• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

another gone

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
PIMP!!! YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!!!!!! JUST DO IT BABY!!!

Don't feel you have to answer every stinking post aimed at you. Some people are still fighting the Civil War. It will sink in to everyone eventually that your Lord and Master Dig420, the GREAT ONE that made you the man you are today is the one who makes site policy around here and he has already spoken. And you have listened. You don't like it we know. But you have listened.

You see, right now is kind of like the end of WWII when the Allies freed a concentration camp and the Jews all turned on the Nazi guards. They had been abused so long and now they were free to vent back.

You ruled your moral way for 3000 posts buddy. And now a higher authority has deemed their kinks as normal and ok on this site and they are getting back at you. They know you can't pick on them anymore.

Don't worry. It will blow over. Again, DON'T FEEL THAT YOU HAVE TO ANSWER EVERY STINKING POST THAT IS AIMED AT YOU. They think that they have a chance to get you to self destruct. They don't realize thats my job. LOL

Norm

Yeah but you'll never suck seed as you're just too good natured and I relish, laugh at and enjoy your digs at me. :D

Hi to all
The 3 PHRASES below belongs to SaltandPepper98
=====
Actually I was looking at that very thing yesterday morning. I noticed that those forums don't have many threads or posts in them. There are probably multiple reasons for that.

One is many of "those" people are gone.

Two is that, people into those things didn't trust the site or you not to attack them.
=====
WE are NOT gone, merely taking a break from posting on the NEW FORUM called
Black Worship that the Administration of DC has graciously opened recently...
i just spent an hour reading the 88 Threads that have been posted on this POST
in the last 4 days alone... and the 4 th day is just beginning...

There was already a POOL about Pimpology101 and the Administration has decided to
put a PADLOCK on that pool, and the KEY to that Padlock thrown away...

Thank you Hephaestus for your comments on this post... i have in the past and will always value your input / opinions on any subject... IT is NICE to read you every
now and then...

Just a little question to Dig420
When someone is BANNED can this person still ACCESS the DC site from that same
computer = IP number ? i think not maybe Dig420 YOU can answer this question ?

Over TIME... i was ONE that did complained about several BAD WORDS that were used on certain Posts / Threads... making it QUITE unpleasant to read; i remember asking on a few threads to TONE DOWN the bad words, to this point... i do consider
an Improvement... a HUGE improvement... Thanks for the efforts put forward by the Administration... and for having decided to select a few members as Super Moderator.
Regards
Edith

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr whats this site about again , loosing the plot here

Edith 26 said:
Hi to all
The 3 PHRASES below belongs to SaltandPepper98
=====
Actually I was looking at that very thing yesterday morning. I noticed that those forums don't have many threads or posts in them. There are probably multiple reasons for that.

One is many of "those" people are gone.

Two is that, people into those things didn't trust the site or you not to attack them.
=====
WE are NOT gone, merely taking a break from posting on the NEW FORUM called
Black Worship that the Administration of DC has graciously opened recently...
i just spent an hour reading the 88 Threads that have been posted on this POST
in the last 4 days alone... and the 4 th day is just beginning...

There was already a POOL about Pimpology101 and the Administration has decided to
put a PADLOCK on that pool, and the KEY to that Padlock thrown away...

Thank you Hephaestus for your comments on this post... i have in the past and will always value your input / opinions on any subject... IT is NICE to read you every
now and then...

Just a little question to Dig420
When someone is BANNED can this person still ACCESS the DC site from that same
computer = IP number ? i think not maybe Dig420 YOU can answer this question ?

Over TIME... i was ONE that did complained about several BAD WORDS that were used on certain Posts / Threads... making it QUITE unpleasant to read; i remember asking on a few threads to TONE DOWN the bad words, to this point... i do consider
an Improvement... a HUGE improvement... Thanks for the efforts put forward by the Administration... and for having decided to select a few members as Super Moderator.
Regards
Edith

They can watch the games, they just can't play :)

SaltandPepper98 said:
Damn Pimp, you're so sexy when you go berserk.

Muleman, actually Lil Neat only really fantasizes about being with a young black male 18 or 20 or so. So that leaves us both out. I'm not black and you're not young. Let me tell you something. There were many of us "Neat lovers" on NW. I finally figured out what she does to us guys. Think about it Mule. She brings out that big brother instinct in us toward her.

