• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any love for asian school girls?

communalspooning

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Very naughty asian school girls. I can't be the only one.

How hard would your cock get if my wife wore this school girl outfit for you?

schoolgirl.png schoolgirl2.jpg Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 3.50.56 PM.png

see what you did

360_1000.jpg

I'll show her!

If she was wearing her school girl outfit with those tiny panties, I'd instruct her to stand over you looking at that cock, sit on your face so her panty and soft pussy is grinding you, and let you push her head down to start sucking that cock in 69 while you take in the smell of her pussy getting wetter and wetter with your cock in her mouth.

I'll show her!

If she was wearing her school girl outfit with those tiny panties, I'd instruct her to stand over you looking at that cock, sit on your face so her panty and soft pussy is grinding you, and let you push her head down to start sucking that cock in 69 while you take in the smell of her pussy getting wetter and wetter with your cock in her mouth.
I will pull those panties aside and suck her pussy until she scream 6 or seven times, then i will fuck her and make her scream two more time before i nut

I like feminized hubbys – a good tagteam couple is what i appreciate the most - i mean two more holes for me :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back