• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

... and what did Santa bring you?

SandyWho

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
sandywho_gallery10-3.jpg

Santa was good to me, I had a yummy New Years date. I had a great time, and I am pretty sure he did too. ;) I will have to fill you in later.

well......my husband and me made up samll cards.
it was 20 cards with things writen on them.
for my husband i wrote on one card....night out with 2 women, another card....ok to go to a swingers club without me.

and he..my husband... did a few cards for me too.
-afternoon with a guy of my choice.
-sex with one of my black friends.
-sex with a guy without condoms.
tehre were more

My 23yo son went to Pennies and bought my wife (his stepmom) some great nearsheer panty/bra sets. 6 of them in diff colors. She modelled them for us. It was great to see my son enjoy seeing my wifes nipples and big bush thru the sheer material.

My 23yo son went to Pennies and bought my wife (his stepmom) some great nearsheer panty/bra sets. 6 of them in diff colors. She modelled them for us. It was great to see my son enjoy seeing my wifes nipples and big bush thru the sheer material.

i guess the family that lays together stays together lol

sandywho_gallery10-3.jpg

Santa was good to me, I had a yummy New Years date. I had a great time, and I am pretty sure he did too. ;) I will have to fill you in later.

OK we are still waiting.

O and what is hubby doing these days?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back