• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ama: My Gfs Been Cucking Me For The Past 4 Months

We’re both 25, happy to answer any questions
Do you consider it a plus or a minus that your woman has been cucking you.... i.e., fucking another man, or other men.... for the past 4 months?

(Keeping in mind the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife. Thus, if you and your woman-friend are not married, or in a live-together relationship [LTR], you are not... by definition... her cuckold.)

Last edited:
I get the impression that you have no idea where to start, what to do or not do and you having not told the rest of us what is going on, we won't have any idea how to begin to discuss your situation. GTR

Tell us more about your relationship and how it came to pass that she has been cucking you.
We've been dating for 4 years met in college. She's been faithful the entire time but I never did it for her sexually, could never make her cum or last long enough to get her in a good rhythm. I had encouraged her for to see other guys for 3 years of our relationship and although she came close several times at work conferences and weddings that I didn't attend she never went through with it. Finally 4 months ago she finally said she was tempted by other guys and wanted to try something new for first time. She went out on St. Paddy's day and didn't come home till the next day, that was the first time she had sex with another guy, he wasn't much better than me and after she gave him another shot she never saw him again.

Next she started hooking up with a bull she met on a dating app an ex-college athlete who's taller, stronger, and has a way better body than me. She started fucking him and couldn't get enough they fucked 4-5 times a week every week, it was really hot for me he has a much bigger dick and could fuck her for hours. She introduced him to her friends and would humiliate me when she saw me. Really hot sayings like "I never realized how much of a chode you have until I started seeing Mike". Eventually their relationship ran its course and they called it off. The hottest part for me was that she let him fuck her bareback and wouldn't let me fuck her while she was dating him.

The next guy she saw was a fling that she had a work conference. She ended up hooking up with a colleague from a different region the first night and they fucked the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th night too. She wants to fly out to spend a weekend with him and I think I'm going to surprise her and buy her a ticket next month.

I can get into further details but happy to answer any questions.

Do you consider it a plus or a minus that your woman has been cucking you.... i.e., fucking another man, or other men.... for the past 4 months?

(Keeping in mind the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife. Thus, if you and your woman-friend are not married, or in a live-together relationship [LTR], you are not... by definition... her cuckold.)
I think you're getting a little strict in the definitions. In our modern day vernacular a cuckold is any man who enjoys his woman getting fucked by other men. A sizeable percentage of those in the lifestyle are in committed relationships but aren't married.

I consider it a plus, the only minus is socually all of her friends know that I'm her cuck so while it's hot that they encourage my GF to go out and fund a stud to fuck her, they don't want to hang out with me at regular social events anymore.

Overall she's definitely happier and I don't feel bad about leaving her sexually frustrated. She shares all of the details with me but won't let me be present or set up a camera to film it, which I'd really like to be able to do.

I get the impression that you have no idea where to start, what to do or not do and you having not told the rest of us what is going on, we won't have any idea how to begin to discuss your situation. GTR
Was more just in a hurry. I started the thread thinking I'd have more time to reply but then I got caught up with work. Just getting to this now. I think my reply to finebull is a good start but please let me know if you have any other questions.

I think you're getting a little strict in the definitions. In our modern day vernacular a cuckold is any man who enjoys his woman getting fucked by other men. A sizeable percentage of those in the lifestyle are in committed relationships but aren't married.

I consider it a plus, the only minus is socually all of her friends know that I'm her cuck so while it's hot that they encourage my GF to go out and fund a stud to fuck her, they don't want to hang out with me at regular social events anymore.

Overall she's definitely happier and I don't feel bad about leaving her sexually frustrated. She shares all of the details with me but won't let me be present or set up a camera to film it, which I'd really like to be able to do.
Great post. Could not agree more. We think folks are too quick to put someone in a pigeon hole. There's a wide range of "cuckold" activities from watching, joining, etc. up to getting cut off.

Th

Thank you for the detailed account of your story. And screw the friends, her happiness is what’s important.

Sounds like she is enjoying the controlling part of the dynamic, how is it developing otherwise? Did you have any discussions on where it is going?

As she denies you the pleasure of watching her with her lovers what about pictures from her dates, or maybe phone call so you could listen in?

You mentions conferences, does she go away much?

its great that you started when you did, I always enjoy hearing of young wives exploring their inner sluts.

How old were her lovers? Sounds like about her age. You could suggest her to explore the idea of having an older and experienced bull fuck her, that age play could be a big turn on for both of you.

Th

Thank you for the detailed account of your story. And screw the friends, her happiness is what’s important.

Sounds like she is enjoying the controlling part of the dynamic, how is it developing otherwise? Did you have any discussions on where it is going?

As she denies you the pleasure of watching her with her lovers what about pictures from her dates, or maybe phone call so you could listen in?

You mentions conferences, does she go away much?
She likes to deny me. She says my dicks not good for much and she laughs at it when she sees it. I think development wise we’re in a good place she has the freedom she wants and I get to explore this aspect of the relationship.

She hasn’t taken any pictures or videos when I asked her about it she didn’t want to either. She wants that kept private which I understand but wish she’d let me watch. None of her boyfriends know about our relationship as far as they know, she’s single. I set a tape recorder under the bed so I did hear one of her encounters with Mike and it is really hot. She was so submissive with him, and was doing stuff with him that I didn’t even know she was into. Apparently she likes rough sex and likes to get smacked and choked while she gets fucked. I tried that before with her and she stopped me saying that “she couldn’t take me seriously, only real manly guys can do that”

To answer your last question she treacle’s maybe once a month on average. Most of her sexploits are here in town though.

