• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Indian cucks interested in Black bulls?

• Thread starterbigpack82
  • Start date
bigpack82 said:
I don't know East Africans too well. I've seen many of their females naked (mostly ethiopian), but not the males. Although Horners look quite different to other Sub-saharans, and their morphology is of a different kind. The women still get generous proportions (i.e. booty area) which leads me to believe that despite the differences, there is still something distinctively 'Black' or 'SS-African' going on.

I remember going to Rios (london spa), and seeing a dark-skin black guy (of west indian descent) with one of the tiniest penises ever, and he was naked in the sauna massaging a black woman. Whatever he lacked in dick size, he made up for in charm. So yeah, it does happen...

I tend to believe this to be the case. The more Caucasoid/Europid Indians having the bigger dicks, while the more Indigenous/Proto-Australoid (southies), and the more Mongoloid, the smaller the dick is.

So this could well be where an engrained cultural mentality has emerged whereby Indians 'instinctively' know that a white (or fairer) bull is superior in the sexual endowment department, as the fairer Indians tend to be bigger cocked, and also tend to be better suited for physically intense disciplines.

disclaimer: I always forget to add these disclaimers when talking about racial differences. Before you get on your high horses. This is always a generalisation/tendency, there are going to be tons of exceptions (although the rate of exceptions will also differ :)).

@redheads: I'd go out of my way to do her (even though her family would probably strongly disapprove of such a mighty mixed race penis penetrating her lil' brown pussy and enriching her genetic lineage with my afro-european bull juice). ;)

Thats the hottest part:D

imagine her family being against it, yet she comes to you for a good fuck, that would be really hot :D

I know some hot indian girls who do this

I've now knocked up an Indian guy's wife (twice). He was firing blanks, and had been tested at the clinic years ago. Told he had a low sperm count and that it was unlikely that he'd get her pregnant. She on the other hand was broody, and knew she needed some sperm in her. So she went looking for an online Indian sperm donor, but couldn't find one, but found me, as I was the closest match being Mixed Race with brown skin.

The boy looks Indian, but with a slight curl in his hair. People wouldn't know he was mixed, but comparing him to me, you can clearly tell I'm the father. Now she has another baby in her.

As you can see from my stats I've knocked up many women :D

My girlfriend is Indian, and she is completely and wholly unattracted to black people, for some reason. I don't really know why, but she too only wants her bulls to be either white or middle eastern

Stickman said:
My girlfriend is Indian, and she is completely and wholly unattracted to black people, for some reason. I don't really know why, but she too only wants her bulls to be either white or middle eastern

I think it's just cultural. If Indians were raised with Western cultural values, and were little different to White people. Then Indian men would make perfect cuckolds. While Indian women would lust over the vastly more endowed Black bulls.

I think as far as Indian cucks go. If they're into the cuckolding scene, then they're more likely to take cuckolding further than other cucks. For instance they're more likely to seek a sort of triangle relationship. Where the Bull is a long-term dedicated sexual provider for the wife, as opposed to a one of fantasy, or something conducted every few months. I think Indian cucks are more likely to take the plunge into breeding. Under the justification of finding a bull with superior genes (not necessarily a bull of a different race to them).

I even know a Tamil woman who caught her hubby cheating on her. So she decided to get her own playmate. He couldn't stop her, and knew she wore the trousers in the family (they have other kids together). So as you know what happens when a Tamil woman has lots of unprotected sex with her Eastern European boyfriend, and doesn't let hubby get any. She ends up happily pregnant. So now one of their children is light skin with light brown eyes, and decidedly mixed facial features ;) - Naturally cuck hubby raises all the children as if they were his.

bigpack82 said:
I think Indian cucks are more likely to take the plunge into breeding. Under the justification of finding a bull with superior genes (not necessarily a bull of a different race to them).

Okay, going by your posts, i am a bit intrigued to know your race? You are black/brown Indian or black/brown African?

Now about your original qn. As you pointed out very well in your original post, cuckoldry often has some cultural taboo aspects ingrained into it.

In western countries, the taboo aspect is usually the skin color. The general notion there is: "Black males are superior as a lover and have longer and thicker penis while white males are the more intelligent ones and hence the provider, the keeper (the husband)".

In India, you may have to modify the taboo aspect a bit. It's a huge country in terms of variations that you can find. You may put rest of the Asia in one pan (including China which is relatively homogenous) and India in one pan and you will more cultural, linguistic variation in Indian pan.

The taboo aspect in India can be color, race, region or even religion (remember, India is a religious country :) ).

Let me state the general feeling (that i have from looking at internet forums in India). Inter-regional taboo aspect is of a South Indian cuck looking for a North Indian bull (or vice versa).

Inter-religious is usually about Hindu-Muslims. So you have respective cuck and bull pairs.

