• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ama: My Gfs Been Cucking Me For The Past 4 Months

I think you [Custer] are getting a little strict in the definitions. In our modern day vernacular ,a cuckold is any man who enjoys his woman getting fucked by other men.
Not so. The modern definition of “cuckold,” which is essentially the ancient definition, can be found in Wikipedia (along with some commentary). It is:

“A cuckold is a married man with an adulterous wife. Due to the word's original meaning, a man who is unwittingly raising another man's child, it refers to a man who is ******* of his victimization. Because of this association, it is one of the few masculine specific words in the English language without a feminine counterpart. In current usage it sometimes refers to non-married couples in committed relationships, although this is not the traditional meaning. A man who knows and acquiesced in his wife’s taking of another lover was called a wittol, itself a derivation from the Middle English for ‘witting (as in knowing) cuckold.’ “

See: Cuckold - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In other words, the definition of “cuckold — a married man with an adulterous wife” — is short and simple. It can be thought of as the cake. All of the features that might or might not go along with a hotwife / cuckold husband form of marriage — some of which your woman is subjecting you to, such as denial and small-penis humiliation — can be thought of as frosting on the cake.
A sizeable percentage of those in the lifestyle are in committed relationships but aren't married.
Yes, that's true. I accounted for that by saying, "or in a live-together relationship (LTR)." If you and your woman don't live together, you really can't be thought of as having a "hot woman / cuckold boyfriend" relationship. Rather, she is a woman with multiple boyfriends, one of whom is you.
I consider it a plus.
Very good. Mentally, you're on the right track.
The only minus is, socially all of her friends know that I'm her cuck, so while it's hot that they encourage my GF to go out and find studs to fuck her, they don't want to hang out with me at regular social events anymore.
That's an interesting observation. It sounds like your woman's friends, knowing your status, don't consider you her "real man" and thus not deserving of recognition, as such, within their social group.
Overall, she's definitely happier....
Good. That definitely is a plus.
....and, I don't feel bad about leaving her sexually frustrated.
By "sexually frustrated," I guess you must mean your woman is not sexually-satisfied by you, since it sounds like she does, in fact, find sexual satisfaction in dating, seducing, and fucking other men.
She shares all of the details with me, but won't let me be present or set up a camera to film [her in action], which I'd really like to be able to do.
I included some comments on this in my response to one of your other posts.

Does she let you know when she will be having a date? How does she make sure that you don’t accidentally walk in when she has company?
She tells me ahead of time if she wants to bring someone back and if not she’ll go to the other guys place sometimes I won’t hear from her until she gets home almost a day later

tho she dont get anything out of fucking with U, does she let u use her pussy to get off, if so is it b4 or after she's full of her fuckbuddy's seeds, and hey all stories here r much more interesting with a few pix, clothed is ok , but surely u have some of her in undies or naked, PLease post a few.... "we r waiting"
She’s let me fuck her twice since she started cucking me and both times she made me where a condom. We have sex when she’s not seeing her bulls, I’d love to get her sloppy seconds. I’ll try to add some pictures later this weekend, you won’t be disappointed

She tells me ahead of time if she wants to bring someone back and if not she’ll go to the other guys place sometimes I won’t hear from her until she gets home almost a day later
What kind of place do you have, is it an apartment or a house?

jsm1993_010 - What many on this forum will provide you is feedback based on the information that you have shared. You will also find that many on the forum are also hung up on ‘labels’ and while labels help to make sure that some are speaking about the same viewpoint, topic, etc.; what we also should understand is that labels do not define who we are as individuals and as alternative lifestyle couples.

Now moving onto the core of your original post, yes I know the OP was back from June-2019 and while you have been on the forum in 2020, it does not appear that you have had any recent activities, so we can take a lot from that. Let’s hope that all has continued to go the way that you have desired.

It is always good to see when a couple enters the lifestyle with the best intentions and finds it rewarding for them as a couple. It is not uncommon that a couple gets together, findings that they are a good match in virtual every aspect of their relationship, yet things do not always click sexually within the bedroom. As a result, you recognized what was missing and selflessly you encouraged her to see other guys to fulfill her sexual needs. As you have found, while some women can just go out and have recreation sex with anyone, most women need a deeper connection, chemistry that extends far beyond simple raw sexual attraction for them to enjoy sex with another person. This would explain why it took her some time to find someone that she desired to take the leap with. In retrospect, you will always remember St. Paddy’s Day as a day in history as an adventurous couple. Once a woman makes that leap, it sometimes will take her some time to find a guy that is able to push all of her sexual buttons.

While it spooks most men on this forum, I have to say that it can be amazing when a hotwife begin to fuck her sexual partner often, regularly, such as you had described 4-5 times per week, every week until the infatuation runs its course. It is not uncommon for a woman to do for her lover things that she would not or had not previously done with her now cucked husband. It is also not that uncommon for a hotwife to cut off her husband when she is intercourse exclusive with a lover that she is openly dating.

As to her fling with a colleague from a different region; it would seem that they had good sexual chemistry, especially if she has a desire to fly out to see him for a weekend. I have to admit, I like your idea in concept, to buy her a ticket and send her to him. In your post, you mentioned doing over the summer of 2019, how to it go?

As to your experience with what might be considered social stigma, with my prior wife, she openly dated outside of our marriage; our close friends and immediate family were aware of the lifestyle and it was not uncommon for them to introduce her to other men. When she was exclusive with another man, she would include him on social events with friends and family. Similar to you, I no longer hung out with some of her friends except on the rare occasion and during some of those events, she would have me and her lover at the time both at the event, although it would have been clear that they were the primary couple. Sounds like she only allows you sex when she is between lovers/boyfriends.

Are you two still together as a couple and is she still cucking you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back