• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any advice for a soon to be hotwife?

RabidBunny

New around here...
Beloved Member
Recently (though I suppose he mentioned it before) my husband and I have been talking about me getting together with another man. At first I was shocked that he would want that, but he gets so hard when we talk about it, and I would love to be with another man just for the fun of it. Before we were married I was quite promiscuous and a pretty bad tease. We have someone in mind and are working towards warming him up to the idea.

I can give you a little spiel of our situation if it helps. We have been married two years and have a young child together. Before we were married I was pretty promiscuous and sought after by a lot of guys. I love teasing men and watching them try so hard to contain themselves, but since I got married and especially since I had my child I stopped that completely for fear of being looked down upon and to avoid rumors. However, I want to loosen up a little bit and my husband is terribly keen on the idea. More so, than I am actually. The guy we have in mind is a friend and co-worker of my husband, who I am pretty sure finds me desirable. He also hasn't had sex in quite awhile and is hurting pretty badly for it. My husband wants to join in on the action (his main reason for doing this is so that I can have a dick in both my mouth and pussy) but it seems the more he describes his fantasies the more he distances himself from the encounter. Having any kind of male and male interaction is not wanted. Humiliation is also not the goal.

So, do you have any advice on:

-Warming up a friend to the idea of having sex with your wife. (Though given the situation I sort of doubt he would say no, I just don't want him to think we are freaks. :eek: )
-Positions for MFM sex
-Cuckoldry in general

Another question I have is whether or not my husband seems like a likely candidate to be a true blue cuckold (well, minus me being mean to him and that sort of thing). When I told him that I love having sex with him, but that being with the same person isn't exciting he said "well, we could find you a penis" haha, he's so cute, but I said no because I wouldn't want to hurt him or cross a line. Also, I went to a club with my friend one weekend and when I told him about all the guys who were trying to get with me he said it turned him on. It seems like he would be ok with me being with other guys, I just don't know if he thinks he would be ok with it but not be able to handle it in reality. I would love to really get into it, but my main goal is to protect our marriage.

Sounds like you're a natural, and you're on your way...

Hi Ms. RabidBunny,

Thank you for your interesting post.

.... I would love to be with another man [other than my husband] just for the fun of it. Before we were married I was quite promiscuous and a pretty bad tease.

Excellent! Good for you. You definitely sound like a promising candidate to step up, step out, and increase your marital stature by becoming your husband's cuckoldress... and probably his talented cuckoldress, at that.

We have someone in mind and are working towards warming him up to the idea.

From your self-description, I'd say your lover-in-waiting doesn't have a chance. If he only knew what you have in store for him... (poor guy...)

We have been married two years and have a young child together.

Nice! Congratulations! You're at an excellent stage of your marriage to transform your husband to your cuckold.

Before we were married I was pretty promiscuous and sought after by a lot of guys. I love teasing men and watching them try so hard to contain themselves...

This strongly suggests you're a natural (as I noted above).

...but since I got married and especially since I had my child I stopped that completely for fear of being looked down upon and to avoid rumors.

Well, that was a mistake, but it isn't too late to recover.

However, I want to loosen up a little bit and my husband is terribly keen on the idea. More so than I am actually.

Cool... you have the right attitude and are on the right track, I would say. Also, you're fortunate in having married a man who appears to be a promising candidate — a natural, you might say — to become your cuckold. (Is it possible you had this in mind, perhaps subliminally if not explicitly, from the day you met him?)

The guy we have in mind is a friend and co-worker of my husband, who I am pretty sure finds me desirable. He also hasn't had sex in quite awhile and is hurting pretty badly for it.

For a seductress with your talents, he sounds like a pushover.

So, do you have any advice on:

—warming up [my husband's] friend to the idea of having sex with [his] wife [i.e., you];

—positions for MFM sex; and

—cuckoldry in general.

An easy way to do it, with essentially no beating around the bush on your part, would be for your husband to tell his friend he'd appreciate if he would read this article:

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

and give him his thoughts on it, because the two of you are thinking of moving in that direction (so to speak), and also read:

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
Bold :: Brazen :: Beautiful :: Scandalous – A site for women : Scandalouswomen

and let him [your husband] know what his thoughts are on that article, as well. That will enable your husband (whom you should now think of as your cuckold-in-waiting) to get a reading on whether his friend is favorably-disposed toward the idea or considers it inappropriate and not something he would want to do.

Assuming his view is the former (he's favorably disposed), your cuckold-in-waiting can then move forward with a specific invitation. If his view turns out to be the latter (it isn't something he would want to do), your cuckold-in-waiting can back off without any awkward embarrassment and you can start thinking in terms of your next candidate. Or alternatively, you could put your feminine wiles to work and seduce him in spite of his apparent resistance.

