• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any cucks wear panties under normal clothes?

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
Does this answer the question!

Me in her panties and robe!

Attachments

• IMG-20120406-00183.jpg
    IMG-20120406-00183.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 160
Have been lurking for awhile but I now wear panties and bra under my clothes quite often. Wife has had me in them at home but now wants me to wear them on weekends when we go out. Have only just now gotten up the nerve to admit it. I do enjoy it though.

rookie said:
Have been lurking for awhile but I now wear panties and bra under my clothes quite often. Wife has had me in them at home but now wants me to wear them on weekends when we go out. Have only just now gotten up the nerve to admit it. I do enjoy it though.

Good for you. My wife got really pissed when she found out that I like to wear panties.

I'm much too heavily muscled to make the
panties thing work

duke9555 said:
I'm much too heavily muscled to make the
panties thing work

Buy extra large

WABillyBob said:
Buy extra large

============

i'll be dainty and cute or 4get about it :mad:

I have only worn panties for 15 years now, i dont own mens underwear, my wife says only a real man should, it has been embarassing at times (hospital and having bag checked at Customs) - but i love it

softcock said:
I have only worn panties for 15 years now, i dont own mens underwear, my wife says only a real man should, it has been embarassing at times (hospital and having bag checked at Customs) - but i love it

================

they must stink to high heaven ...15 yrs!!!:eek:

my gf put me in panties 2 years ago and I havent worn male underwear since, I dont even own an emergency pair, I have a couple neutral color boy shorts that she lets me wear to the dr. I now have easily over 100 pairs and I love wearing them so much I feel like I missed out on the first 24 years of my life.

I have discarded all my male undergarments, except for one pair, which i wear when i have to visit a doctor . I now always wear panties and camisoles and sometimes bras, under my normal dress when i go out

imported_rookie said:
Have been lurking for while.

Welcome to the forum! —as a member who, like the rest of us, openly acknowledges his anonymity!

imported_rookie said:
I now wear panties and a bra under my clothes quite often.

Very good. That implies you're a submissive husband (relative to your wife) — although not necessarily, of course, in your day-to-day work life. Congratulations for complying with your wife's wishes, thereby getting on the right track.

imported_rookie said:
My wife has had me [pantied and bra'd] at home, but now wants me [in women's lingerie] on weekends when we go out.

That strongly implies your wife is the dominant partner in her (and your) marriage, and she's moving you forward as her submissive husband. You should be prepared to comply with her insistence, in the not-too-distant future, that you wear your panties to work (at least), and perhaps your bra as well (under a suitably-opaque shirt).

When a dominant married woman puts her husband in panties (or panties and a bra, as in your case), that does not imply she has made him her cuckold. Open cuckolding of a submissive husband is probably the most advanced expression by a woman of dominance and sexual freedom in her marriage. But, you should probably be prepared for this development, at some point.

imported_rookie said:
I have only just now gotten up the nerve to admit it. I do enjoy it though.

Actually you haven't admitted it, since this is an anonymous forum. Women talk with each other about their personal lives much more than men do, however, so I suggest being prepared for your wife telling others she is close to — her sister(s), her mother, and/or her best friends, for instance — about your pantied and bra'd status, possibly in your presence.

Since you've admitted you enjoy it, it sounds like you're finding, and moving comfortably into, your appropriate marital status. Thus, after blushing temporarily, you should become comfortable with other women knowing about your pantied and bra'd status.

I suggest also being prepared for other women asking your wife if they can see, and your wife telling you to take off your clothes and show them.

Thanks again for your post, and please keep us updated as your wife continues to move you forward as her submissive husband.

Last edited:
Plenty of "his and her" clothing on sale these days, so guys should just "man up" and chuck their undies, and start using soft feminine undies which are heaps more comfortable.

Guys who go "commando" should upgrade to female underwear - and feel so much better about themselves.

Woman battled for years to get into men's pants, and they succeeded.

A perfect gift for a husband is a three-pack of female panties to allow less pressure on his testicles, and increase his fertility.

You can always tell your mates that your sperm counts have lifted dramatically after you started wearing your wife's panties. You could offer to loan them a pair to try out - but don't expect them back in a hurry.

Sarah - So many men fail to realize that Female Panties are so very comfortable. Also there are so many companies that sell male version of many of the popular female panties on the market. :)

SquirmingSub said:
Sarah - So many men fail to realize that Female Panties are so very comfortable. Also there are so many companies that sell male version of many of the popular female panties on the market. :)

Ah... but, this brings to mind a philosophical question. If a dominant married woman wishes to feminize her submissive husband, and she begins the process by purchasing "male versions of many of the popular female panties" that are available, then the question must be asked: is her submissive husband really wearing feminine women's panties?

The same question applies, of course, if a married or single man who secretly wants to feminize himself purchases such "male panties" for himself.

Custer Laststand said:
Ah... but, this brings to mind a philosophical question. If a dominant married woman wishes to feminize her submissive husband, and she begins the process by purchasing "male versions of many of the popular female panties" that are available, then the question must be asked: is her submissive husband really wearing feminine women's panties?

The same question applies, of course, if a married or single man who secretly wants to feminize himself purchases such "male panties" for himself.

Custer,

So very true, as always you make a very valid point.

I think, that maot would be surprised at the number of males, especially white males, that wear panties. I have caught a few guys I know. I don't wear all the time but I do have panties that wife bought for me..

CuckdSissy said:
Mistress threw out all my male underwear the week we met. That was over 10 years ago. I've been pantied and locked in a chastity belt since. —V/R --K

Very good, CuckdSissy. Obviously your Mistress let you know straight-away that she would be the boss in her relationship with you. Since now, 10 years later, you are still her chastity-belted and pantied cuckold, she must be satisfied with your performance as such.

For your Mistress to continue moving you forward, you might consider introducing her to:

Femme Your Hubby - Installment # 1
http://adult.hypnoticwishes.com/gallery/femme-your-hubby1.php

(if she isn't already familiar with this site).

I love wearing panties to work.

Users who are viewing this thread