• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

An idea for a new forum topic

phxblkm

New around here...
Beloved Member
There should be a forum to hook up traveling couples/wf's with bbc's who either live in that area or are traveling there too. For instance, if you are vacationing in Vegas from June 1-3, you could post and meet other I/R swingers who will be there at that time. In my opinion, this is different enough from the "Let's Meet Up" forum to deserve a separate heading. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Travelers Thread

W e think this sounds like a wonderful idea!?

Thats an excellent idea! We try to get away most weekends, and it would be nice to have a source to see if any Bulls are available in the area we're headed to.

In my opinion, this is different enough from the "Let's Meet Up" forum to deserve a separate heading. Thoughts?

Not sure why it's so different from the "Let's Meet Up" forum. There are lots of people looking to hook up there.

However, it would be helpful for the original posters to put more specifics in the thread titles to ease rapid scanning. Possible examples: "SBM visiting Chicago 9/4 - 9/9 wishes to meet WF or couples" or "Swinging white couple seeks I/R couple Los Angeles 9/17." Lots of info given without even requiring the reader to open the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back