Race: Usually martial races like Pathan or Punjabis would tend to advertise as bulls.

Now about your original question - Color. May be a majority of Indian cucks would like to go for a white bull. Probably, it's India's history (ruled by white men for 200 yrs). Again things may vary from cuck to cuck. If you are a black bull, you may still find some luck with fair, brown or black ladies here.

Reactions: purplejoys
i want to see my wife rocked by a bbc

hey friend
Well tony this side
I m 28 yrs
indo canadian
Serving as an officer in forces,possess gud personality traits,
I m six feet of height,
Athletic in shape
Disease free
Non smoker,non drinker.
Believe in discreetness...
mixed race as my mom belongs to canada and dad frm india
Regards
( airstallion22 AT Yahuu dot kom )
ninne nynee nyne zeero fve fyve thre zeru fyve svenn
if u like to see my pics do ask me

Mixed African-Indian (My parents are from the West Indies, where there is a history of Black people and Indian people coexisting and breeding with eachother)

interesting post indian_couples. From what I've seen of Indian cucks and what they seek etc. I think you're post is pretty spot on.

I think the color & sub-race (i.e. talk of Pathans, punjabis, pakistanis) could also be intertwined. That is Southern Indian cucks seeking a lighter skinned bull whether White, or Northern Indian/Pakistani due to historical skin colour superiority + perception of those aforementioned groups being stronger/more endowed.

White guys are more endowed than Indians, and from what I've seen Middle-Easterners from the near east to Persia are also. So I'd imagine northern Indians & Pakistanis to possibly packing a bigger punch than their southern Indian brethren.

Much of this is speculation, so don't take it as gospel, and correct me where you find it appropriate.

On another note, I read that there is a huge rapidly growing population of Blacks (mostly Nigerian) in the chinese city of Guangzhou (anywhere from 20,000 - 200,000). The city in itself is huge, like most things in China. Anyway, I don't want to get into race politics, this is not the place for that. But just thought that this may provide huge opportunities for Black-Chinese sexual relations, in particular cuckolding.

NOPE! I'm indian and my wife is white. She loves black bulls and I want black bulls for her. If my wife was indian, I would also want black bulls for her. I'm not a racist, but I prefer black bulls.

bigpack82 said:
Mixed African-Indian (My parents are from the West Indies, where there is a history of Black people and Indian people coexisting and breeding with eachother)

interesting post indian_couples. From what I've seen of Indian cucks and what they seek etc. I think you're post is pretty spot on.

I think the color & sub-race (i.e. talk of Pathans, punjabis, pakistanis) could also be intertwined. That is Southern Indian cucks seeking a lighter skinned bull whether White, or Northern Indian/Pakistani due to historical skin colour superiority + perception of those aforementioned groups being stronger/more endowed.

White guys are more endowed than Indians, and from what I've seen Middle-Easterners from the near east to Persia are also. So I'd imagine northern Indians & Pakistanis to possibly packing a bigger punch than their southern Indian brethren.

Much of this is speculation, so don't take it as gospel, and correct me where you find it appropriate.

On another note, I read that there is a huge rapidly growing population of Blacks (mostly Nigerian) in the chinese city of Guangzhou (anywhere from 20,000 - 200,000). The city in itself is huge, like most things in China. Anyway, I don't want to get into race politics, this is not the place for that. But just thought that this may provide huge opportunities for Black-Chinese sexual relations, in particular cuckolding.

yeah usually punjabis are huge and very manly, I would never consider them as cuck

I think bengalis and some southern indian (brahmin) groups are the biggest cucks in India

I know brahmin guys love to see their wives getting fucked by some low cast dark/dirty indian or big muslim men

redheads said:
yeah usually punjabis are huge and very manly, I would never consider them as cuck

I would agree and would like to add Pathans as well to it.

redheads said:
I think bengalis and some southern indian (brahmin) groups are the biggest cucks in India

Again, these 2 are the regions where females have comparatively more power and independence. I can safely walk with my wife in a street of Chennai at 11:00 pm night. But such a thing in Delhi will be difficult to imagine.

bigpack82 said:
Mixed African-Indian (My parents are from the West Indies, where there is a history of Black people and Indian people coexisting and breeding with each other)

Who knows, one of your african forefather stole some Indian bride ;).

That said, i thing you have a good chance with any Indian/Chinese females as long as you are manly enough. Have you ever visited India, bigpack??

//I think bengalis and some southern indian (brahmin) groups are the biggest cucks in India//

true , am a bhramin myself and love to see my wife fucked by a black negro large cannon. i prefer blacks rather than whites.

and one more thing , wen i was having secret sex with my aunt(also a brahmin) she openly admitted she loved having sex with black men(negros) because of their manly tall genetic nature and also thickk and hard penises

Punjabis are more manly so no cuckold culture in Punjab.......