• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any girls think they can handle all of this?

• Thread starter12inchblackattack
  • Start date
it is mmmm my wife like to suck it for you

very nice cock

yes o could take all that either in pussy or throat but not ass...yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
bbc

Think I'm in lust.......wander if it's a big cummer?

Nice

Oh wow. My husband has bought me a dildo about as large as yours. He said it is for training purposes so I will want BBC even more. I took it all after the first 5 minutes and came like never before. Would not have believed I could take that but it felt so good. You have a beautiful cock and I would give it a try.

When will you get the point?

This is FAKE - I got this picture from several guys in the past as 'their' picture... very funny that so many of you believe that

Oh well...

I am here!!

Hey women, I am wht..err BLK with a 16 inch cock post more pic's please!!

Ok, half of the "Blk" men here are wht! 25 % of the rest, by there own post will NOT come to you!! The other 25% seem cool. That being said...why do wht people fall for an obvious fake!!! No one in honesty, would post, and NEVER answer!!!

I will be on the chat board in 10 mins as a BBC!! Some reason WHT women, will LOVE the chat...until my punctuation gives it away..til then!!

Some nice women!!!

A lot of really "wonderful" women have responded to this thread. Wish one of them would marry me. Wow, that would be great. I would gladly help finding bbc for them.

wow...huge cock!!! i would love to get fucked by that.

Users who are viewing this thread