• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anal Creampie Eating

• Thread starterthegoodguy
  • Start date
I like browsing through all the threads when I have a bit of alone time, or searching for certain keywords and whatnot. This returns a ton of results, some old. I guess it's the nature of the beast with online forums, unless threads older than X months are purged. Stuff just gets dredged back up. But I see this as a good thing, because people who may have missed it first time round can contribute now. Or get a hard-on off the subject.

Anal cream pie

My ex wife luved to get her ass fucked always ate it. When she would bring in black guys to ass fuck her I was made to suck to cum out of her ass but first had to clean their cocks. She never met a cock she that she wouldn't put in her ass.

I never thought about one hole of the other. If I am going down, I will be licking her butt with or without her bunghole being all tore up. I think it is neat when her butt is gaping and she is gurgling. In the the past, she would always roll onto her back and hold her knees to her chest until we can all switch positions. When she comes up on all 4's over me, the shit just runs out where ever whilel she pulls the back of my head up into her.

Although I am a bull would love to try this, sounds so hot :)

Being a bull o have watched a husband lick his wife's freshed fucked arse that I had been in !

Sweet, ...a very sexy sight !

Users who are viewing this thread