• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

another gone

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
I won't see it......I don't visit certain threads, Norm--you know I don't darken certain doors.

And don't do too much instigating to get sicky123 in trouble. Might backfire on you too. ;)

pimpology101 said:
Just post it in the appropriate place. I'd hate to see you go the way of Restitutor and several others like Habib, WatchWife, Mandingbat, Hunny, etc. Seems they found out rather quickly how tied the demi Gods hands are. Right, Norm? ;)

Point being....don't push me too hard or too far. I push back.

I think I must be posting in the right area unless my thread belongs in wifepix or lets meet up any suggestions as to where to put my beautiful pictures would be appreciated...

don't be a stranger pimple stop by and have a looksee.

Good Point Pimp

sticky123 said:
I think I must be posting in the right area unless my thread belongs in wifepix or lets meet up any suggestions as to where to put my beautiful pictures would be appreciated...don't be a stranger pimple stop by and have a looksee.

You know Stick, thats a good point. What you may need on occasion is a rules and pics clarification opinion from an expert on what is appropriate for the rest of us mere mortals. For instance, you may find yourself wondering what forum you should post certain pics in if they overlap kinks. Is that pic of a black dwarf transvestite fisting a castrated sissy white boi up to his elbow just a little too stomach churning even for this site? I would hate to have a good foil like you banned on a technicality.

You may want to think about pm'ing all the borderline pics to a Mod for advice as to which forum it belongs in or if its even appropriate for this site. That way you won't get in trouble. Since your great contributions span different forums, you will need a Super Mod for this. Now I'm no expert on Super Mods, but for me there is only one choice.

Norm

Yeah, I know there's a special place in Cyber Hell for guys like me but it will seem downright air conditioned compared to the spot reserved for my buddy Pimp. Eternity on a resurrected NW site where his post button is disabled.

I don't want to start something here but if you are going to be a Super Mod how can you not look at all the threads to make sure they are above the board. You can not just not look in the forums that you want to it is not doing your job. Dig and Buzzy you know this as well if you make someone a super mod they are to look at all the forums and threads or what is the point of singleing out a forum where you want to go that is not being very fair. Also the threating of a person of being gone from here is totally wrong unless they have posted a negative or unlawful post. You guys need to take a look at this hell it is turning into a dictator if you aren't liked your threatened to be gone.

pimpology101 said:
Just post it in the appropriate place. I'd hate to see you go the way of Restitutor and several others like Habib, WatchWife, Mandingbat, Hunny, etc. Seems they found out rather quickly how tied the demi Gods hands are. Right, Norm? ;)

Point being....don't push me too hard or too far. I push back.
Pimp I don't think this post shoud of been said by you. It is like a threating nature. I think you need to step back and think a bit ,certain people are getting you fired up and I see where you are falling back in the fire side of you. I don't think the Admin should let a Mod be a dictator and this seems to where these people are pushing you. Your still a friend even though we don't agree on things at times but take a breath rethink where you're heading here.

Victoria and Dan said:
I feel if pimp left the site, it would be a loss for the voices of sanity and good taste.-Victoria

It would certainly be a loss for me.

Muleman you are right. A mod can't just choose to do all the fun and glory stuff like banning people. He has to do the down and dirty every day grungy stuff too.

I agree that there should be specific warnings prior to bans then perhaps a month ban or something. Kind of 3 strikes and you are out. Unless of course someone went out of their way to screw up like put up an animal action pic or something like that.

Victoria and Dan, I don't really attack Pimp. When I really disagree with him I go to him direct and we kind of have it out. But with the new rules I have no more need for that. Now I just play with him kind of half seriously. And he knows it.

Norm

For starters: I am not going anywhere. I am also not threatening others--I'm providing legitimate warnings--flaming, name-calling, spamming, postings of abusive nature or posts off topic or out of place-those things earn removals, warnings and ultimately banishment. Really quite simple--act like an adult, behave as if you have some sense and class and abide by the rules and you get to stay and enjoy things. Do otherwise at your own risk and peril.

