• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anticipation

• Thread starterellenem
  • Start date

ellenem

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2017
I'd like to make it clear, first of all, that I never intended to cheat on my husband. Ever. But, it happened, and he's written about it (a bit) here. I nearly posted more details of how I cheated, but ... well, maybe another time when the kids aren't around. In summary: I did it; I told him; he was upset but also aroused; we had the best sex in ages that night; and after much discussion he's given me enthusiastic permission to do it again - with the same guy, at least initially. And once I'm used to doing it, he wants to watch - but that is likely to be a while yet.

So the first time was cheating. The next time will be his first proper cuckolding. Yesterday I arranged to see my lover the weekend after next. Today, I decided that was too long to wait. So, I'm taking tomorrow afternoon off work and I'm going to have sex with my lover (how odd it seems to be writing that sentence). This time tomorrow I'll be home with another man's cum in me, pretending to the children that it was just another ordinary day at work. And my husband starts his life as my cuck.

I've promised my husband not to wash or change my underwear after the sex tomorrow afternoon, and to fuck him tomorrow evening.

The anticipation is *really* turning me on. Him too!

Reactions: Tratret, SquirmingSub, Wannabe93066 and 1 other person
Good on you Ellen. I look forward to hearing about it.
I will be PMing you soon.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and toolman2c
Hi Ms. Ellen,

ellenem said:
So, the first time was cheating. The next time will be [my husband's] first proper cuckolding. Yesterday I arranged to see my lover the weekend after next. Today, I decided that was too long to wait. So, I'm taking tomorrow afternoon off work and I'm going to have sex with my lover (how odd it seems to be writing that sentence). This time tomorrow I'll be home with another man's cum in me, pretending to the children that it was just another ordinary day at work. And my husband starts his life as my cuck.

It's good to hear you've decided to move forward with your new lover, not write him off as "just a one-night stand," and are formally transforming your husband to your self-acknowledged cuckold. It will be important for you to think of him in that way, because the nature of your relationship will change. You will need an increased level of support from him, with respect to everything from keeping up with the yard work to preparing meals for your children, cleaning up the kitchen afterwards, and otherwise doing housework, so you will have sufficient time and energy to date and fuck your new lover (and other men, in the future).

At the same time, you will need to let your husband know you love him and cherish his continuing emotional support, while you assume more of the drivers role in your relationship. A way to begin moving him toward acceptance of his new role as your cuckold may be to begin using terms of endearment to address him — terms that are slightly demeaning, as men have traditionally applied to their wives, but at the same time are loving. Terms such as "darling," "sweetheart," "baby," and... when you're alone together... slightly more risqué terms, such as "sweetie-buns," "baby-lips," "penis-tongue," etc. Ideally, now that he is not the only man in your life, your cuckold husband should address you with respect; i.e., not by your first name, but rather using (for instance) "Ms. Ellen" or "Ma'am" (as in "Yes, Ma'am"), etc.

ellenem said:
I've promised my husband not to wash or change my underwear after the sex tomorrow afternoon, and to fuck him tomorrow evening. The anticipation is *really* turning me on. Him too!

Excellent! You're already adapting well to your new role as J's cuckoldress.

—Custer

Reactions: ffred and toolman2c
mrs redback said:
Good on you Ellen. I look forward to hearing about it.
I will be PMing you soon.

Thank you! And thanks for helping me understand the situation, I really appreciate that

Reactions: toolman2c
Custer Laststand said:
It's good to hear you've decided to move forward with your new lover{/QUOTE]
Thank you for helping me make my mind up! I'm really looking forward to it. And to coming home to J afterwards

Custer Laststand said:
At the same time, you will need to let your husband know you love him and cherish his continuing emotional support
Understood, J is the man I love and want to be with for all time, and I will do my very best to make him understand that.

Custer Laststand said:
,,,begin using terms of endearment to address him
Thanks for the suggestion :)

please keep sharing details!

Thanks for the reply! Details tomorrow, but I spent nearly four wonderful hours in bed today with my lover and it was amazing!

Reactions: Custer Laststand and mrs redback
ellenem said:
Thanks for the reply! Details tomorrow, but I spent nearly four wonderful hours in bed today with my lover and it was amazing![/QUOTE

Hi Ellen, great to see you went ahead with cuckolding your husband. From his posts it was what he really wanted and its great to see you enjoyed it too. I wish you both many years of sexual happiness.

