Hubby that Am I allowed to have dople sex tonight, I need it now, and I put Joukos mouth to my boob and asked him to kiss them strong and long and after that to move lower and lower untill his lips were kissing my cunt lips...evening had startid very enjoyable and I begin to be in !seventh heaven" so to say.

wife 21.jpgforeamples, this is how Aila want to be, from time to time

It is amazing lovely to go sloppy seconds, after Aila has just been fucked very well. My loving sloppy wife.!!! She also knows that this for me too what I like and keep it such so turning on, wonderfull wife.

"Sloppy seconds" is also called "stirring the other guy's porridge".

A guy told a magistrate that he could not have been one of the men who gang-***** a girl, because he would never stir another guy's porridge.

Saraha said:
"Sloppy seconds" is also called "stirring the other guy's porridge".

A guy told a magistrate that he could not have been one of the men who gang-***** a girl, because he would never stir another guy's porridge.
canary island & wife alone..jpgYep. Like that Saraha, too, but I think I and many other likes a lot of those moments after wife has fucked by the other man, ( men sometimes) like when Aila has been three times without me there in canary Island and Her skin is beautiful brown when she was nudist beach there and met every day at least one spanish gigolo, which were taking care of Aila with very glad.

It was very oukey to JOUKO to kiss Ailas boobs, then He went more down and down, and after some moments his mouth was taking good kissing to my wife. He kissed Aila at least one hour and from time to time He said to Aila that He is really glad for visiting us, without having any idea what He could experience with us. Jouko also many times ASKED aILA TO TELL WHY AND HOW sHE BECAME LIKE THAT ? ;; aILA TOLD THAT THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR HAS SOMEWHOW HAD IN hER HEAD SO LONG AS sHE CAN REMEMBER, AND THAT sHE LIKES TO GET NEW AND NEW AND NEW MANS COCK ALMOST ANY TIME WHEN IT IS POSSIBLE TO hER, AND sHE CONTINUED THAT IT HAS BEEN POSSIBLE AND GEGLU HAS BEEN WITH hER NEEDS BY UNDERSTANDING hER PERFECT.!

Are You thinking that this kind of life is good for wives usually, do You think that Aila is enjoying to go for fucking with other or others, does it take good for Her really to get good fucking.?
About two months ago She said that it has been so wild time for Her now so long time that She is thinking to make those travellings from now on much less and do not want to go for fucking with other at least two months.!? I was thinking can She do that, in my mind, but said that I love You, I try to make You satisfaction during that time when You want and tell me those happenings with others in Your cunt I believe that we have good times still together. She admit it, But when I was looking Her behavier after two weeks from that I could see that Aila begin to be quite "nervous" or how could I say, She was making koffe, soon tee, walking around the rooms in house, tried to iron clothes, clean the house etc. I did not say anything but I was wandering how long it can stay like that, that She was not giving cunt to any other,
After one month it was obviously that two months is too much for Her to stay without new cock going in to Her pussy. It was guestion only for days, so I thought..At last after 6 weeks Aila said that I need Geglu now very much new cock, I Am so sorry....!!!! What could I tell to Her ????

Jouko told that He had ever had so nice time anywhere where He had visited and He asked if there is possibility to visit again

Aila said that he can come anytime inside when He wants to do that, She was naked when She was thanking Jouko for visit on the door and asked if it is necessary for Him to left us just now or later.??? By smiling, I Believe that His pants had something hard again. But He wanted to be home when wife is coming.!

scan0001.jpg
This is Really wife AILA, 4 months after wedding, And She had exactly this dress on when Joema was with us and She ( 2,8 years ) later visit our home and Later in the evening Aila asked ME to openzipper on the back side, and then She had Bra and Pants on, but not for a long, as You have seen of my earlier writing.

scan0003.jpg
And the face side of Aila Younger. Do You see Her as a beautiful, Taken 2,5Years before Jorma had possibility to Her niceway.!

Aila had no pants, no bra under Her Green thick dress, Good sunshine You could see through that material, Her nice curves.

Geglu said:
scan0001.jpgThis is really my wife AILA, 4 months after [our] wedding. ....

THANK YOU, Geglu, for posting this photo of your gorgeous wife Aila. Even though it is from the back, she appears obviously to be a hot-and-sexy woman with good-looking legs.

If you can persuade her to allow you to post a photo of her from the front, all of us will greatly appreciate it. One is good, but more will be better!

Geglu said:
scan0003.jpgAnd her is the face side of Aila taken when she was younger. Do You see Her as a beautiful woman?

Oops — I see you have already posted a photo of your gorgeous wife Aila from the front, showing her face. Thank you!

And yes, Aila is clearly a beautiful woman. You're very fortunate that such a gorgeous and strongly-sexual woman has selected you — allowed you, one might say — to become her cuckold.

Geglu said:
Taken 2,5 years before Jorma had possibility to Her niceway!

With this sentence, I fear you've exceeded my translation abilities. I don't know what it means....

I 'read' that as "...taken 2 1/2 years before Jorma had his chance to enjoy her pussy".
Paraphrasing, of course! :D

Thanks friends, nazreth is right. Just like that.!