Another asian 36dd's. Looking for a web cam lover !

• Thread starterMr Small Mushroom
  • Start date

Mr Small Mushroom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2009
Another asian 36dd's. Looking for a web cam lover !

Well anyone man enough to meet her online , she wants you to wank whilst she rubs her wet pussy and maybe sucks me off too.

Attachments

• Photo-0010.jpg
    Photo-0010.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 385
  • Photo-0013.jpg
    Photo-0013.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 352
  • Photo-0009.jpg
    Photo-0009.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 335
  • Photo-0016.jpg
    Photo-0016.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 391
  • Photo-0007.jpg
    Photo-0007.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 850
Wonderful shots as usual. Her boobs are fantastic :) Though I think you need both hands for them rather than trying to fit both into one had :D

If my circumstances (and use of a web cam) changes, you are top of my list to call. In the mean time, remind her she has an erect North East Master thinking about her.

I second greymaster, these sort of threads make my sunday masturbation ritual easier!
Rare to see an asian girl with that big a rack, your a very lucky man

Beautiful lady sir. I would love to have her myself. She got me hard as hell thinking of suckling those. :D

I would be glad to use my Macbook to watch her suck off your "small mushroom". ;)

thanks for the responses guys. ive added omnio so hopefully we can all meet on cam tonight. any other takers . or requests for any pictures ffrom her ? she i know will find your comments hot tonight when i show her. thanks guys.

Attachments

• Photo-0012.jpg
    Photo-0012.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Photo-0008.jpg
    Photo-0008.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 289
  • Photo-0014.jpg
    Photo-0014.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 246
Wow! It's very rare to find an asian woman with such big boobs, you are one lucky man!
If I was single, I would be spamming your mailbox right now... :D :D :D
Any pics of her sucking your "Small Mushroom"? ;)

thanks

sure , nice request ... let me see what i can do tonight mate.:D

more pics

couldnt get her to suck me in the pics but here are some , shes getting more daring and love your comments . im just about to go enjoy her now but first i must do my duty as a good member and post these ! more comments and requests guys .... she loves em !

Attachments

• Photo-0003.jpg
    Photo-0003.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Photo-0004.jpg
    Photo-0004.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Photo-0005.jpg
    Photo-0005.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 208
  • Photo-0007.jpg
    Photo-0007.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Photo-0012.jpg
    Photo-0012.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 313
WOW great sedt of tits. Nice pics would love to see more.

hopefully you will be nice enough to post the end result of the webcam session here :)

when we get someone to cam with then yes, would you like to ? shes very hot 4 it.

I'd love to, but I don't have a cam but maybe soon ;) , would be very hot if you could make a video.. be nice to see her and the guys jacking their dicks to her too

Mr Small Mushroom said:
when we get someone to cam with then yes, would you like to ? shes very hot 4 it.

Would be glad to.

wifebreeder@hotmail.com

Hopefully a Macbook's camera works on yahoo.

update:
Yes, messenger has a Mac version which I am downloading as I type this, so I assume it allows for the Macbook's camera to work.

Just have the lovely lady give me a time/date.

It looks like she has AMAZING pussy lips! I would love to see a photo of her pussy held just slightly open...

Hey small,
She looks great and WOW I'd love to enjoy her and those beautiful tits. I'm ex-sailor with two west pac cruises under my belt and have had my share of Asian girls, but never one well endowed. I wanna see her on-line as well.