• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Amateur interracial picture sets

• Thread starterdenstr77
  • Start date
She is amazing. Thanks!

Nice pics.:D unclem. Love the girl on page 5, 7 & 8, yummy.

Thanks so much for this thread!!

Thanks for the pics. The general obstacle for new cucks is the racial prejudice and psychological barriers. One you get over it, you will agree that Life is for enjoying.

As a bull, i can assure you sissy cucks that we bulls are not out to rob or take your wife away from you. We want to have fun and give her full satisfaction that you are unable to provide at the moment for any whatsoever reason.

Take it positively. Your wife will love you more when you can understsnd that she needs to be satisfied too. You will not lose her to any bull but you will be thankful that your wife's bulls are giving you back a happier and more loving wife.

NIce.....................

nice pics, that guy really spoils his wife good, he bought a nice boat took her to a nice secluded spot on the lake and let her have all the black cock she can handle.

Deposit Files

WOW love this thread!! Its so HOT to see a white wife with a black lover!!

Awesome. Thank you.

Tomfonseka said:
Thanks for the pics. The general obstacle for new cucks is the racial prejudice and psychological barriers. One you get over it, you will agree that Life is for enjoying.

As a bull, i can assure you sissy cucks that we bulls are not out to rob or take your wife away from you. We want to have fun and give her full satisfaction that you are unable to provide at the moment for any whatsoever reason.

Take it positively. Your wife will love you more when you can understsnd that she needs to be satisfied too. You will not lose her to any bull but you will be thankful that your wife's bulls are giving you back a happier and more loving wife.

thats one of the sweetest things i have ever read on here. :)

xoxox,
Melanie and ryan

melanieandryan said:
thats one of the sweetest things i have ever read on here. :)

xoxox,
Melanie and ryan

Indeed it is. They worded it very honestly.

Does anyone have more of the pictures from this set? I'd love to see what happens next....

3.jpg

Really nice. I love the new pictures.

wow, wow, wow. My wife did this once. but it was a once off. I wonder if she really enjoyed it as much as this beautiful girl. well done on the great pics.

Tomfonseka said:

I agree. If your marriage is stable and strong to begin with, there should be no chance of loosing your wife. She is getting everything she needs from you except for satisfying sex, and since you are allowing her to get that from her Bull without the fear of destroying her marriage, it's all good;)

Users who are viewing this thread