And Mule, I have a standing agreement with other mods to take care of the certain sections I steadfastly refuse to go into. Super mod or not my principles will now allow me to go in specific areas and I will not do so under any circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:
SaltandPepper98 said:
It would certainly be a loss for me.

Muleman you are right. A mod can't just choose to do all the fun and glory stuff like banning people. He has to do the down and dirty every day grungy stuff too.

I agree that there should be specific warnings prior to bans then perhaps a month ban or something. Kind of 3 strikes and you are out. Unless of course someone went out of their way to screw up like put up an animal action pic or something like that.

Victoria and Dan, I don't really attack Pimp. When I really disagree with him I go to him direct and we kind of have it out. But with the new rules I have no more need for that. Now I just play with him kind of half seriously. And he knows it.

Norm
I also don't want to nor asking that Pimp leaves that is the last thing I want. I agree with Norm here though that a Mod can't choose what he wants to do I think a Mod should be involved in it all that is my 2 cents so Pimp this is what I'm saying I respect your choosing not to go to every forum but I think it is wrong as a Mod to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're entitled to your opinion but it won't change the fact that I won't go in certain ones. It's not a conflict when there are several others who can moderate those specific sections.

Victoria and Dan said:
At the risk of sounding like I am the Great White Defender of Pimp, can I interject a thought? If you were in Pimps' shoes, wouldn't you react similarly? If everyone was attacking you it would be human nature to defend yourself. Maybe we ought to limit the amount of abuse the Mods have to endure; I am sure their job is difficult enough.

He's a big boy, he can take it.

Besides, I think these threads are heee-larious!

Mule- pimps threats dont phase me and I am probably due for a warning. Getting his goat is really a lot harder now that he made mod (not that I would ever try to). I am simply trying to broaden the discussion here and to defend kinks that have been lambasted in the past. The fact that pimpy is now on 60 mg's of valium only makes it easier.

Yeah, Dig, I can take it. In fact you've not heard me snivel a single time (unlike so many others) about being picked on have ya? You never will either. Because, like I said, they amuse me more than they hurt me. The personal digs are far less irritating than just the sheer stupidity and ignorance (not to mention scary mentalities) of some.

Sicky, you've tried numerous times to get my goat and failed miserably with every one. I don't need valium to deal with the likes of you......just some popcorn and a spitoon for when I laugh or cry too hard at some of the drivel you share. And broaden the discourse all you wish in the appropriate places. If you don't you'll get that warning you're after and a lot more. And that's not a threat--it's a promise.

Just hearing a voice of reason like Victoria's is worth the price of mine. Pics from her would just be gravy!

going round in circles mean anything to you guys?lets inject some humour, heres a pic for you pimp,and one for you sticky

Attachments

• jimmy 111.jpg
    jimmy 111.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 228
  • l 006.jpg
    l 006.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 152
wewantu said:
going round in circles mean anything to you guys?lets inject some humour, heres a pic for you pimp,and one for you sticky
Damn you should of printed RedSkins on the side of the shaft so Pimp would of knew for sure what pic was for him and Cowboys ride this across the the other one. Would know that ass any where. Fine one at that. I'll bet Norm will agree also.

wewantu said:

too bad it's the wrong color....

Sicky, you've tried numerous times to get my goat and failed miserably with every one. I don't need valium to deal with the likes of you......just some popcorn and a spitoon for when I laugh or cry too hard at some of the drivel you share. And broaden the discourse all you wish in the appropriate places. If you don't you'll get that warning you're after and a lot more. And that's not a threat--it's a promise.

has anyone ever told you how sexy it is when you idly threaten?

And Mulie you'd have to sprinkle cocaine either the punani or the dick for the Cowboys to notice either one.

Users who are viewing this thread