• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Bull in Malaysia?

Any well-endowed bull in Malaysia?...:)

Right now me and my wife are in Malaysia for a business trip as well as a holiday. We will go to Singapore after that.

So..What penis sized are you looking into?

If I was picked, then my young Japanese wife will join in and that means we can have either a THREESOME (me + my wife + your partner) OR a FOURSOME (plus yourself) together.:D

if you are not into either 3some or 4some, then I can fuck your partner while you fuck my wife in different rooms.

By the way, how's your partner (and yourself) look like? Any pics of you two?
You can see my sexy Japanese wife's pics in my photo album here.

We're looking forward to hearing a good news from you, man..:)

Note: When we are in Singapore, we may want to meet up with same minded people for some funs:p over there.

white bull in malaysia

discreet hot white bull available in Malaysia ..

Attachments

• My Dick (1).jpg
    My Dick (1).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 145
  • My Dick (2).jpg
    My Dick (2).jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 108
  • My Dick (3).jpg
    My Dick (3).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 140
way to spam .. there's no need to post this on 4 different sections on one forum.

pinkyrod stop being rude to our friends from malaysia i spent many happy years many moons age fucking their women and they were all good goers

LoL..! :D I finally learn that you are a great fucker in the SE Asia years ago..:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back