An Erotic Massage for Wife

• Thread starterdbill4fun
  • Start date

dbill4fun

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2008
My wife and I have been married for over 25 years. I'm the only man she has had intercourse with. The idea of watching her with another man is a real turn-on for me. I've worked the soft swing approach with limited success. She feels that she is too old to play those games.

The one thing she does love is a good message. I approached her one night about hiring a handsome young man to give her a massage - a full nude massage. Much to my amazement, she said that she would really like that. She then told me it would make her very wet, and she asked if that was OK with me. I told her yes, then offered that she could have the massage with me present or out of the room. She stated that she would like me in the room.

She admitted that it would make her very hot, and that she would be ready for hot sex afterward.

Any advice on doing this? Should I start slow - have a man give her the massage and then have him leave? Should I talk to him before hand and have him work his fingers way up her thighs and brush up against her vulva? Should I have him brush across her nipples?

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks

She has already told you what she wants to happen, so go along with that and see what happens. She will get turned on from the massage because she is completely nude. A nude body usually loses heat, so towels cover the parts not being massaged at the moment, and these are uncovered slowly as the massage procedes.

Once she has been massaged, she will want to have sex with you immediately afterwards, then she will be able to tell you whether she would like more massages.

If she feels okay with the person giving her the massage, she may want to have future massages without you in the room; and this will give her an opportunity to move her legs alittle further apart for the guy, and even admit to him that she is becoming aroused and she would not mind him taking advantage of her in some way, such as genital stimulation, but not necessarily penetration. But that is her decision, and depends a lot on whether she feels the guy is a creep or a hunk.

Remember, she is not experienced with other men, so she needs you in the room first time she shows her nakedness to a new man other than her Doctor. It is natural to be a little shy to strip for a stranger. Second time, you can GET lost as initial nervousnss is over.

Other man massaging wife.

Let me share my experience in this area. My wife and I were in a luxury hotel which offered in-room massage, so she called and scheduled, thinking it would be a woman. But when the masseur arrived, he was a MAN! A young black man dressed in tight white pants and T.

My wife expressed surprise, and he said he was the only one on duty, and that if she wanted a woman, she would have to wait until tomorrow. My wife and I looked at each other and I nodded my "Okay" so she said she would let him give her the massage.

He told her to get on the table, face-down, and she asked what she should wear, and he said "As little as possible. Nothing, if you feel comfortable." Again, she and exchanged looks and I gave her my approval, so while the man was turned away, getting his things ready, she slipped-off her robe and laid down on the table with her lovely naked ass shining up.

When he turned around and saw that she was naked, I could see a slight smile of satisfaction on his face, but he said nothing, and proceeded in a very professional fashion. He massaged her back and legs and ass, and didn't back away a bit because of her nakedness.

Then he told her to turn over, which she did, and there she was, with her lovely pointed tits and very hairy cunt on full display. Again, he massaged her legs and belly and tits, just as if it was completely natural. He even pulled slightly upward on both nipples.

When he massaged her thighs, he had her legs apart and his face was only inches from her pussy. He was practically looking right into her hairy crotch as he worked.

If anyone is still interested, I will tell the rest of it in another post.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure
Son of John, so far so good, I'd be very interested in hearing "the rest of the story"

Great Idea! Me 2;)

Thanks for the insight.

I should mention that years ago my wife and I went to a nudist resort just to try it, and to enjoy an all over tan. It was first time that I felt the excitement of watching another man really checking out my wife. One older gentlemen moved close to us, and aligned himself so he had a perfect view of her snatch. Of course, I enjoyed looking at all the other women there as well.

There was a woman who was giving massages for small fee. She had a massage table set up inside one of the rooms in the clubhouse. We had met another couple our age and we were hanging together most of the day. The girls decided they wanted a massage. My wife went second, and I had the opportunity to stand at the end of the table while the other guys wife was getting a massage. As she relaxed, her legs drifted apart, and I had the most wonderful view. Her husband "allowed" me the pleasure, and when it was my wife's turn, he took my place in the prime viewing spot. As my wife relaxed she let her legs spread as well. I really enjoyed watching him look directly at her spread legs.

My wife claims she did not know he was there, but by the time we left she was almost dripping wet. As we drove away I started to finger her, and she came within seconds.

The other couple had hinted that they would welcome an invitation to go home with us for the night, but my wife made it clear she did not want that.

I often remind her of how much she enjoyed that day, but she now feels that she is too old - 48. She is a mature woman now, but still very sexy. I think she needs a naughty experience to fire up her spirit.

ready

sounds like your wife is ready for some well deserved fun. hire a massuse and inform him that she is willing if the chemistry is right. if you find the right guy i think you will be well on your way to being a cuck and your wife will enjoy her new found freedom.... :p

Man giving wife massage

This is a follow-up to my earlier post.

After this young black man had given the massage, he stepped back and looked down at my wife's naked body and said "Would you like the extended massage too?" When I asked what he meant, he said he could offer "total satisfaction" if my wife wanted it.

I looked down at my wife's face and she was still in a state of enjoyment from having felt this guy's strong hands all over her naked body. She was in no shape to answer, so I said "Sure! Give her whatever you've got!" without really knowing what he meant.

That was all the answer he needed. He knelt with his face between her legs and started to eat her pussy, right in front of me. Her reaction was immediate as he ran his tongue up into her fuck-hole. In a few seconds she was looking up at me in a dreamy state and whimpering "Yes! Yes!"

