Anticipation

• Thread starterellenem
  • Start date
okdeacon said:
. Just ask your husband now many times a day his dick gets hard thinking about you fucking another man.

Hi okdeacon,

My husband can't get enough of me now I have a lover. I'm getting more sex than I have for years. Like, more than ten years.

Glad you like the avatar. I'm afraid its not a drawing of me, just lifted it from the internet. I just chose it because it matches the way I feel all the time at the moment! But yet, I have a similar type of body shape. Brown hair, blue eyes. No hair below lol.

I never imagined cheating on my husband. Never

Anyway thanks for your lovely words, I'm not sure if I should feel guilty about making you hard, but it's a lovely thought that you are

Ellen x

Ellen, so why did you cheat the first time? Is your husband small or just not interested before? Tell me about you your lover and why he is exciting, does he have a larger penis and I assume you don't use condoms?

cleaner said:
Ellen, so why did you cheat the first time? Is your husband small or just not interested before? Tell me about you your lover and why he is exciting, does he have a larger penis and I assume you don't use condoms?

Hi

I've written about it on the forum. Basically I was away from home, the guy made me feel like I was attractive whereas most of the time I'm busy being just a mum and wife, I had a couple of drinks ... Nothing to be proud of on my part.

Yes he's a bit bigger, but her really takes time with me, so the build up becomes so intense and then the orgasm (Ajaysaid more than one) it's amazing. No condoms, no

cleaner said:
Ellen, so why did you cheat the first time?

I realised after I'd replied that I'd not actually posted about how I cheated the first time. I've found the draft and posted it up.

Reactions: toolman2c
ellenem said:
I realised after I'd replied that I'd not actually posted about how I cheated the first time. I've found the draft and posted it up.
I can't see it; have you posted in another board/forum? Just askin' lovely lady.

Curt Bruch said:
I can't see it; have you posted in another board/forum?

Sorry, yes, I should have said, it's in the 'cuckold stories' forum

Found it; thank you. X

ellenem said:
Hi okdeacon,

My husband can't get enough of me now I have a lover. I'm getting more sex than I have for years. Like, more than ten years.

Glad you like the avatar. I'm afraid its not a drawing of me, just lifted it from the internet. I just chose it because it matches the way I feel all the time at the moment! But yet, I have a similar type of body shape. Brown hair, blue eyes. No hair below lol.

I never imagined cheating on my husband. Never

Anyway thanks for your lovely words, I'm not sure if I should feel guilty about making you hard, but it's a lovely thought that you are

Ellen x
Ellen. Thanks for your come back. Meant every word I wrote. Also believe me when I say a am thrilled for you, your husband, the man that's getting you and the men that will. You are getting more sex than ever and that is exactly what this is all about. Don't hesitate when you see a man you want, GET HIM. That is the best reward for you for being a hot wife. No don't feel sorry for making my cock hard, as a matter of fact I enjoyed it very much, just thinking about you and looking at your hot, sexy avatar. Hope to hear a lot more from and about you. You are my kind of woman. Win, Win, Win, all the way around. There are some very lucky men down the road for you, think about what the okdeacon said when it happens. Very Best Wishes Lady. okdeacon