• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anal Creampie Eating

• Thread starterthegoodguy
  • Start date

thegoodguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2006
I have always been curious about eating an anal creampie. I have eaten a Vaginal one with my ex, Loved it. Wondering what it would be like to have her squat over my face and squirt her lovers load into my mouth.

Anyone else out there thinking the same thing?

i would love to do it.....the hard part is just gettin the gf to be up for somethin like that

Anal eating

It is wonderful. You need to hope she is cleaned out prior to all the cum, if not just let it slide on down.:)

I've had the opportunity to eat my wife's fucked ass a couple of times. The taste of ass and another man's cum is sooooooo erotic!

Dear Friend, I am a good anal creampie eater. The cream is more, like, tasty. And its much more humiliating. When my wifes makes me beg for eating her lovers cum from her ass, and finally sits down on my face, Im almost cumming.

i love feeding my hubby creampies from my pussy and ass only problem we seem to have is finding enough guys to fill both my holes with cum

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
So Addictive, Isn't It?

Oh, I adore that, makes my mouth water. But beware, let me tip you off from experience.
The key is cleanliness. Go the extra mile to assure the anal passage is clean. Begin with diet. End with a deep cleansing. Sounds like that's time consuming, but it's worth it. Especially for ass kissers like me who will attach their lips to an asshole for extended periods of time.
The list of diseases attributed to ass kissing is long. A lot longer than you would think and so very easily attracted, it's frightening. Twice I attracted a parasite. And whenever I kiss dirty ass (yep, I do it too) I am almost always assured a burning blast of herpes simplex the size of half my face for a few days.
I think if I did it because I was solely interested in pleasing my mistress or the face fucker working me over, that I would retire from it. But, damn, I adore sucking ass, love it, can't wait for more!

hotwifeincocoa said:
i love feeding my hubby creampies from my pussy and ass only problem we seem to have is finding enough guys to fill both my holes with cum

Would love to lick cum out of the hot wife in Cocoa's asshole. Will travel.

hotwifeincocoa said:

Can I help hubby lap up the cum?

I have been eating my wife's pussy while she was taking it in the ass by her past Bull.
When he came in her ass and pulled out, the cum squirted out her ass and hit me in the eye.
Had to go to the doctor, real bad infection. Talk about hard to explain how I got sperm and shit in my eye at the same time.

I find it hard, my wife has never allowed me anal, yet she expects me to lick her ass clean and take the choc pies. I obviously do it.

No matter how clean you think it is, it's not...

My fav

It's my fav pie to eat

Can't say I have ever tried that...sounds great !

Sign In My wife Linda, loves to come into my bedroom after she and her b/f finish and squat over my face while He watches and chuckles, at first it drops out in streams then she sits on my face

It's all true

It's all true what they're saying. I used to love eating my wife's anal cream pie.

No matter how clean it is though, you have to accept the chance of getting a nasty surprise! To me though, that just shows more of her dominance over to me, and turns me on that much more. A true dom wife won't care, either.

bottom2damax said:
Sign In My wife Linda, loves to come into my bedroom after she and her b/f finish and squat over my face while He watches and chuckles, at first it drops out in streams then she sits on my face

The good thing is that you NEVER COMPLAIN do you, and you must be making a lot of Brownie points from "providing services to women's needs", am I right?

Mickle said:
I find it hard, my wife has never allowed me anal, yet she expects me to lick her ass clean and take the choc pies. I obviously do it.

If you didn't, she would probably cane your bare ass, and you would deserve every swish of the cane for upsetting her.

Definitely thinking about it. Would love to, too. But the wife doesn't do anal. Closest I've come is licking my cum off her ass cheeks. <sigh>

Old thread aleart!

Why can't we just start a new thread with a similar title and say ‘I was reading this thread (insert link) and I thought this’. The problem with restarting old threads is that if you are hunting back for a particular one you have zero chance of finding it, also most of the earlier discussion is irrelevant because the people who said it are either no longer with us or have changed.

Reactions: BrazilianMan