• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

anxious wife...

4somefun

New around here...
Beloved Member
please tell me what you'd do!

Attachments

• Hot Bride.jpg
    Hot Bride.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 5,963
  • wife great.jpg
    wife great.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2,974
  • spread.jpg
    spread.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 6,093
Anxious wife

Yo baby. I'd fuck yo brains out bareback. I'd plant a blk baby in that superb belly for you an your hubby. You are a stunner and wud give a corpse a hard on. lol

another one of me...

enjoy, and thanks for the comments!

Attachments

• sun lit wife 01.jpg
    sun lit wife 01.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 4,306
get my nice big fat old babymaker into your nice sexy young wifes tight flat tummy and empty my great big fat full black balls right into her fertile womb make your wife pregnant with old babymakers baby in that stunning body

thanks for the great comments!! keep'em coming, and so will I!

Attachments

• fine wife.jpg
    fine wife.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,981
Hey beautiful,

I would push you legs back and lick you from your sweet pussy and lick your cum off of your tight little asshole. And would only be the beginning. You would be in for a real treat for I put you on all 4s. :)~

Reggie.
darkcavernfan@yahoo.com

thanks for the comments, they are very encouraging. here's another...enjoy!!!

Attachments

• Ready Wife.jpg
    Ready Wife.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2,104
I just want to know where you are located? I'm sure some of the other BULLS are curious as well. Unless I missed something, let us know.

Peace
Mister B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back