Last edited:
its great that you started when you did, I always enjoy hearing of young wives exploring their inner sluts.

How old were her lovers? Sounds like about her age. You could suggest her to explore the idea of having an older and experienced bull fuck her, that age play could be a big turn on for both of you.
All of her lovers are around our age 25-28. I agree it would be really hot for her to fuck a 35 year old who could wine and dine her and spoil her in ways that I can’t. She seems interested in it as well provided it’s the right guy. She’s really into tall, muscular, agro types with big cocks that can give her the big cock and rough sex she craves while they fuck her for over an hour.

She likes to deny me. She says my dicks not good for much and she laughs at it when she sees it. I think development wise we’re in a good place she has the freedom she wants and I get to explore this aspect of the relationship.

She hasn’t taken any pictures or videos when I asked her about it she didn’t want to either. She wants that kept private which I understand but wish she’d let me watch. None of her boyfriends know about our relationship as far as they know, she’s single. I set a tape recorder under the bed so I did hear one of her encounters with Mike and it is really hot. She was so submissive with him, and was doing stuff with him that I didn’t even know she was into. Apparently she likes rough sex and likes to get smacked and choked while she gets fucked. I tried that before with her and she stopped me saying that “she couldn’t take me seriously, only real manly guys can do that”

To answer your last question she treacle’s maybe once a month on average. Most of her sexploits are here in town though.

Sounds like you are on a way to be caged soon. Has she brought it up yet?

You said you put a tape recorder under the bed, and from one of your earlier posts it seems that you live together with your gf? I doubt that her lovers would think that she is single, it’s pretty easy to tell when there’s a couple living in a flat.

So does she often bring guys to your place to fuck her on your bed or they prefer to meet elsewhere?

Why don’t you share this recording with us here?

Sounds like you are on a way to be caged soon. Has she brought it up yet?

You said you put a tape recorder under the bed, and from one of your earlier posts it seems that you live together with your gf? I doubt that her lovers would think that she is single, it’s pretty easy to tell when there’s a couple living in a flat.

So does she often bring guys to your place to fuck her on your bed or they prefer to meet elsewhere?
No she hasn’t brought up a cage but she doesn’t let me jack off on my own. Believe it or not she’s pretty good about it she takes down all of our photos, hides my charger, and hides all of my clothes all of our furniture is hers. Most of the time she goes to the bull’s place but she’s brought guys over 4-5 times

No she hasn’t brought up a cage but she doesn’t let me jack off on my own. Believe it or not she’s pretty good about it she takes down all of our photos, hides my charger, and hides all of my clothes all of our furniture is hers. Most of the time she goes to the bull’s place but she’s brought guys over 4-5 times

Does she let you know when she will be having a date? How does she make sure that you don’t accidentally walk in when she has company?

[My women] likes to deny me.
Very good....
She says my dick's not good for much, and she laughs at it when she sees it.
Ouch. But, it sounds like you're secretly (or perhaps openly) turned on by small-penis humiliation. If so, your relationship is providing what you need.
I think development-wise, we’re in a good place. She has the freedom she wants, and I get to explore this aspect of the relationship.
Sounds positive on both fronts....
She hasn’t taken any pictures or videos; when I asked her about it she didn’t want to [do] either.
Obviously she understands that pictures and videos of her nude and fucking someone would end up on the Internet, where they would reside forever....
She wants that kept private — which I understand, but I wish she’d let me watch.
Both desires are easy to understand....
None of her boyfriends know about our relationship. As far as they know, she’s single.
Ah.... so you and your woman don't live together. And, that's probably one of the reasons she won't let you watch; she doesn't want her lovers to realize she has a commitment to someone (you).

Not to belabor this point — but if your woman and you aren't married (nor in an LTR), she is single.

You might consider offering to wear a male chastity device for your woman, with her your sole key holder and an understanding she would unlock you only when she wants to play with your weenie. Then, she would be more confident in her relationship with you — i.e., confident you are not pursuing other women while she is dating, seducing, and fucking other men — and less concerned.... perhaps not concerned at all.... about telling her lovers about her relationship with you, especially if she were to wear the key to your chastity device around her neck. The knowledge that she keeps her regular man (you) locked in a cock cage would cause her lovers to feel even more turned on when she's fucking them.
I set a tape recorder under [her] bed, so I did hear one of her encounters with Mike, and it is really hot.
Good strategy....
She was so submissive with him, and was doing stuff with him that I didn’t even know she was into. Apparently she likes rough sex and likes to get smacked and choked while she gets fucked.
So, your woman is turned on by dominant men — so-called alpha men — as lovers, and she's turned on by the idea that sex is shameful, so being punished accordingly is an important aspect of being turned on by fucking....
I tried that before with her and she stopped me, saying that “she couldn’t take me seriously, only real manly guys can do that.”
Ouch. But, it sounds like you've managed to cement your role in your woman's life as her "beta male" which, I gather, is your desired role.
To answer your last question: she treacle’s [travels] maybe once a month, on average. Most of her sexploits are here in town, though.
That makes sense, since your home town would be where your woman knows a variety of men. But, that.... of course.... does not imply she denies herself hot sex while she's traveling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back