• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

another gone

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
Shame that Neat 'n' Petite has gone. I never met her in person, but I am convinced that she really was a woman.

Let's move on

I am sorry this thread has turned into a "bash Pimp" thread as if every problem is related to his appointment as moderator. To the owners and administrators of this site, I would like to suggest that you look at the chatroom and you will see it is frequently impossible to enter due to the volume of visitors. This would indicate to me that the vast majority of visitors are happy with the changes and not at all indicative of a dissatisfied audience.
I know from personal experience in chatting with others that people are more likely to join now as oppossed to when this site was a magnet for the extreme.
No one site could pander to every sexual preference. I have never visited NW or Suckywanda, nor do I intend to. Those sites exist for a specific audience and from what I have inferred, it's not the clientel that would be happy in a well-monitored, reasonable, website. I am a little surprised that this thread has been allowed to continue when it became an attack on one moderator. This site seems to give great latitude to the disenfranchised few who visit soley to complain and villify a certain moderator. In my opinion, and it echoes the majority I feel, this site is vastly improved and with the current moderators I know it will continue to improve and expand its' audience. For those who wish to bash and complain, please do so....at a site other than Dark Cavern. Pimp has done an excellent job; I hope he continues to do so.

Slavetoebony said:
Shame that Neat 'n' Petite has gone. I never met her in person, but I am convinced that she really was a woman.

Hey STE, she joined SW last week. Just hasn't posted yet. I know she has been busy with with some family stuff which I can't go into here.

I am still surprised that she quit here. I thought I had her convinced to visit both here and SW but I haven't talked to her in a couple of weeks so I don't know what her "last straw" was.

Norm

BTW STE, just because someone has their accounts deleted doesn't mean that they can't continue visiting here and read the posts. They just can't post. (I don't know if they can see the pics either)

Norm

Yes says I a poll would work. then we can see if pimps theory is correct "the vast majority of members are glad that all these people left" he's so sure that the majority here agree with him.let's just find out how many

also Mahatma-

you have no idea about the content of SW. or NW. so please refrain from suggesting that you know what is posted there......see you in church.

HOW ABOUT THIS POLL.should the site revert back into what it was,or should it stay the way it is with all the changes,either way pimp will still be here,stop this slating and go get lifes.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Can't We All Just Try...

to get along?'

I'm watching this thread with a mixture of amusement and lament.

Amusement in that it seems that we forget that probably we all look at the same issue from our own particular perspective, and never seem to understand that others have THE RIGHT to their own perspectives.
IN OTHER WORDS: You have the right to your own brand of kink, but so does everyone else. The QUESTION HERE SEEMS TO BE, what is 'acceptable kink' to be discussed on 'the new Dark Cavern?' No one seems to have adequately explained or expressed that. I mean What Is 'NORMAL,' Anyway?

I lament some of the posts because they seem to infer an on-line effort, reminiscent of efforts to Burn Books, because we don't agree with their content.

Oh yes... To me, Pimpology does seem an unusual choice to be Super Moderator, but that's a call the Administrator has made. I trust that the Administrator will monitor his efforts to be fair in his carrying out those responsibilities. I say that because I am one who had made a decision to not contribute or initiate threads after seeing Pimpology in action. I cautiously write this post to see just where the 'muzzle' is... On the contributors, or on the MOD.

People can, and are going to disagree. It's our nature to do that. We're Republicans and Democrats, Americans, UK, and a mixture of other countries. We're Black, White, and other ethnicities. We're male, female, 'undecided/unsure, and wannabes.' We're Doms and subs, Bulls, cuckolds, Studs, etc... You get the drift.

By those (and probably many other) measures alone, it's a voilatile mixture. And you have to exercise restraint, and allow others their right to express their brand of kink or fantasy (within legal limits, of course). It's an issue of CIVILITY, not just one of 'It's my ball, play by MY RULES.'

Last edited by a moderator:
SaltandPepper98 said:
So what is the answer? Admin has failed in their attempts to be more inclusive? NW people won't stay here no matter how much you or the site changes? I don't know Pimp. I don't think the "Great Experiment" is a failure but I think eventually some of those forums will have to be closed. But then will the subjects become off limits? That would just be going back to being the old DC.

Norm

If those forums close it will be because those are actually topics covered heavily in pix and text in the members area of DC. I never actually intended some of those to be actual forum areas but I won't take them down now that they're out there if they're used heavily. Which they're not (hint hint) :)

What I mostly want to do with the board is create a community here, of course generate traffic, and also provide material that you can't really cover in such depth in a restricted area.

If DC has real competition, it's blacksonblondes and springthomas, not NW -trust me on this. I've tried to buy out those domains, but they're not selling. I'd love to have them.

Pimp, you might be an "okay" guy in person, I don't know.

