• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Another Cuckold Son fantasy

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date

irfreak700

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2007
thecuckoldadvisor.tumblr.com
It was the summer of 1976 when my dad was serving 6 months in county jail for a DUI. This was also the summer my hot mom caught me jacking off to her while she was taking off her bikini. At first I started to cry and cower in the corner, but instead of being pissed off she was surprisingly comforting.

She came over to me with her big beauty tits still *******. "It's okay honey. You like looking at mommy nude? It's okay, daddy's gone, we can do whatever we want."
She encouraged me to keep stroking my little dick while she played with her tits.

"Can you keep a secret daring? Mommy's going to have one of her boyfriends over tonight. If I let you watch us, you promise not to tell daddy?"

As promised, later that evening, I was watching one of mommy's black stud boyfriends drill her doggie style. My little dick was so stiff. Finally mommy told me to come over to the bed. "Take off your pants sweet heart." She then began to stroke my dick then told me to while her and "uncle Bill" fucked.

She rolled over and spread her legs so I could get a close up view of Bill's big black dick plowing into her gorgeous red pussy hair.

"You like watching mommy fuck, baby? Promise you won't tell daddy?" She started tickling my balls. "Cum for me baby. It's okay. Cum for me." After a few seconds of listening to my mom say this in that high baby voice, I shot a load.

Uncle Bill and Mommy laughed as I slumped out of the room. I never told daddy and she rewarded me by letting some of her girlfriends jerk me off while she was upstairs fucking her studs.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,071
Wow. If my Mommy looked like the picture of yours, i'd be jerking myself all the time.

What a great lookin Mum.

Thank you for the fantasy/confession!
Rafael

Users who are viewing this thread