• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anca Paladian

• Thread starterAnca Paladian
  • Start date
A

Anca Paladian

Anca Paladian, Hot Wife from Toronto, Canada

Anca Paladian, more pics on the way

Your input will be appreciated

very beautiful woman

She is a very beautiful woman, nice smile.

I am kind of prejudiced against Canadians - one bad realtionship a while back. Would not mind taking it out on that sexy wife... I am sure I could make her scream, and she would keep enjoying it.

Beautiful!

You are a beautiful woman. Wonderful smile, exceptional body. And the photographer loves you, because he made love to you with the camera!

Encore, please. And something about your sexual adventures?

Cuckold Paul

Attachments

• HPIM1764.JPG
    HPIM1764.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 477
Anca

Beautiful, beautiful, face, figure, the breasts are a nice form and shape, nice smile. You could be a model dressed or nude.

~~you~~

You are one sexy babe!! Makes me proud to say I'm a Canuck!!

More please!!

More Pix from Hot Wife

Attachments

• Anca Paladian 45.jpg
    Anca Paladian 45.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 620
  • Anca Paladian 44.jpg
    Anca Paladian 44.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 416
  • Anca Paladian 46.jpg
    Anca Paladian 46.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 321
  • Anca Paladian 47.jpg
    Anca Paladian 47.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 407
  • Anca Paladian 48.jpg
    Anca Paladian 48.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 572
Anca and Mario

Hello to everybody

This is me, Anca Paladian and my new boyfriend Mario. He is in love with me. Mario is very handsome and a very good lover. Mario is a little jealous, he doesn't like me to go to the swimming pool topless. He thinks that other men look at my breasts. That is true, I get a lot of long looks but I don't think Mario should be jealous.

Ciao (La revedere)

Anca Paladian

Attachments

• Anca Paladian 01.jpg
    Anca Paladian 01.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 538
Anca and Mario

Mario, stop being a jealous guy! So what if men look at my beautiful breasts. I like to show men that I am so pretty. Looks don't hurt Mario. I like to be complimented by you and by other men too. I still adore you Mario, you are my best lover. Anca Paladian

Attachments

• Anca Paladian 02.jpg
    Anca Paladian 02.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 419
Hi Anca,

No doubt about it, or no bout adout it, you used to be a beautiful woman with perfect breasts. You could have been a model for a bra manufacturer. Your breasts could not have been nicer. Your whole figure was perfect.

The pictures remind me of my time with a thirty five mm. camera and the time at the Aurora Side Road. I really enjoyed looking at your photos.

BTW your e-mail address does not work.

Users who are viewing this thread