• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any girls think they can handle all of this?

• Thread starter12inchblackattack
  • Start date
Hmmmmm.... if that is really you...

Too much for me... I like a little pain but I ain't in to choking on the dick while it is fucking me... Ya dig...

Sorry peeps... I believe in being honest.

yes i can

12inchblackattack said:
Black stud availible for any one willing to take 12
he i want that black cock lets meet up and watchmy husband suffer k

if your ever in ottawa ontario look us up

Wow

:drool:
12inchblackattack said:
at 4 11 it may taller than me! does it get bigger when it's hard? cus that'd be the real show!! Can any girl handle all of it? post a new pic CAN YOU HANDLE THAT?

where do you get condoms

12inchblackattack said:
just curious.

Pity It ain't real!

Hi - Seen this dude on a gay site...
Okay - call my bluff and post some other pics of yourself face and cock?

Another hoaxer..

jesus christ, lol if u wanna try, ill open up for you =0)

Yes baby, come to Australia

12inchblackattack said:
I can take that big dick

It's a fake

It's a fake you can see if you look close it's welded on in fact I recon he's bitch yea that's it bitch under that glue on he has a little pussy come on admit it I'm right isint that a fact Leroy or is it Lisa?:nutkick:

Very nice, very long, very very monsterous!! May not be able to handle it, but oh what fun trying!!

Hmmm. . .

Gee, a pic right out of the UseNet Groups. Why can't black guys here be for real?

Interested in Dallas!

I wish to be in touch with you. I am interested. I am 19, slim 45 lbs, tall 5 ft inches. Virgin and never had sex before.

Real Black Male

barbk1 said:
Gee, a pic right out of the UseNet Groups. Why can't black guys here be for real?

*ahem*

There are indeed plenty of us who are REAL.

...but as with any internet group that's open to the public...there's bound to be tons of fakes.

Mmmmmmmm...... just feed it to me

Damn that is one helluva an apple! I'd bite into that and pray for lockjaw!!

And just remember.......there are 4-6 BIG, HARD, BLACK dicks waiting on you right here ANYTIME you can visit Ohio!!!

Just hurry up..........that apple is making me crazy!!! ;)

Do you know if you come from a long lineage of large appointed men..would love to have a boy born the same

Drink your sperm then have your child must be a boy

Users who are viewing this thread