[QUOTE="redback, post: 767395, member: 617752]From his posts it was what he really wanted and its great to see you enjoyed it too. I wish you both many years of sexual happiness[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I feel wonderful after yesterday, not only the time with my lover but also J was very enthusiastic with me at bedtime. Suddenly there's all this potential that I never imagined.

Hi,

first of all, I fully agree with Custer. When I read your first post I have the impression that you found a new way of life zou never expected to find / totally new!!!

Try to find the best out of it for the benefit for both of you. That is very important and a must for the time being as a couple.

Ciao
fred

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Hi Fred,

ffred said:
Hi, first of all, I fully agree with Custer. When I read your first post I have the impression that you found a new way of life zou never expected to find / totally new!!! Try to find the best out of it for the benefit for both of you. That is very important and a must for the time being as a couple.
Ciao —fred

Are you a spanked husband?

Just curious....

—Custer

Reactions: ffred
Custer Laststand said:
Hi Fred,

Are you a spanked husband?

Just curious....

—Custer

Hi Custer,

nice to see you again! Do you remember the discussion we had many years ago? I lost this forum out of my mind because hp was changed. Now I found it again and also read our old discussion.

Ciao
fred

ffred said:
Hi,

first of all, I fully agree with Custer. When I read your first post I have the impression that you found a new way of life zou never expected to find / totally new!!!

Try to find the best out of it for the benefit for both of you. That is very important and a must for the time being as a couple.

Ciao
fred

Thanks for the reply, Fred. We're trying to do exactly that, find the way that works for both of us. Me, that means spending the coming (pun intended) weekend with my lover. I am definitely looking forward to that!

ffred said:
Hi Custer,

nice to see you again! Do you remember the discussion we had many years ago? I lost this forum out of my mind because hp was changed. Now I found it again and also read our old discussion.

Ciao
fred

Hi Fred,

Yes — I do remember our discussions of a few years back, but didn't bring it up because I wasn't sure you were the same "Fred." As I recall, after you and your wife talked with your daughter, she came to accept that your wife (her mother) dates and fucks other men. I also seem to recall that your wife and daughter took to going out together to score men, so to speak.

In addition, I seem to recall your daughter had a fiance or long-term boyfriend at the time, but she wasn't sure he would accept her being a sexually-liberated married woman (aka his cuckoldress), and feared that concept might lead to conflict. Do I have this right? If so, how did it work out...?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Fred,

Do I have this right? If so, how did it work out...?

—Custer

Yes you have! Should I use the old thread because I do not want to destroy this one!

fred

Fred,

Re.:
ffred said:
Yes you have! Should I use the old thread because I do not want to destroy this one! fred
If you post a link to your old thread, that would be helpful. Otherwise, I probably won't be able to find it in the forum backlog. Or, if you prefer, you could start a new thread.

Thanks — Custer

ellenem said:
We're trying to do exactly that, find the way that works for both of us. Me, that means spending the coming (pun intended) weekend with my lover. I am definitely looking forward to that!

That is good to read. In my opinion it is the most important issue if you want to have success and both of you should be happy. If it develops as a one side thing you will be on the loosers` side.

We are a happily married couple in our mid fifties and living this lifestyle for many years. But we needed 5 years before starting the first adventure. Now we play for the benefit for both of us.

Ciao
fred

ffred said:
That is good to read. In my opinion it is the most important issue if you want to have success and both of you should be happy. If it develops as a one side thing you will be on the loosers` side.

Hi Fred, thanks for the comment. We're getting towards an arrangement that works

ellenem said:
We're getting towards an arrangement that works

Nice to read!
Good luck for both of you!

ellenem said:
Thanks for the reply, Fred. We're trying to do exactly that, find the way that works for both of us. Me, that means spending the coming (pun intended) weekend with my lover. I am definitely looking forward to that!
ellenem, Thanks lady for being a now Hot Wife and sharing your adventures with us. It is also great that your are making your husband so happy by giving HIM what he wants. Plus your new friend is getting some very fine and willing married pussy. Tell one thing that could be better than all this and I might just try it myself. Just ask your husband now many times a day his dick gets hard thinking about you fucking another man. Bet you will be in total awe when you find out. I just about went wild when I saw your avatar, who drew it? That is the hottest little thing I ever say. White panties cameltoe beautiful titties , curvy and the thoughts of you getting fucked, did it for me. Tell me are you built anything like that. If so how did you avoid getting fucked by another man for so long? Thanks for this throbbing hard dick and these aching balls. Please more when you can. For goodness sakes, PLEASE let us know asap when you get your next new cock. This is smoking. okdeacon