• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

am looking to cock some beauties

My wife?!

14328079-qa3pd236.jpeg 14284003-ith8vwnv.jpeg 14341093-wye8j2ty.jpeg
She is beautiful.

Very good idea!
Here is another view of my wife.
IMG_20190213_104223_s.jpgYou get her on weekend. You can make anything with/to/in her :)
You get her like this:
1645223267.jpgBut you should return her like this:
159.jpgShe is waiting :)
Wow her pussy has me rock rock right now. Im going to love blowing a hot load to these pictures

Wow her pussy has me rock rock right now. Im going to love blowing a hot load to these pictures

Glad to hear this.
Especially for you here is one more photo of her pussy. But this time it is not in calm state.
1.jpgShe is laying on bed and looking at your cock.
2.jpgShe remembers that you like her pussy and imagines how your cock could pulsing inside her.
You come closer and her lips are wrapped around yours cock's head and starting slightly suck it.
3.jpgShe is deepthroating your cock and licking your balls...
4.gif...while you grabbing her body.
5.jpgHer pussy is wet and waiting for your cock.
6.jpgThats all for today :) Please let me know if you want the rest of the story :)

Glad to hear this.
Especially for you here is one more photo of her pussy. But this time it is not in calm state.
1.jpgShe is laying on bed and looking at your cock.
2.jpgShe remembers that you like her pussy and imagines how your cock could pulsing inside her.
You come closer and her lips are wrapped around yours cock's head and starting slightly suck it.
3.jpgShe is deepthroating your cock and licking your balls...
4.gif...while you grabbing her body.
5.jpgHer pussy is wet and waiting for your cock.
6.jpgThats all for today :) Please let me know if you want the rest of the story :)
Omg i love this! I want to fill her fill full of hot cum after pound her with my thick cock till she cant cum anymore. Message me later ill be on. Id love to stroke my cock to her pictures while you watch

Omg i love this! I want to fill her fill full of hot cum after pound her with my thick cock till she cant cum anymore. Message me later ill be on. Id love to stroke my cock to her pictures while you watch

OK. If you like it, then let's continue :)
So her pussy is wet and is waiting for you.
She can't wait any more and she begs your to fuck her.
You softly hand stroke her closed young-girl pussy...
6_2.jpg...till she can't stand it anymore. Her pussy is pulsating, she is imploring to fuck her.
6_2_2.gifFinally, you take her. Your hard cock is entering her pussy...
6_3.gif...and starting to fuck her like animal. Your balls is slapping her ass and your cock is wraped by her tight pussy.
7.jpgShe is moaning. She is crying. She is squeezing your cock by her pussy and trying to get it deeper and deeper.
She opens her legs wider. She takes your ass and pushes herself towards to your cock.
7_1.jpgHer pussy is stretched like never before. She is asking you to cum inside her pussy.
You fucks her harder and finally you are cumming in her.
8.gifHer pussy is loosen. Your cum is leacking from big gape.
8_1.jpgShe kneels and is eagerly sucking the last drop of cum from your cock.
9.gif
Well, this is not the end... Want more?

OK. If you like it, then let's continue :)
So her pussy is wet and is waiting for you.
She can't wait any more and she begs your to fuck her.
You softly hand stroke her closed young-girl pussy...
6_2.jpg...till she can't stand it anymore. Her pussy is pulsating, she is imploring to fuck her.
6_2_2.gifFinally, you take her. Your hard cock is entering her pussy...
6_3.gif...and starting to fuck her like animal. Your balls is slapping her ass and your cock is wraped by her tight pussy.
7.jpgShe is moaning. She is crying. She is squeezing your cock by her pussy and trying to get it deeper and deeper.
She opens her legs wider. She takes your ass and pushes herself towards to your cock.
7_1.jpgHer pussy is stretched like never before. She is asking you to cum inside her pussy.
You fucks her harder and finally you are cumming in her.
8.gifHer pussy is loosen. Your cum is leacking from big gape.
8_1.jpgShe kneels and is eagerly sucking the last drop of cum from your cock.
9.gif
Well, this is not the end... Want more?
Jesus your trying to make me blow my load right now. My cock is throbbing thinking about her sweet tight pussy.
Id love nothing more then to slide inside her and make her cum over and over

Jesus your trying to make me blow my load right now. My cock is throbbing thinking about her sweet tight pussy.

Well, I will wait with the continuation for a little time :), but for now you can watch my new thread: https://www.slutwives.com/threads/using-wife-body.117696/
It's just started, but there is already some interesting information on how you can use someone's wife, in particular mine :)
It is some kind of scientific research :)

I'd love you to slide in her and to fill her up!
So, she kneels and suck the last drop of cum from your cock.

She continue to lick your balls and is starting to stroke your cock until it is hard again.
10_00.jpgThen she turns and spreads her tight asshole to you.
!11.jpgYour cock touches her asshole.
11_1.jpgIt is tight and you use cum from pussy to lube her asshole.
She is taking yor cock and guide it into her ass.
11_2(2).jpgYour cock fills her ass. She lets you enter her till your balls.
Your cum is still dripping from her fucked pussy and your balls are slapping her messy pussy.
11_3.gifYou fucks her ass till she is cumming...
12.gif...and after a while time you are splashing out a hot load in her.
13.gifSo, you leave her in emaciated condition.
14.jpgHer pussy and asshole is in hard used condition. She will need a week on vacation to restore them to normal state.
809998066.pngBut her pussy and asshole is yours from now.
She rested a little and now she is begging you to come and fuck her again:
"Master, you can use me anyway, anywhere and any time. My body is yours!"
15.gifAnd you promise it to her.
So if you like her or want to do anything special with her, please write me - I'll help you realize your fantasy :)

my cuck hubby's dick!!!!!!!!!!!!10.JPGlike it ????????? I make him tribute while i watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back