Your second question is way too specific and your third question is way too broad, so I'll leave it at this. (The two articles at the above links may help answer your third question.)

Good luck! I think you're on your way.

—Custer

I wish to congratulate your husband, Bunny

He obviously wants you to be happy, and yes some of us enjoy seeing/knowing our women are being fucked by others. I have no idea why, but I feel we feel women are superior and should have sexual freedom. You have given him an offspring and I expect he is satisfied with that. Forgive me, but I am always going off on a tangent, and I wonder if you have discussed whether you may use birth controll at your descretion, or must use it at all times? Some males get all bent out of shape at the thought to supporting other males offspring, some do not and even marry women with children. Is he going to be free to have sex with other women? (Then it is just an open marriage or swapping) Is he to remain monogomus? Is he bi-sexual and wants to have sex with your lover(s).

Attachments

• 1%20he's%20going%20to%20fuck%20my%20wife%20again.jpg
    1%20he's%20going%20to%20fuck%20my%20wife%20again.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 03_0.jpg
    03_0.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 179
  • 01_0.jpg
    01_0.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 161
  • 0_89494000_1229039407.jpg
    0_89494000_1229039407.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 3aea.jpg
    3aea.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 187
Reminds me of a little funny story. The Principal of an elementary school receives a call as follows ...
(Principal) "Hello"
(Caller) "Hi, I'm calling to inform you that Billy Matthews will not be at school today. He's sick with a bad cold."
(Principal) "Well, thank you for calling ... and who is this, please?"
(Caller) "This is my father"

:D
:p Thanks for the giggle.

Hi Ms. RabidBunny,

Thank you for your interesting post.
And thank you for your response. I am really happy to see that people are kind and helpful on this website. I was so nervous posting on here.:eek:

From your self-description, I'd say your lover-in-waiting doesn't have a chance. If he only knew what you have in store for him... (poor guy...)
Yeah, I don't think he really has a choice at this point, haha. I almost feel bad.

Cool... you have the right attitude and are on the right track, I would say. Also, you're fortunate in having married a man who appears to be a promising candidate — a natural, you might say — to become your cuckold. (Is it possible you had this in mind, perhaps subliminally if not explicitly, from the day you met him?)
This is a possibility. I know I have a tendency to go for guys I know I can "rule over" so to say. He is very stubborn however so that is not always the case.

An easy way to do it, with essentially no beating around the bush on your part, would be for your husband to tell his friend he'd appreciate if he would read this article:

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

and give him his thoughts on it, because the two of you are thinking of moving in that direction (so to speak), and also read:

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
Bold :: Brazen :: Beautiful :: Scandalous – A site for women : Scandalouswomen

and let him [your husband] know what his thoughts are on that article, as well. That will enable your husband (whom you should now think of as your cuckold-in-waiting) to get a reading on whether his friend is favorably-disposed toward the idea or considers it inappropriate and not something he would want to do.
I will show these to my husband and see if he wants to show them to our friend, or if he wants to just mention it while they are chatting. He (my husband) will know better which direction to take. I read the second one and really enjoyed it, I will read the first one after I post this.

Your second question is way too specific and your third question is way too broad, so I'll leave it at this. (The two articles at the above links may help answer your third question.)
Yeah, I realize this now. Thank you for giving me the information that you have. I feel more relaxed about everything.

He obviously wants you to be happy, and yes some of us enjoy seeing/knowing our women are being fucked by others. I have no idea why, but I feel we feel women are superior and should have sexual freedom. You have given him an offspring and I expect he is satisfied with that. Forgive me, but I am always going off on a tangent, and I wonder if you have discussed whether you may use birth controll at your descretion, or must use it at all times? Some males get all bent out of shape at the thought to supporting other males offspring, some do not and even marry women with children. Is he going to be free to have sex with other women? (Then it is just an open marriage or swapping) Is he to remain monogomus? Is he bi-sexual and wants to have sex with your lover(s).
I can understand the ideas behind not using birth control, but it is definitely not for us. As for him having sex with other women...We have talked a little bit about it but he doesn't seem too interested. For whatever reason he thinks I am the greatest thing on Earth. If he did, it would have to be someone I wholeheartedly approved of - a 360 degree inspection. (My best friend who is male, but strictly a friend, calls me the Alpha female and even goes so far as to avoid letting me talk to his girlfriend for fear of me dominating her.) My husband is not bi-sexual, so when he is involved in the sex, I will be the only thing connecting them.

Thank you again for your replies. Like I said, I was nervous about posting on here, but I feel much better. :)

Another question I have is whether or not my husband seems like a likely candidate to be a true blue cuckold (well, minus me being mean to him and that sort of thing). When I told him that I love having sex with him, but that being with the same person isn't exciting he said "well, we could find you a penis" haha, he's so cute, but I said no because I wouldn't want to hurt him or cross a line. Also, I went to a club with my friend one weekend and when I told him about all the guys who were trying to get with me he said it turned him on. It seems like he would be ok with me being with other guys, I just don't know if he thinks he would be ok with it but not be able to handle it in reality. I would love to really get into it, but my main goal is to protect our marriage.

