• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

another bama wife

• Thread starterseca82
  • Start date
im only young but id love to lick another guys cum from her sweet pussy

Very Delectable Hotwife!!

Damn!She's a knockout!Would just LOVE to eat that sweet-looking pussy ALL NIGHT LONG!!Then,fuck her LONG,DEEP,and SL-O-O-O-W!!!I live in North Central Alabama,if interested!

she looks like a good ride and facial dump candidate - send me some more pics pls

seca82 said:
momnaked.jpg

blackcuminpussy.jpg

dscn2285.jpg

please look at these and let us know what u think

She needs to spend the week in my bed and making me happy

and more pics if you have them

seca82 said:
momnaked.jpg

blackcuminpussy.jpg

dscn2285.jpgplease look at these and let us know what u think
Not much,
Girl in jeans ?
a couple of cunt shots ! Whats so great. another what u tell me.
WB

Better

seca82 said:
we would appreciate some more replys..they will get more pics
A much better picture, Yes she has a lovely rear profile, Some spunk running from her openings would be nice,:D
Thanks WB

licking

I would like to have a mutual licking and fingering time with her:p

no doubt

bet she could go for hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely pic

would love to be behind her i am from bama also

seca82 said:
momnaked.jpg

blackcuminpussy.jpg

dscn2285.jpgplease look at these and let us know what u think

Wow, what a babe! Bet she's good with the southern comfort, too :O)

love those white socks

yesmam said:
lucky you send more pix i would love to watch her get fucked!!!!
i would love to fuck her from behind and look down on those whit socks on those feet at the end of those great legs

Ellington333

Nice Ass And Pussy - Needs Some Bbc Fucking In Her Ass To Make It Bigger - Yes Send The Pictures Of Your Guest Fucking The Slut And Of You Getting Your Sloppy Seconds - You Lucky Man - You Got A Hot Bitch There

..hi...great photos of your wife. We're also a white couple from Alabama. I bet you would love watching a well hung black man giving her some good hott deep fucking. His big thick black dick deep fucking her sweet southern white pussy. man oh man...it doesn't get any better than that. I've got my wife close to trying big black dick soon....its sooooo hott seeing so many white wives enjoying big black dicks with their husbands blessing

bama

i am in n/e bama and would love to get with her or anyother cuck couple in n/e bama or near bham area

Very nice! Does she take other's cumloads in her pussy, barecocked? I miss doing that with my ex and only have a very few pix of it to tide me over! I'd love to share what I have with some other cucks, and someday, to meet someone here in Colorado who wants me to fuck their wife!
Harry

like to know if u are close to me in bama in n/e

stretch it

that brown lipped puss needs some more stretching out.where is the gapping hole pic or cream pie juice. tell her to open up deep for something that pushes her boundrys

Attachments

• creamyrod.jpg
    creamyrod.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 550
pics

wow nice lady would love to see her getting mounted by a black guy keep up th ework excellent looking chick:D

Users who are viewing this thread