• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any girls think they can handle all of this?

12inchblackattack

Black stud availible for any one willing to take 12

Attachments

• darron.jpg
    darron.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 16,010
Re: Handle this

Aussiewifehot4teacher said:
Would certainly Luv a chance that is a Grand looking Cock Baby luv Ally. :eek:

I would like to see any ho handle it, still to find a gurl who can take it balls deep

i can definitely take all that balls deep

I know i don't count but i could certainly take that balls deep anytime and would be in heaven doing so. Now thats the kind of dick one would happily die for :p

I can take it whit both hands tied behind my back;which would be the way I like it.

too good to be true

i posted a comment yesterday and had to cum back today to look at your manhood again. just the best i have seen. your going to make all us white gals happy mmmmmmmmmmmmm. :D

here here rudi and redhead

Here here rudi and redhead, i keep re-visiting it too, that guy really does possess the most magnificent dick i've ever seen, and like you i would take it blindfolded with both my hands tied behind my back, and i repeat, that is a man to die for without a secind thought :)

Can you take it

Love to try, may die in the attempt, what a way to go.

can i handle it? who knows.

wow darron, i don't know if i can handle that but i'd love to give it a go.

Ok stud where are you at. Im in So. Cal. You are just what I need. Would love to try and swallow that gorgeous cock. :p

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 10,861
Darron, just had to say hi again, and of course take another look lol. If I had you in bed? well you know what we would do. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back