• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Angie here..New to the board and the lifestyle

• Thread starterAdventurousAngie
  • Start date
A

AdventurousAngie

Hello everyone! My name is Angie. This is my first post on here. Me and my husband are about to take on the interracial lifestyle. We have been talking about it for awhile and we are finally gonna go through with it. We live in Ft. Lauderdale. We are looking for black men that want to give us our first experience! We are looking for dark skinned black men with cock size bigger the better. We are hoping to have our first experience this weekend! Any advice to the veterans of this lifestyle?

Here are a few pictures of me and my husband. If you are interested and close to us please get in touch. Please dont waste our time with game players and fakes!! We will document our first experience and post pictures on here

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, also a new couple to this lifestyle and in fort laud as well. if interested in speaking further please leave a post and we can speak further. Good luck with ur search

Thanks

hubandhw said:
Hi, also a new couple to this lifestyle and in fort laud as well. if interested in speaking further please leave a post and we can speak further. Good luck with ur search

Thanks

Post pictures of the two of you so there is more of a chance people would be interested with no pictures how will people know if they would want to party with you guys?

pimpology101 said:
I know 3 things:

1) I wish I was in Lauderdale right now
2) I hope they post photos of her 1st black experience
3) If they ecer come to Ohio I am throwing them a private pimp party!!

http://vanilla_thrilla.swinglifestyle.com

1. Well thank you
2. We will just hope to find some one soon!
3. Never been to Ohio..sorry

Are you black?

1) You're welcum
2) Good luck
3) There's a first time for everything!

No, I'm a white guy who is something of a legend for hosting and arranging bbc gb's for mwc's. Check out the urls below. Though they don't highlight, type them into your browser. One will take you to my swinglifestyle ad where you can read "certifications" of people who have attended my parties. The other is a link to my bbc/mwf yahoo group with nearly 9,000 members in just 2 years and I recently even removed 1,000 people. Or, to avoid all that, just ask BBC_Ohio on this site about my parties. Worth attending should you ever get this way.

http://vanilla_thrilla.swinglifestyle.com

Your beautiful Angie!

Have fun this weekend. I know you will find some big black African lover to please. Can't wait for the pictures! Tell your husband he is one lucky son of a bitch!

Im in Fort Lauderdal 5 times a month and I usually drop into Trapeze when Im in town, always hot couples and sexy white women to fuck. Would meet you my next trip (may be there Friday) but if your looking for something before I can make it down there then I would highly reccomend Trapeze, always a few of us hung brothers looking for a hot wife like you in there. jay_woods@hotmail.com

I am glad to see you have made a wise and smart decision to go forward with this! I also live in South Florida near Ft. Lauderdale and there is no shortage of hot black men to choose from! You are gonna make some black men very happy and lucky!! And the same for your husband!! Good luck!

definitely a hot lookin woman and you should have no problems at all gettin your first experience.

I expect to see a lot of replies to Angie's request....Good luck in your search darling!!! And Pimp is definitely right, I hope to make it to one of his parties soon

good luck with your new lifestyle! Remember us here with pics with your bulls :)

Good news!! We found two guys for this weekend!! I cant wait i am so excited!! We will take pictures and post them next week but i do have to say upfront this wont be an everytime occurence..I could make alot of money if i started up a website with my experiences so im not gonna flood the net with pictures of me having sex..

I, for one, hope you won't go the website route. It takes away from some of the natural thrill of the experiences. People have grown tired of the Janet Mason's, the candy's, Kat Noir's, Sara Swirls, Mandingo Momma's and the Bianca's.

But yes, you'd make good money but that can't be the primary reason for starting in the lifestyle. Least I'd hope not as that kind of lessens the excitement for "fans."

Still, here's wishing you much luck, that the guys show up and that you have a grand experience and remember......if ever in Ohio the pimp's parties are legendary and I'd love to throw you one to show you why.

First off people may not like it when girls go the website route cause then they have to pay to see it and not get it for free!! Secondly, i heard you the first few times you said about if im in Ohio you will throw me a party you dont have to say it every time you respond LOL Lastly, i cant stand people who talk in the third person its so stupid and it shows that they need to put themselves over as something special cause others dont!

Also im not getting into the lifestyle so i can make a website..im saying it makes no sense for me to post tons of pictures all the time on boards like this for free when i can get paid good money for it!! I can still have all the fun i want in the lifestyle i just dont have to show the world my fun!

Hi,wht male here,,i know she will look so good with a strong blk man.

Users who are viewing this thread