He continued eating her until she had a long and loud orgasm, which she didn't try to hide. She grabbed-onto his head and held it between her legs, like she was trying to stuff it up her pussy! And all the time she was cumming, which seemed longer than usual, he was chewing at her spreading cunt!

When he finally stood up, I could see through the material of his trousers that his cock was hard, and very long. I took the iniative then and said "Do you want to take care of that?" He knew I was offering to let him fuck her and he said "Oh yes!" He pushed his pants down and his prick sprang up and he crawled onto the table on top of her and slid his cock into my wife's waiting hole.

Even if she had just cum, she didn't balk, and started fucking him back. It wasn't long before he was slamming her hard, then came in her pussy. It was the first time that I had watched a man fuck her, but it would not be the last.

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay and genuinepleasure
I think the massage route is the only chance for my cuckold fantasy to ever become reality. My wife insists that she has no interest in having sex with another guy but she does love a good, hard massage.

Massage for wife.

Fquimby, do it! Set-up a massage session for your wife, with another man. Just be sure you are there to watch. Once she is naked before him (and be sure she understands that the only way to get a good massage is when you are completely NAKED!) it can happen naturally.

Just the feel of his strong hands on her strong flesh, kneading her legs and ass and stomach and shoulders, nearer and nearer to her tits and pussy, she will be overcome with desire for her to touch her in her intimate places.

When that happens, she will be a goner. She will be begging him to handle her pussy, maybe eat it, and maybe even fuck her! Let it happen naturally.

Son of John said:
Fquimby, do it! Set-up a massage session for your wife, with another man. Just be sure you are there to watch. Once she is naked before him (and be sure she understands that the only way to get a good massage is when you are completely NAKED!) it can happen naturally.

Just the feel of his strong hands on her strong flesh, kneading her legs and ass and stomach and shoulders, nearer and nearer to her tits and pussy, she will be overcome with desire for her to touch her in her intimate places.

When that happens, she will be a goner. She will be begging him to handle her pussy, maybe eat it, and maybe even fuck her! Let it happen naturally.
I need to do this. Just thinking about it makes me hard.

fquimby said:
I think the massage route is the only chance for my cuckold fantasy to ever become reality. My wife insists that she has no interest in having sex with another guy but she does love a good, hard massage.
My innocent wife started getting her massage 3 years ago! Slowly but surely he be GMA his plan to suduce her and it worked!

dbill4fun said:
My wife and I have been married for over 25 years. I'm the only man she has had intercourse with. The idea of watching her with another man is a real turn-on for me. I've worked the soft swing approach with limited success. She feels that she is too old to play those games.

The one thing she does love is a good message. I approached her one night about hiring a handsome young man to give her a massage - a full nude massage. Much to my amazement, she said that she would really like that. She then told me it would make her very wet, and she asked if that was OK with me. I told her yes, then offered that she could have the massage with me present or out of the room. She stated that she would like me in the room.

She admitted that it would make her very hot, and that she would be ready for hot sex afterward.

Any advice on doing this? Should I start slow - have a man give her the massage and then have him leave? Should I talk to him before hand and have him work his fingers way up her thighs and brush up against her vulva? Should I have him brush across her nipples?

Thanks
Yes, I didn’t plan it but my innocent wife of 25 years started going to a massage guy for her back pain. She first got her massage wearing pantys and bra but he soon convinced her they got in the way oh the massage and that she should be massage in the nude!

Rockford said:
Yes, I didn’t plan it but my innocent wife of 25 years started going to a massage guy for her back pain. She first got her massage wearing pantys and bra but he soon convinced her they got in the way oh the massage and that she should be massage in the nude!
I truely think she was an innocent participant in this but after several regular visits to her massage guy and the comments she made, I began to wonder his motivates! She seemed to believer every thing he said and followed his suggestions. The first big surprise was one night when we were going to have sex I discovered she had shaved her pussy! It seems her massage had convinced her of the benefits and cleanliness of a hairless pussy!
I suspect she is now getting happy endings but she has not told me!

Reactions: freddySTL
dbill4fun said:

Thanks
We've tried the massage thing a couple times but it has never lasted very long, Once the massage starts and I usually start removing anything she is wearing, she helps and he gives a hand too the massage doesn't last very long and the 3 of us are having sex but the massage is a great ice breaker a nd a good way to get started

We have a friend who is a professional massage therapist. He comes to the house and gives us both long slow massages. He starts with me and after the massage he fucks me. Then it is hubby's turn and yes he fucks hubby after his massage...

WVhotwifecoupl said:
We have a friend who is a professional massage therapist. He comes to the house and gives us both long slow massages. He starts with me and after the massage he fucks me. Then it is hubby's turn and yes he fucks hubby after his massage...
Wow! I thought I was the only husband having sex with our massage guy! Love to chat about it!

Reactions: Zima
Rockford said:
Wow! I thought I was the only husband having sex with our massage guy! Love to chat about it!

My wife doesn’t know about it

I've not had a massage from a guy but have gotten numerous over the last 8 years at an Asian massage. Those are happy ending massages. The lady that does mine takes her pants down and moves my hand there while she finishes. My wife and I did a couple massage with a man and wife's business. I did the women and she did the man. My wife said it was an awesome massage but I don't think he got to the crotch area. His wife was right there in the same room.