All I do know is that you've placed yourself as the "moral" compass and judge of whom is or isn't what here. I mean, how can you place yourself as judge of what is/isn't moral while you search for a woman who will be with a "Non-cuck white male seeking a single black dick loving gal. Take a course in pimpology from Professor Pimp and let your intellectual slut loose".

No one can who is what via the net, we can be who/what we wish, or not wish to be. You have been a "downer" most of the time, judging and telling other people what kind of people they are, or aren't, "real" or not. I've never been able to figure how you, and maybe a couple of others, can determine who is or isn't "real

LIke him or loathe him, Pimp is here - and for the record I like him. As long as we can continue to disagree and argue in an adult and sensible way, DC will survive and thrive. Only when the threats and insults get too much can DC damag e itself

Opinions vary but I see just as much sentiment (if not more) from people who appreciate my efforts to keep this place from becoming a cesspool and free-for-all for any disgusting fetish or kink one wants to share. In fact I just got yet another e-mail in my in box from a UK couple thanking me for my part in keeping the site out of the gutter.

I will always continue to do so. 'Nuff said.

dig420 said:
If those forums close it will be because those are actually topics covered heavily in pix and text in the members area of DC. I never actually intended some of those to be actual forum areas but I won't take them down now that they're out there if they're used heavily. Which they're not (hint hint) :)

What I mostly want to do with the board is create a community here, of course generate traffic, and also provide material that you can't really cover in such depth in a restricted area.

If DC has real competition, it's blacksonblondes and springthomas, not NW -trust me on this. I've tried to buy out those domains, but they're not selling. I'd love to have them.

And this is what were looking for on dc,a community,please dig keep up the work your doing to create that community........it will come with time and in our eyes become something were all proud of being a part of.

I think by the looks of the post here the Admin needs to start a new forum called PIMP hell it would get more hits then any other one. The only person that could delete post would be the Admin. Lets get rolling Norm and get this going so we can keep old Pimp busy as shit posting back. Now UK Hall is back see I think alot of people like the old DC in away where this did go on. Wewant hey I knew you weren't point a finger at me and I still want you.

Norm dam it Neat is my woman hands off or I'll become a Skins fan.

As this is a general forum we are able to post what we want with in certain limits as well as start threads or polls. My personal thought is I don't think we need to start polls on people here in this site. If we go that route and it comes up 80% negative on the person then what? How do you even start a poll that is fair to anyone including yourself. I'm a friend of Pimp and we don't agree on certain things but I think a poll is just another way of brining negative post to the site. I also don't think you can blame one person for the reason anyone person has left the site. I did find out why Neat left and I will keep my word and not express the reasons. Nothing against the NW people here but how can you run a poll and have them vote when some of them don't really know the person? I just don't see where it could be fair.

well nothing truly is fair muleman, least of all Pimp. He tries to talk the talk lately and we all have heard how much integrity he thinks he has,but basically he shits upon many many other members. It really seems to be a game to him and now that I am playing I like it as well. He tends to pounce on those who least expect it and with the admin behind him it certainly isn't fair. Never mind a public poll let's "strike" from the main site untill he is un-crowned. $20 a month is a lot times all the people who want him ousted.

I am not unfair to members. I give each one the same treatment as the next one until they overstep their bounds. My personal opinions aside, I give every member the benefit of the doubt. If that were not so, sicky, you'd have been ousted long ago because all you've tried to do is goad and bait me into actions that would substantiate your claims against me. But I haven't have I? That's because your opinions are not factual--they are personalized. Furthermore, 90% of the forum board membership is comprised of people who do not pay for the inside content of Dark Cavern.

So I have a few suggestions for you......

1) Stop crying and complaining and move on to other things about the site you enjoy and relish and revel in what you like. Avoid what you do not.

2) Stop directing everything to me personally. I have said all along you can view all the sick shit you want provided it's kept in the clearly defined places.

3) Stop influence peddling and trying to dictate to the site administrators and it's members with your financial threats.

4) If you or anyone else wnats to start a poll then feel free. It's not going to change or influence my stances on certain matters. I doubt it will affect my moderator status either but, even if it does, I will still be just as diligent and vocal in stating my opposition to certain things.

You're dangerously close to pissing me off to the point I put my common sense aside for a moment and risk my moderator status. I'm sure that's what you want but I will tell you this: by the time I'm stripped of it, if I should be, your ass will be long gone before then.

Damn Pimp, you're so sexy when you go berserk.

Muleman, actually Lil Neat only really fantasizes about being with a young black male 18 or 20 or so. So that leaves us both out. I'm not black and you're not young. Let me tell you something. There were many of us "Neat lovers" on NW. I finally figured out what she does to us guys. Think about it Mule. She brings out that big brother instinct in us toward her.

Dig420, Big Guy, actually I was thinking after I wrote that piece to Pimp that all those little forums would probably be consolidated into one or two multiple kinks forums. It might be a good idea anyway because how many times does a pic or story cover more than one kink.

Hehehe. I should post an enraged photo entitled "unleash the beast!"

Users who are viewing this thread