• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any cucks wear panties under normal clothes?

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
This is the ensemble that I wore under my work clothes today, normally just go with the panties but she dared me to put the cami on too. Was shittin myself all day in case someone noticed but all good:)

Attachments

• 1330591270-picsay.jpg
    1330591270-picsay.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 1330591150-picsay.jpg
    1330591150-picsay.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 113
Nice. My Mistress is kind of nervous about me dressing in my girly stuff at work. She is worried that if i see in an accident, and was taken to a hospital, what would happen when they undressed me. I explained that my hot pink toes would be just as bad. Or the fact that I am shaved everywhere except my head.

Truth be known, the girly wear makes me SOO horny all day. It makes me fantasize that i did get caught, and was ****** to orally pleasure the man who figured it out.

I love them. If I have a particularly sexy satin lacy pair on and I'm in the company of a few ladies who obviously don't know, I get a terrible thrill wondering who out all of us has the nicest panties on! And for good measure I love silky nighties and since I live myself I wear one every night,and I use the material as a masturbation aid, which is a wonderful feeling!

Me in my panties

Just me on panties wife has me buy for myself.

Attachments

• 2009_0909PrivatePics0029.jpg
    2009_0909PrivatePics0029.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 121
my girlfriend brought it up the other day saying she might make me do it when she fucks her bull again (My brother)

My wife threw out all my regular underwear and replaced them with panties in my underwear draw. I ask her wear my underwear was and she said that they were in the usual place except that she had bought me new panties to wear from now on and that my mens underwear were no longer acceptable.

My sissy legs in my sissy panties, which I wear underneath my clothes often enough. My wife once had a lover who loved for me to wear my panties in front of him. He'd playfully reach down and pinch my bare sissy legs and comment on their smooth, hairless feminine feel.

Attachments

• 000_0387.jpg
    000_0387.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 122
I am wearing her black sexy thong under my jeans today. I have pics if you wish for me to post them.

The only real measure of a cuck and his underwear is a
chastity device ........for only abstinence enforced or otherwise
will tell out a real dedicated cuckold.

I am in the Military... I wear panties under my uniform.:eek:

Reactions: Creaminside
I am wearing my thigh highs RIGHT now.

So how many of you fellow sissies enjoy shaving your legs as.much as.I do?

Ok, maybe its just me. But I enjoy the preparation of getting all shaved, and girly. My Mistress brought me a new robe last night, one that SHE liked to see me in. I am SOO loved. I love being pretty for her.

I absolutely love shaving my legs and putting sensual amber lotion on my legs afterwords. The feeling and aroma are devine. Luv ya Hailey.......Crystal

And don't get me started on the thought of my hot pink toes, SOO well hidden in my work boots. Which reminds me, I need to re due my nails tonight.

And H.D, by all means post the pics.

Akcouple,

Re. your confession:

akcouple2000 said:
I am in the Military... I wear panties under my uniform.:eek:

That's VERY bold determination to submit to the wishes of and be subservient to your presumably-dominant wife. My congratulations for what can almost certainly be considered "above and beyond" bravery.

—Custer

Susan's Slave said:
Hi Mincer,

I have been full time in panties for over six months now. Sorry no pics as I have not been able to download my camera successfully. I don't work, but I have been to business functions, church, and family outings. There have been a few close calls and public bathrooms are always nerve wracking because of the open spaces between the door and walls.

Have you been deliberately SLIMMING DOWN to look more feminine, have softer skin and become less muscular? Are you full body shaving?

I am fully shaved. I don't feel girly with body hair. Its all gone except my head.

Users who are viewing this thread