Dig420, Big Guy, actually I was thinking after I wrote that piece to Pimp that all those little forums would probably be consolidated into one or two multiple kinks forums. It might be a good idea anyway because how many times does a pic or story cover more than one kink.
Hey I'm not a old fart that walks with a walker and I ain't no silver haired black man. Big Brother instincts hell she brought out more then that from me. HA HA you just are left out Norm maybe Pmp will take ya I know he's a skins fan but you can overlook that. Leave Neat to me shes my Cheryl.

I removed ONE post because you posted the same thing twice in two different places.

I even commented on the poll. It was about 50/50 as I saw it. Regardless, it was of no significance. Even if it was 99% to 1% against me it was not going to change anything. Perhaps why it was removed....because it was irrelevant.

It seemed to be 5 to 1 when I voted, and no the redskins weren't ahead. but who's counting anyway.

I did not notice a poll here and you say it was removed when was this? I did not agree with polls but if someone started one unless it was of a negative nature like the last poll why was it deleted? Did you delete it Pimp or the Admin?

muleman said:
I did not notice a poll here and you say it was removed when was this? I did not agree with polls but if someone started one unless it was of a negative nature like the last poll why was it deleted? Did you delete it Pimp or the Admin?

Hep started a separate topic in the General Section a couple of days ago and it was a poll that went something like; Do you agree that Pimp should have been made Sup Mod? I was only the fifth voter and then yesterday I saw Hep's post about it being taken down.

That brings up a question about polls in general. How long do they stay up? Hep could have shut that down after my vote and gotten 4-1 against Pimp and declared victory. Is there a specific time period that a poll is given then its over? Should a poll be a "sticky" during that time period so that people will see it instead of it being buried?

The fine print on the poll post said that it would end sometime in 2009!!!!! someone removed it and it wasn't breaking any rules. It was not negative either.

sticky123 said:
The fine print on the poll post said that it would end sometime in 2009!!!!! someone removed it and it wasn't breaking any rules. It was not negative either.
Sticky 09 is to long to run a poll I think if they are gonna run them it should be 30 days. As you know I'm not for polls but I'm not for someone removing it either if it was not a hateful negative poll as everyone has the right to express so who deleted the POll?

Stop sniveling about it and start a new one for Pete's sake. But why waste the time? The results are irrelevant and will not change a single thing.

Make all the polls you want, post all the derisive things you want. The bottom line is I am not going anywhere and administration knows I have done a good job as moderator as they've told me as much. You want to waste all your time and energy on something pointless then by all means knock yourselves out.

consider it done then ( Even I have to admit that you have been way less insufferable as a mod)

Perhaps that's because my moderator status has dictated that certain people and topics have become less insufferable as well.

Now you are getting it Stick

sticky123 said:
consider it done then ( Even I have to admit that you have been way less insufferable as a mod)

Sticky, thats what I've been saying all along. The single best thing that Admin could have done for you personally was make that poor misguided Redskin fan a SupMod. They effectively tied his hands. They know that they would have had to ban him in order to have made all the changes otherwise.

Can you imagine IR EXTREME if Pimp was still able to be his old self? And how do you ban the single most prolific member of the site? You can't, so you make the little schlatz a demi-god and not only does he have to leave everybody alone, he has to come to your rescue when his own friends attack and insult you.

Face it Stick, you can't have it better than that, poll or no poll. Hell man, you can put up the sickest shit this site can stomach because Pimp WORKS FOR YOU NOW!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA

ha heee hahahahahaha mmmmm this is too perfect my little moderator HHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA BBWWWWAAAAAHHH

I think I'll go post some more analingus

Last edited by a moderator:
Just post it in the appropriate place. I'd hate to see you go the way of Restitutor and several others like Habib, WatchWife, Mandingbat, Hunny, etc. Seems they found out rather quickly how tied the demi Gods hands are. Right, Norm? ;)

Point being....don't push me too hard or too far. I push back.

sticky123 said:
I think I'll go post some more analingus

Do it baby, do it for Pimp Daddy.

Norm

Users who are viewing this thread