• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I the Only Only Guy Obsessed with Sucking BBC?

• Thread starterjackjames
  • Start date
I love my wife, and her vagina. I would never leave her. If I had a buddy or a neighbour, or a co-worker, or ANY guy for that matter, regardless of age, race, etc that had a BIG cock... I would suck it at every opportunity. I don't consider myself to be gay, and I have NO desire to do anything else with a man... just suck his cock. I don't want him to kiss me, or touch me or tell me I am sexy, I just want to suck his cock as often as possible.

So yeah, I would love to suck a BBC.

I am a very feminine sissy obsessed with sucking Big Black Cock, too ! No interest in other races...

You might as well

slutswantbigwangs said:
you from texas? i hear dey got only queers and steers over thar! :D

Me: I'd never suck a BBC but I'd chow down on his creamy load after he plowed my girlfriend.
Let's see here , you will watch your girlfriend sucking on that big black cock and get hard as a rock , and you will lick up his nice big slimy cum load . But you wouldn't want to try sucking it just like your girlfriend , WHY , WHY NOT ?

Amen:

sojourner.q said:
Actually I said that if you suck cock then you're a "homosexual".

Gays too are homosexual, and so are bisexuals. A woman who "eats pussy and loves to fuck guys" is also a bisexual. It really doesn't seem all that complicated to me - it's just when guys who enjoy sucking cock say they aren't "gay" that it sounds a bit off - as if they don't actually put the dick in their mouth when they suck it or something. (I do however understand the point that some are making in regards to not being exclusively into sex with men (e.g. what the word 'gay' has come to mean) - in general I think most guys who engage in homosexual activities are in fact bisexual)

My reserch and Sojourner's seem to be in agreement. Pansexual is another name for persons who have sex with all genders and sexes. (not sure what the differentation there is). The whole problem is not being willing to admit your true sexuality.

I see alot of opinions here...but when I talk my wife into getting a black boyfriend I will surely suck his cock before and after he fucks her

I suppose if I was with a girl who was cucking me with a really big black cock I would have to at least consider it. I wouldn't bring it up, but I would go down on him if I was told to by my girl. I like the idea more from a domination stand point than from a bi-sexual stand point. Although admittedly I would be curious as to what it would be like to touch and stimulate such a large penis.

Users who are viewing this thread