Well this is how we got started basically and our marriage is awesome and unconditional. Be careful in starting too fast. Picking up guys at the bars is simple - he didnt want to watch at first - just listened. Now he enjoys it all and even hooks me up with guys at bars.

Well this is how we got started basically and our marriage is awesome and unconditional. Be careful in starting too fast. Picking up guys at the bars is simple - he didnt want to watch at first - just listened. Now he enjoys it all and even hooks me up with guys at bars.

I won't let it start too fast. We talk about it over and over again. I am too calculating and cautious to just jump into this sort of thing.

Hi Ms. RabidBunny,

And thank you [Custer] for your response. I am really happy to see that people are kind and helpful on this website. I was so nervous posting on here. :eek:

You're welcome. It was a pleasure to read your post and give it some thought.

Yeah, I don't think he [the guy I have in mind fucking] really has a choice at this point, haha. I almost feel bad.

Yes, it's hard not to feel sorry for the poor bastard. (Joke. Laugh here.)

This is a possibility [that is, I may have subliminally selected my husband for his potential as my future cuckold]. I know I have a tendency to go for guys I know I can "rule over" so to say. He is very stubborn, however, so that is not always the case.

That's good. Knowing you have a rather dominant personality and being aware you have a tendency to go after men you know you'll be able to dominate is strongly positive, I would say, from your point of view. This can also be strongly positive from the points of view of your men, because there are many men who secretly want to be dominated by a strong woman (although they would never admit it, and may even strongly deny it). Regarding your husband, being "stubborn" is not always a bad thing. Having decided he wants you to pursue fucking other men, for instance, he seems determined to see it through.

I will show these [links to the two articles] to my husband and see if he wants to show them to our friend, or if he wants to just mention it while they are chatting. He (my husband) will know better which direction to take.

Well... whatever works.

I read the second one and really enjoyed it, I will read the first one after I post this.

As you get into the article by Susan Gower, I think you (and your husband, if he reads it) will find it fascinating.

Yeah, I realize this now [that my second question was too specific and my third question was too broad]. Thank you for giving me the information that you have. I feel more relaxed about everything.

That's good; you should feel relaxed about all this. There's nothing wrong with being a strongly-sexual woman, nor with wanting to expand your sexual horizons beyond your marriage after a few years while keeping your marriage strong and intact at the same time. And, there's nothing wrong with expecting your husband to understand all this. It's especially positive that your husband clearly does understand, and he too wants to see you attain higher levels of sexual satisfaction.

I can understand the ideas behind not using birth control, but it is definitely not for us.

Yes... it's best, I would say, to keep the concept of you pursuing hot sex and lots of it separate from the concept of having children.

As for him having sex with other women... we have talked a little bit about it, but he doesn't seem too interested.

Often, it seems, when couples start out as swingers, an unstated competition tends to develop re. whether the husband or the wife can fuck more people. The woman usually wins this informal "contest" easily. In fact, she is more-or-less guaranteed to "win." This can put a lot of stress on the marriage. Such couples, if they want to stay together, often seem to evolve into "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages, in which the husband acknowledges and agrees it will be his wife's prerogative and privilege to date and fuck other men, while his obligation will be to remain faithful as her cuckold. I have the impression your husband senses this now, at the outset, and is proposing to transform your conventional marriage to "cuckold husband / hotwife" form without the potentially stressful intermediate step of becoming "swingers."

For whatever reason, my husband thinks I am the greatest thing on Earth.

Cool!

If [my husband did want to fuck another woman], it would have to be someone I wholeheartedly approved of - a 360 degree inspection.

Hah! A 360 degree inspection, you say... I like that. On the other hand, you could make it clear to your husband that you don't want him fucking other women. Period. If he wants to do that, your plans to become his cuckoldress will end and he will have to go back to having a conventional marriage with you.

(My best friend, who is male but strictly a friend, calls me the alpha female and even goes so far as to avoid letting me talk to his girlfriend for fear of me dominating her.)

At the risk of seeming impolite: that's bullshit. Your male friend is really afraid his woman friend will learn, from you, the advantages of being an alpha female and will then dominate HIM. (You can take his references to you as "the alpha female," incidentally, as a strong compliment.)

My husband is not bi-sexual, so when he is involved in the sex, I will be the only thing connecting them.

Hey, whatever works...

Thank you again for your replies. Like I said, I was nervous about posting on here but I feel much better. :)

It's good to hear you now feel better (and you're welcome). I encourage you to become a regular contributor to this forum as you expand your extramarital fucking adventures.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back